It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brookhaven Lab Reports a Fraud-For Immediate Release

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

ZING!

is it just me , or is everything turning out to be a fraud or a hoax these days? i do not have knowlage of this, but its most disconserting that so much fraud and hoaxary happens

im only a noob in this world of reading reaserch and storys, and so far its more lies than truth

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by boaby_phet

There have always been frauds and hoaxes. The internet gives those who perpetrate them a very large audience. Out of millions you are sure to catch thousands.

The internet also provides the resources to fight frauds and hoaxes.

[edit on 14-10-2008 by Phage]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by boaby_phet

Don't get discouraged: a peculiarity of this subject matter is that the 99% of the cases is made by hoaxes and misinterpretations: we have just to focus on that 1%, so small but so huge at the same time

Philip Mantle is a SERIOUS researcher, as well as Frank Warren: it hurts twice whenever such a stories happen to people like them

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

this guy is great - i heard philip mantle is a hoaxer and bs person - i attended a roswell conf. and will conclude that he is full of bs. I will give my name if ask.

thanks tom

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
NEWS RELEASE: 30th January 2009.

The US based Mutual UFO Network has dismissed from its membership/consultancy the so-called Dr Ronnie Milione. In 2008 Milione was found to faking lab reports from the Brookhaven National Laboratory which were written on behalf of Dr Ronald Rau. Dr Rau nor the Brookhaven had anything to do with this and the lab reports in question (full report at: www.philipmantle.com) and they were fraudulently manufactured by Ronnie Milione. Milione has also been unable to provide any proof of his doctorate. UK based researcher Philip Mantle also reported Milione to the US authorities and police to advise them of his fraudulent activities. Mantle has also contacted a wide variety of UFO and paranormal organisations in many different parts on the world, but mainly in the USA, to warn them to beware of Milione and his activities.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join