It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New message from Blossom Goodchild OCT 11TH

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
This is such bull crap. If it does come true I will personally kiss the bare rearends of Blossom Goodchild and the Aliens. Heck I will go one further I will toss their salad. With a name like Blossom Goodchild it shoud be nice and shiny.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
My Final verdict on this event is as of now.

1. An actual space ship will show up and destroy the NWO shadow government, and show us the truth that we have not been told for so long.

2. A holograph will project into the sky and fool the world, thus gaining control over most of the planet.

3. Nothing happens, and we will move on with out lives.

Also, the hologram technology that the NWO has is not perfect, and i can almost guarantee that if it is a hologram up there on the 14th, that our experts here and across the world will figure it out ^_^. Holograms appear different when viewed, and also affect the surroundings differently, i hope you guys know what i am talking about.

Anyway, if it is a real ship, we will know, and if it's a hologram, we will figure it out ^_^.

Don't lose hope, the government can't fool us forever.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Hi All, I joined recently. I'm not a Goodchild disciple. I don't post much but this issue has been bugging me for a while so I thought I'd chime in. I have been reading threads at ATS and following the Blossom GFL 'debate' here over the past few weeks and I must say I have been quite disheartened by the general response. Let me explain.

I have no idea if what Blossom says will happen will happen or not. No idea. But if it does I think it will be absolutely amazing and there is at least a 50 % chance it will be a positive thing. Let's face it, our world is pretty much trashed. At this point any such major change may have positive repercussions. So, I don't know if it will happen or not but I think we really need change and as I said there is a decent chance that - if Blosson was right - it would lead to fantastic times for earth.

What I find disheartening and illogical, not to mention fantastical, is the deeply negative prophesying of those who said 'I WON"T happen! It's BS!" etc. Are you prophets? Do you know what the future holds? Or are you just giving us your opinion about the future and being egotistical enough to present it as fact? Why the negativity? You may call it 'realism' but review what has been said about the idea of the 14th and ask yourself why there is so much sneering and bile that is contained in many of the responses.

So many seem to have their ego's bound up with their predictions (and that's what they are, predictions, just like Blossoms, just the negative version) so that you can tell that they will DELIGHT in 'being right' and 'proving someone else wrong' and in heaping scorn if the 14th passes with nothing happening. It's a bit like an ego based roulette with everyone placing their bets and hoping to score points over others when they cash in their "I told you so" chips. But what about recognizing that the TRUTH is WE DON"T KNOW what will happen! Unless we claim special insight into the future or powers of prediction - like Blossom. What about leaving place for a bit of HOPE??

For the many here interested in cutting edge science and quantum physics, we might also want to consider the idea that the observer may affect reality by the very act of observing. It's not a great leap to imagine that the observer may also affect reality and the future by the WAY they observe and by what they EXPECT or HOPE to see happen.

If so, then all this sneering, negative cynicism and prophesying that 'NOTHING WILL HAPPEN!" - which appears to be nothing more than an ego trip to me - is it actually helpful in any way? It's certainly not 'factual' because it's still a PREDICTION!

Why not just admit that we don't know what is going to happen, we don't know what the future holds, and move onto the more postive and perhaps productive subject of - if Alien Craft DID appear on the 14th as Blossom says she was told, and if they WERE here for benevolent reasons then HOW ****ING COOL WOULD THAT BE!!! LOL

I for one have no idea what is going to happen. But I hope they do arrive on the 14th or anytime soon. I hope they are here for benevolent reasons and I would be HAPPY BEYOND WORDS if that was the case. Wouldn't you?

M.

