It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird lights in the sky

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Hi, I'm new and have lurked for a while but I have to share this story of what happened just before.
Not sure if this is the right place to post this but anyway...

I was sitting down near my window before and I just glanced up at the sky. I was looking at the sun shining out from behind the clouds. The light from the clouds was flashing all over; kind of like sheet lightening but with no sound and also very fast (like strobes). Electric blue. Thought it was my eyes so I asked my parents to look and they saw the same thing. Anyone know what that could have been? The weather is fair and still light out. Before I noticed that it seemed like someone had a dimmer-switch for the sky as it was getting dull then light again. Very strange. I don't think anyone else noticed as I was the only nutter looking at the sun.

[edit on 12-10-2008 by nukleopatra]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Where and when did you see this sky anomie?

Did you smell anything?

Sounds?

Medication?

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
Where and when did you see this sky anomie?

Did you smell anything?

Sounds?

Medication?

Northern England (don't want to give exact location)

No smells,

Myself and family arn't on any medications.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
...I saw weird lights once. Here is the thread that describes them www.abovetopsecret.com...

...haven't seen anything like them since. I'll never forget them though.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I'm in the South East of the UK, and the moon was doing some great things last night. It was getting dark, and there was heavy cloud cover. but every now and then, the moon would just highlight a little bit of the cloud cover, and it made some fantastic shapes. When it first caught my eye, I was a little taken back, but I soon realised that I was about to take a picture of the moon cos i thought it as a UFO

Actually, I should have tried to get some pictures, cos it really was quite stunning. Not saying that this is what you saw, but it's a possibility. (certainly took me by supprise)
maybe sheck in some of your local papers websites, someone else may have reported it to them

top topics

join