It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Chat Bot

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I typed in "where am I"

I got: "how did i get infected in the first place in phase one of the response to uncapped telomeres in yeast cells lacking superoxide"

How does it know these things about me?

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I recently saw this thread, and of course my curiosity got the better of me and I too typed in all manner of words and phrases (well, not really, all of 'em would take a real long time:lol
. Then I typed in humanoid, and when I saw that response, I had the idea to use the last word as a new thread so so speak. Here's what I got:

humanoid refers to any being whose body structure resembles that of the natural bone can be obtained from single dna molecules proc natl acad sci usa for referencing and indexing purposes the pagination is indicated by local links

links in their bio field september

september was the cruelest month by far thank

thank you english america informal thanks english australia ta english

english dictionary thesaurus and reference suite is one of those moments in history when it is made the top also has the shortest warranty it

it lacks in subtlety it makes up for it with montages by

by the sword inc fine quality reproductions for the serious collector click here for more press

press consists of a large number of widely dispersed noisy and distorted images a bayesian approach is that it ignores the fun too such as the high middle ages the carolingian

carolingian dynasty known variously as the prince of persia series in the way i am music video

video has a funeral in it a man with a movie camera by two years so borrell suggests that the

the canal was about thirtyfive

thirtyfive seconds is proudly powered by

by the sword inc fine quality reproductions for the serious collector click here for more press

I am very intrigued by this, and would appreciate some feedback.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I typed in " ufo secrets" and web bot finished the sentence with "must be disclosed in related malpractice suit court". I have said many times that the public needs to file suit for disclosure, so I thought it was funny that this came up.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join