[edit on 11-10-2008 by Malcram]

[edit on 11-10-2008 by Malcram]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I highly doubt this will happen *sigh* But if it does it will be amazing!!
But I don't think so

This song should be dedicated to Blossom Goodchild

Dreamer - Ozzy Osbourne

Gazing through the window at the world outside
Wondering will mother earth survive
Hoping that mankind will stop abusing her sometime

After all there's only just the two of us
And here we are still fighting for our lives
Watching all of history repeat itself
Time after time

I'm just a dreamer
I dream my life away
I'm just a dreamer
Who dreams of better days

I watch the sun go down like everyone of us
I'm hoping that the dawn will bring a sign
A better place for those Who will come after us ...
This time

I'm just a dreamer
I dream my life away oh yeah
I'm just a dreamer

Your higher power may be God or Jesus Christ
It doesn't really matter much to me
Without each others help there ain't no hope for us
I'm living in a dream of fantasy
Oh yeah, yeah, yeah

If only we could all just find serenity
It would be nice if we could live as one
When will all this anger, hate and biggotry ...
Be gone?

I'm just a dreamer
I dream my life away
Today
I'm just a dreamer
Okay
I'm just a dreamer
Who's searching for the way
Today
I'm just a dreamer
Dreaming my life away
Oh yeah, yeah, yeah

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I know earthquakes are common anyway, but didn't Blossom supposedly channel a message claiming earthquakes will occur leading up to 14th October. If they do appear, then should the first questions we ask them be - are they responsible for the hundreds who have died in these quakes?

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I'm pretty sceptical about this also. But I tell you... the merest probability that this *might* be true and not just ANOTHER lie, is awesome. The fact that they're still sticking to this date does make you wonder.

If this turns out to be BS though, then I have had it with this stuff. There is enough deceit in the world without false hope at a time when the world really needs positive change. If this turns out false, then the whole idea of people channeling ETs will be permanently relegated to the looney bin for me and possibly many others. One can only keep an open mind for so long

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I feel like this about the way I feel when I play the lottery. I know that really theres is very little chance of hitting the jackpot, and yet I know there is still that small chance. So I think of all the cool things I could do with the jackpot money.

I feel the same way here, I'm a bit excited and wish it would happen, but I think that it won't. There is always that chance though...

SR

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I LOL hard that she constantly looks to the left in her videos while making the claims as any doctor, law enforcer, lawyer or psychiatrist or body langauge readers worth their salt would know what i'm getting at.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by win 52
reply to post by Freelancer

Can they do that during the day in bright sunshine?

What I am expecting to see will block out the sun, like in Biblical times. Our records of previous earth events where the sun was blocked out, recorded by the people who wrote about those events, now found in the bible.

There is a recorded precident.

Actually on July 22, 2009 there will be a total solar eclipse. Also that day happens to be about Three and a half years before December 21, 2012, or about 1280 days. Im not sure if is exactly 1280 or not, I started on December 21, 2012 and counted backwards and found that date..

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Man, that would be really sweet if they came and introduced themselves as millions of hot naked chicks. Or if the ship was actually a HUGE naked girl, that would be awesome!!!

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Has anyone ever done anything like this before? I mean - has there ever been an incident where the end of the world actually looked within arms reach and some "prophet?" is offering a solution right at the time when the economy and our way of life looks so bleak?

That's an actual question by the way - I'm curious. Around the time of the wall street crash - are there any reports of an "extraterrestrial solution" from some apparent nut case?

Also - why are the MSM so quiet about all of this. This - something that it seems a lot of people worldwide are aware of. In all honesty ALL of my local friends no nothing of this and they think I'm mental for even mentioning it - even though I declare its nothing to do with me.

Is the MSM's silence cause for concern or evidence that this isn't receiving much attention because no one is interested???

Hmmm questions, questions.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
There have been thousands of people saying similar things over the years. This is why people don't believe her. Are they really to blame? It's the real life "The boy who cried wolf"

So many lies, why should we believe her?

Seriously Why? what makes her different than all the others.

This is a serious question. Please give me Top 5 reasons why you think she's different

[edit on 11-10-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DroolsAlot
Man, that would be really sweet if they came and introduced themselves as millions of hot naked chicks. Or if the ship was actually a HUGE naked girl, that would be awesome!!!

Hmm interesting, I would prefer them in alien clothes thou. Don't know if it's wise for them to be walking around naked.

