It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World exclusive! most significant and undeniable ufo videos of all time that also cover aliens

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I believe I found the exact model they used:

Saucer shape, central headlight, running lights.

I think this case is closed, fellow UFO hunters.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by reynoldt
- This craft could be of Galactic Federation of Light?

Just as likely as it belonging to the Galactic Empire.

- Project Blue Beam?

This is the same as attributing all unknown/known natural phenomena to a puppet master of some sort.

- US Military Black Project ?

Because the US Military is hell bent on terrorizing two Turkish men of absolutely no significance?

- Satellite?

The single point of light that's seen traveling at a constant rate can be attributed to just that. It's most likely the ISS as has been pointed out by members throughout this thread.

The whole video screams of hoaxing, natural phenomena, visual illusions (mirages over the water/horizon), and man made objects in low Earth orbit. Without the title and sensationalism, nobody would have fallen for this quick trap.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I might have found something interesting. Or maybe I'm nuts...

A month ago I started a thread here, about a New Jersey UFO, which seems to be a blimp/zeppelin.
I was watching that Jersey video again, and again...

Two things I noticed:

1) In the Jersey video I can see faces on the blimp/zep!
Well... I see faces on it. Maybe they're not, but Im sure there are things being
projected on it. I think from inside the blimp. There must be a beamer/projector in it! Agree?
Take a Look at the Jersey blimp at 1:42 - 1:56

2)I think the Jersey blimp/zep looks a bit like the Turkish "UFO", if you just look at the shapes!
So dont mention the lights on the Jersey blimp. Agree?

I think that the Turkish "UFO" is actually a blimp or zeppelin!

Look at the Turkish video, and go to 9:25(- 9:55). The light starts right of the ship, and goes slowly to the left, till the whole ship is lighted. And then the ship gets unlighted from left to right.
Like a clock going clockwise, and then anti-clockwise.
Link Turkish video
I think these lights on the Turkish ship are also projections, from a beamer/projector within the blimp/zep.

I hope you all get my point...And I don't hope you think I'm nuts

Cheers,
Dr.ok

[edit on 11-10-2008 by Dr.ok]

[edit on 11-10-2008 by Dr.ok]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr.ok

Fixed the link for the image in the post above.

Do you have a link for the youtube vid in the screen shot or is that the one above?

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by bigvanhorn

Yes... It was some amazing Video...

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Badge01

Do you have a link for the youtube vid in the screen shot or is that the one above?

Thanks for fixing the link!

The upper photo is the blimp in the youtube video I linked above.
The lower photo is the Turkish blimp

Dr.ok

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by bigvanhorn

In my 35 years of studying ufo footage I was not impressed as some people on here seem to be. I guess I expect too much. This was the same shot over and over and the same shot over a period of days it appears if the time stamp is to be believed.
Most ufo's do not just sit there and let you photograph them for extended periods of time or days!

Something just doesn't feel right. There is also nothing to judge distance or size. For all I know they hung something up from a tree and filmed it at night.

For this to be called the most significant and undeniable ufo video of all time is just wrong to me. I have seen others that were a lot more informative than this one. I saw no morphing of the object myself as others have stated, but I only watched it once so I'll give you that one.

If you want extrodinary ufo video footage I suggest watching many of the Gulf Breeze videos which show the crafts dropping objects and changing shape.

To me this video is worthless. Interesting maybe, but worthless to the ufo community on a whole for usefullness.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
The problem really from the outset is how this is presented.

"and these footages are considered as the closest and the most significant images ever filmed around the world."

Okay so why I am reading this through ATS - no offence guys
- and its not all over CNN CNBC SKY BBC MSNBC FOX and so on and so on

Why has the current news of finance issues not overshadowed by these most significant images ever.

Because its all controlled? Because the government control all? Perhaps Yes

"In these amazing UFO video footages which would likely have major repercussions around the world and be listed as “the most significant UFO videos ever”, physical forms of UFO’s and their metallic structures are clearly noticeable. What’s more important is that in the close-up of some footages of the objects, entities in them can be distinctly made out."

Likely have major repurcussions ?

Well of course a visitation and evidence event would take the world by storm and be theeee biggest event in our history. Theres no avoiding it.

Which I often point out to the conspiracist that argues the government cover up theory - well when they do arrive - when it does make breaking news - and when disclosure is out there and its all over the TV - then really ask yourself why wasnt it covered up?

Dont get me wrong UFOs are Above Top Secret security risks of the extreme

As they represent craft or capability of someone or something that can penetrate your airspace and possibly pose a threat, until you know what it is, and know you can kill it, you aint going to be advertising your weakness.

"After doing all the necessary analysis which went on for several weeks, we came to a definite conclusion with no doubts that these are “100% genuine footages”

100% Genuine footage ?

Now of course perhaps you can exhaust the ideas that the video has been tampered with or modified or faked in any way.

But in the end - unless you already have an alien craft and alien being to verify your comparrison with - how are you going to be 100% sure?

