It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Daily rant 10/15/08 :2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
im trying this new thing. everyday as i go through my life i will find one thing that completely pisses me off and rant about it. ill try to make it daily but you know # happens well here goes.

wtf is wrong wiht you doonsayers. who told you the world will edn in 2012? some mayans that couldnt even save their own civilization? who the # are they to say when we die? ther are useless. they are wrong. heres how it happened as told to me by redneck i beilive

"billy make the calender"
"good billy now stop where you are"

there thats it. some lazy mayans are tellign you we are gonna die. humanity was supposed to be wiped out so many times its not funny anymore. what happened to october 14th or thr 7th or y2k or the cold war. every generation thinks its the last we are not the last nor the first. we are the lost generation X who live off myspace and facebook. who cares more about their hair then the government.

we are lost. teach your kids. pull them off myspace. make them read. its not a crime. most kids cant name who george orwell is but idiots like paris hilton are idolized. save humanity. it begins now.

whew that felt good i will definelty try to make it daily. ill find something to complain about. if you got ideas u2u me.

dont bitch about my spelling. guess if you gotta. spellechecking is for the uneducated. i learn from my mistakes at my own pace.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
you're hilarious tesla. i cant wait to read more of your whining.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by lushyslushy
you're hilarious tesla. i cant wait to read more of your whining.

your a towel.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by N. Tesla

Great rant to start off with!

If the Mayans were around today, they would just start the cycle over again. I don't know how the Nibiru/Planet X theories of Zecharia Sitchin got tangled up with this mess either. If they read his books, he states the planet won't be here until @ 2600AD.

top topics

join