It would be better than greys I admit.

[edit on 11-10-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
i know nothing about this 14th thing...but when i saw that money was being sent to her...it automatically turned into a lie...sorry, i have lived too long and seen too many charlatans.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
bluewaterservant

Member is on ATS now.

ATS Points: 141
BTS Points: 3

posted on 10-10-2008 @ 20:15 single this post "quote"REPLY TO:

i think that some if not most of the upcoming ufo events will be holographic
to decieve people into beliving that ufo's are destroying the world because we the people are not doing as the one world government wants. yes i belive other civilizations exist in the universe(multiverse to thoose who really know) so mechanical structures to travel is are required(hitlers ufo ww11)ect. spirit beings on the other hand do not need mechinical structures to travel through or into the various multiverses.the spirit beings are neither incarnate or reincarnate beings. they think to were they want to be and thety are. the golden race and the new world sound very nwo

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
The Pope always goes on and on about Peace and Love and he was a Nazi soldier.

I don't buy into this nonsense, not for a second.

Loving something that has been sent out to destroy you is blind submission and will only get you killed or make you a slave.

Here is a thread I made, hope to see you there.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

[edit on 11-10-2008 by 12.21.12]

i agree with you, but had to add one little disagreement.

and no, im not a catholic or even religious)

their were many people who fought with "the nazi" in world war 2, alot of them had no choice in it, just because they were on teh wrong side doesnt instantly make them bad, alot of people were forced to fight for teh germans or face death.. i know what i woudl have picked if i was in his shoes.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Ok ponder this.... What if you started having visions, dreams, a little voice in your head telling you something like this ? Would you tell the world or head for the Prozac bottle? I dont know if I could handle all the crap talked about me.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Well you'd think she would come on here with all the attentions shes been getting, too bad most of us already know what she is up to.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I honestly urge people who have not: Read the Book of Enoch. Read about what happened when the Sons of God ( Fallen Angels ) came down and corrupted mankind. Read about whats about to happen next. The Antichrist is not going to be any average Joe. He will have 'supernatural, otherworldly' powers to deceive the world and conquer his enemies. We were warned about this thousands of years ago.

Here's the link:
www.sacred-texts.com...

These beings are NOT extraterrestrials, they are not peacemakers. They destroyed the world once already. ( The flood of Noah ) Why do you think they're so adamant that there will be people who decry their motives?

Matthew 7:15
15"Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves.

Mark 13:22
22For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform signs and miracles to deceive the elect—if that were possible.

Jude 1:6
6And the angels who did not keep their positions of authority but abandoned their own home—these he has kept in darkness, bound with everlasting chains for judgment on the great Day.

Jude 1:14-16
14Enoch, the seventh from Adam, prophesied about these men: "See, the Lord is coming with thousands upon thousands of his holy ones 15to judge everyone, and to convict all the ungodly of all the ungodly acts they have done in the ungodly way, and of all the harsh words ungodly sinners have spoken against him." 16These men are grumblers and faultfinders; they follow their own evil desires; they boast about themselves and flatter others for their own advantage.

2 Peter 2-5
4For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but sent them to hell,[a] putting them into gloomy dungeons to be held for judgment; 5if he did not spare the ancient world when he brought the flood on its ungodly people, but protected Noah, a preacher of righteousness, and seven others;

Do your own research though, come to your own conclusions. This is mine.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
My say on this thread is this: I personally don't think this event will occur and i refuse to give Blossom the benifit of the doubt because, us ATS inquiring scientific mind types have been told these amazing prediction scenarios too many times and they never come true! And usually for obvious reasons... "cha ching! $$"

Now dont get me wrong! I wouldbe as estatic as the rest of us if this event were to take place, "AND I HOPE IT REALY DOES" but the majority of my heart lyes in the skeptical zone, and like many have said already i am not holding my breath, but i will have my eyes to the sky on the 14th as i do every day! PEACE!
devil

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join