Unfortunately today the internet media has such a passion and need to believe that the truth could pass us by in a holiday movie background by accident and we would have it debunked without ever knowing what we saw.

There is also within reasonable logic to say very little doubt, that, there is today some highly advanced tech flying around and has been for some time.

And still we are far from truth.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
that's just great. more time wasted looking at a totally worthless video with an incredible claim. most significant? no. undeniable? no. bunch of crap? yes.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
... Wow I've seen the exact same thing shown at 11:20 in the video in San Francisco about two months ago. A slow moving craft with lots of lights that looked exactly like the one in the video. Two of my friends were with me and they saw the same exact thing. It moved slowly for about 5 minutes and then disappeared randomly. We thought it was a big cruise ship at first but then it started moving over some hills. Scared me a little when I saw it in the video, so I had to make an account and yes this is my first post.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   

OK, all of my comments have been on the Youtube video and not on the vid on the Sirius website.

So...I went over and looked at it to be sure there wasn't more.

I agree with Phage's comments. We've got about six different things on there, including lights on a drilling platform or oil rig, satellites, plastic models filmed up close and some other things. In addition, the comments beg the question in several places.

Then at the very end I found another good piece of evidence...

This confirms I found the exact model they used for the footage with the close up plastic model. As you can see this headlight fits the headlight on this Trek model exactly.

In addition the oil rig platform lights are completely fixed in relation to each other and their height above the horizon in every shot. I'd go pull a couple shots and compare them but it's just not worth our time.

If I can editorialize for a second, it's phony-baloney videos like this and even more websites and pronouncements and sensational titles like 'World exclusive, most significant' that make a mockery of our field of interest. Yes I can see this is fake but I'm still a UFO fan and I'm interested in it. But I wish these people would stop doing this.

As one member showed, CGI is now able to show Star Wars walkers and Death Stars fully integrated into any video with seamless perfection. So we must be ever vigilant not to be fooled.

If there's no supporting proof, then a video can no longer stand on its own. In a year or so we'll have better videos and CGI that will be unassailable.

ET is unlikely to show up here in full size ships in real life mode, for one thing it would be too expensive. For another it's not necessary, in fact it would be dangerous for both ET and Humanity because they'd be bringing tiny hitchhikers, called alien microbes, and we'd be giving them Earth microbes (unless they're completely different, machine intelligences or silicon-based).

In addition don't you think they'd have full sized colonies on Mars? It's valuable real estate. They wouldn't hide their presence if they're powerful enough to be Type II or Type III space faring civilizations.

Anyway, good thread and glad to see a majority of ATS UFO fans can see through this.

[edit on 11/10/2008 by Badge01]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
[edit on 12-10-2008 by Leo Strauss]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Thank you everyone for helping me in my education concerning how to spot a hoax. I learn so much from this site. Once again thanks.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Probably filming some kind of construction project going on far out in the sea, it's clearly that this object (circle) is floating in the sea and sometimes rotate a little.

Why the bloody hell can't they just take their boat out there to have a look?

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TrappedSoul

I'm not following you about why can't they take their boat out and look.

Obviously, the people making the video are doing a planned hoax, so of course they're not going to get a boat and go look, because then they'd have to omit that part of the footage to keep the hoax intact.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Badge01: Do you have the power to put hoax tags into the thread title?
I think it's about time this thread received that particular treatment, I think the proof is now overwhelming. Would also stop the amount of unnecessary flags it is receiving.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   
nice plane you have there, im impressed , i never saw a plane before.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Hi, yeah, I do, but we leave that up to the Administration to do that.

Though it might seem frustrating, as late as this evening I even added some more evidence. So we can use this kind of thing to learn.

Plus, we didn't hoax anything, so the 'Thread' isn't a hoax, just the guys who did the video and the site.

So, I'm not sure it would be appropriate. We usually use those tags to label a -thread- that was a hoax and this thread though potentially about a hoax is not a hoax itself.

Does that make sense? I don't know, like I said it's up to Administration, though they may direct me do to it. I'm just giving an opinion about the mode, as well.

BTW thanks for your input here.

EDIT: To add, that it's getting flags isn't such a bad thing either. Flags show interest and since at least half the posts are about debunking or showing it's fake, there's value there. For instance learning to spot a fake.

You could even post on how you spot one yourself.

[edit on 12/10/2008 by Badge01]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Badge01

Thanks for the reply Badge, I understand exactly how you mean with using these sort of videos to improve our knowledge, We may get a thousand threads like these but with each one we learn a little more about the UFO Phenomena.

One day we'll get the footage we've been waiting for.

Edit to add: appreciate your effort to the thread as well.

[edit on 12-10-2008 by Chadwickus]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Forgive me im new to the forum...

If this happened over the span a number of seperate occasions and consistant as it was. I think i would have done everything in my power (if it were me) to get a better camera set up on a tri-pod...But as i have said, im new here, so what would i know?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join