It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Project Blue Beam Happen On Oct. 14?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
www.thewatcherfiles.com...

i was readin this site thing but idk if its true but it could be possible

BUT

i really dont know what do yall think?

its weird.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Reading that "official" blue beam material gives me a headache. It is improbable on so many levels it is almost nauseating. The plan is "too well thought out", if you will. Too many guesses as to how people will react to certain events. Over intellectualized.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   

The infamous NASA Blue Beam Project has four different steps in order to implement the new age religion with the antichrist at its head. We must remember that the new age religion is the very foundation for the new world government, without which religion the dictatorship of the new world order is completely impossible. I'll repeat that: Without a universal belief in the new age religion, the success of the new world order will be impossible! That is why the Blue Beam Project is so important to them, but has been so well hidden until now.

I, for one, wonder if, in this context, Project Blue Beam is a glowing red herring. The motive, means, and opportunity for the NWO are already in place. Religion is a waning star in this model. Only tightly held fundamentalists' religions fit in the model. Unless relegated to a role akin to the Colosseum in ancient Rome, or a cultural fad, its success is measured in how distracted people can be.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
how could all of you(us) just let thing happen are we people of all talk no action. i dont know about the rest of you but im mad as hell if i only had the resources things would not be as they are at least i would do my damnist. ive seen allot of the things that are comming to past through my dreams allthough not completly direct i can no longer determine the time before the events occur. BYT i am a first time responder but long time reader of this fourum

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
This topic is already being discussed.

GFL spaceship to appear Oct. 14th

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join