It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The World Trade Centre Attack Was The Start Button

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   

The World Trade Centre Attack Was The Start Button

illuminatimatrix.wordpress.com

".....The information that has come to light from other sources has been allowed as a smoke screen to throw the seekers off track. What is coming is far worse than a global fascist/communist state. What is coming is a devastation so massive humanity is going to plead for a New World Order and a messianic-style king...."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I have only read the first few paragraphs on this web site but so far am very intrigued by the fact that he says that the info that we are receiving in the truth movement though true has been used as a smoke screen to the actual events taking place that evidently, as he states, we are not aware of. This statement alone has sucked me in and should be good for some discussion here at ATS

illuminatimatrix.wordpress.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   

The governments of the world and the royal elite are not here to take care of you. They are here to kill you. They are not unwittingly trying to kill you. They are deliberately trying to kill you.

Just my 2 cents, I wouldn't take this particular source very seriously.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by michael144

I went to the web site and read the first page.
I think the man responsible for this has need of being diagnosed as a genius schizophrenic with delusions of reference, grandeur and persecution.
He needs to have the Law of Parsimony applied to his reasoning.
But that will never occur because his delusions also operate as an impenetrable defense mechanism.
Note, he also has a high degree of narcissistic personality disorder.

[edit on 12-10-2008 by fmcanarney]

new topics

top topics

join