It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Monetary System Must Be Overthrown

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
It has come to my attention that the real problem plaguing the planet is not the NWO, the Illuminati, George Bush, Terrorists, Iraq, Iran, Korea, Freemasons, Occultists, or the United States government etc.... etc...

The Monetary System Must Be Overthrown.

It is money and profits that keep us from progressing.

Technology and Patent suppression is the byproduct of a monetary culture/society that has profits and not people as their main concern; manufacturing fake scarcity and product relevancy.

I've been to political debates/forums here in Canada and listened to the people and EVERYONE has the same ROOT question... Money.

I saw another post that said that the United States government must be overthrown and thought that maybe a more refined attack would get a more relevant debate going because I believe the problem to be money and the money masters are not the United States government for they are under the same reality we are, DEBT.

[edit on 10/10/2008 by PuRe EnErGy]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   
The real sobering part is realizing that there WILL be foreclosures and repos, no matter how dutiful everyone is in repaying their debt. This is because there is always more money owed than money in circulation. It is built into the system that way by design, to keep us working. If the system wasn't like that, then we would work fewer hours per week as productivity goes up.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
IMO the money masters are the government, and the secret society heads. Always have been.

You know Kennedy tried to do away with the Federal Reserve, and look what happened to him.

I do think there has to be another way to handle finances. I wish I had studied more about macro-economics. But I think money should be backed by something.

And by the way, there has been a lot of talk about overthrowing/revolution lately. I find this scary. Because I think it is exactly what the elites want, and are counting on. Riots and chaos. There has to be a peaceful way. There has to be.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   
We could simply stop participating in the existing fiscal system and start our own.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Yes, I agree there is an intelligent way to do this; NOT VIOLENT, NOT RIOTOUS, NOT INTOLERANT.

There is obviously more of us than the "money masters" .. so if we come up with something that works for all of us, then there should be absolutely no problems.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by PuRe EnErGy

How do you think we should go about overthrowing the world's monetary system?

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by o22a6ar
reply to post by PuRe EnErGy

How do you think we should go about overthrowing the world's monetary system?

I didn't necessarily say I had an answer.. but some of the best answers in history come from the best questions.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Right on the money OP.

The economy is and always has been a weapon of mass-destruction just waiting to explode (repeatedly) and we are feeding it the fuel, every single time. Pretty bizarre.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I have covered this topic at the below post. And there is a solution on how to end the monetary system posted there....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by admriker444
I have covered this topic at the below post. And there is a solution on how to end the monetary system posted there....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I agree, but I wanted to broaden the discussion past the Venus Project, for those people who are weary and or skeptical of it for whatever reason(s) they see fit.

There is always more than ONE solution.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Here's a starting point;
do a search for "barter". I'd post links but that may be a T&C violation.

[edit on 10-10-2008 by Phage]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Here's a starting point;
do a search for "barter". I'd post links but that may be a T&C violation.

Thanks for the sarcasm? ...

I know what Barter is... these are all old systems of trade. We are beyond bartering now.... Technology is paramount *and I am not espousing full on transhumanism or anything of the sort, although there is nothing wrong with eliminating human ailments with the aid of technology, I am not debating how far we go and where we go with technology, I am merely stating that at this point in history money is holding technology back from balancing out the planet.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   
If we are to truly accomplish something here, first we must identify the problem and what it is exactly we need.
The monetary system and profit driven economy obviously no longer work.
So a new system is needed. so let's be practical. Nobody and I mean nobody including myself is going to give up what we have already worked for. This cannot happen overnight. And in this lies the major problem. All along people have allowed this to happen due to apathy. As soon as things calm down, even just a bit, it's back to business as usual. We loose focus. We are all guilty of it. We need to be in this for the long haul and unfortunately we cannot convince everyone to do their part. There will always be died in the wool apathetic people.
So what do we need? Focus.
Already enough of of are feeling the crunch of this debacle so we are awakened to the possibility that this entire institution does not work.
What do we do with this awakening? We educate ourselves as much as possible with things like economics and the like. We do our very best to inform other people of this entire situation. I believe the best way to approach this is from a network marketing standpoint. When you network market, you pique interest and leave the potential customer wanting to learn more. Sale in the bag more or less. same applies with information. If we all go around preaching Economics this, government conspiracy that, we come across as kooks and scare away our customers. The customers in this case are being sold nothing but the truth. Most would rather believe the lie they have already come to accept as the true, instead of make any effort to reevaluate themselves and learn the real truth.
Information is power. Not power over other people but personal power over ones self.
What else do we need?
We need to figure out a way to extricate ourselves from this already botched scenario.
For the time being we need to give up our convenience and luxury and prepare for the long haul. Learn how to barter. I'll swap you "this", that I have enough of, that you need or would like, for that which you have, that I need and or would like. Simple, no? We must also re learn a lot of things we forgot over the past 100 or so years. Think for a moment. What did people do with no gas, electric, tv, appliances, etc..? Learn how to live off the grid so to speak, or at least minimize the necessity for expendables. Grow a garden, reduce, recycle, reuse. In the old days, people wasted nothing. Live green etc.. I know easier said than done given most or our living situations and the more we remove ourselves from the fray, the less informed we may become. Technology is still important though and I'm not saying abandon everything. I never said I had all the answers.
Ok, what else?
Resources! Resources! Resources!
We must identify the need for resources and do everything in our power to make them as abundant as possible. Technology is the key here.
We need to make those responsible for holding back tech, let the cap off of it.
Also this involves legislative processes. But unfortunately legislative processes are in serious need of reformatting. As is congress, the senate, and Gov as a whole.
Yet the effect of the a fore mentioned is that any time there is a position of authority to be held, it gets abused for selfish purposes. We need a way to keep this from happening. So how do we do this. We remove those that instigated this disaster.
This is only a beginning to remove ourselves from a corrupted system. If we can rely on one another without conflict we are headed in the right direction.
Remember that all we have is each other.
Spread the word of a new beginning not just for the USA but the world.

At the end of the day, all of these criminals will realize they are human too.

[edit on 10-10-2008 by reticledc]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by PuRe EnErGy

Originally posted by Phage

I know what Barter is... these are all old systems of trade. We are beyond bartering now.... Technology is paramount *and I am not espousing full on transhumanism or anything of the sort, although there is nothing wrong with eliminating human ailments with the aid of technology, I am not debating how far we go and where we go with technology, I am merely stating that at this point in history money is holding technology back from balancing out the planet.

No sarcasm. You said:

Barter is a means of avoiding both. Are you rejecting it merely because it is old? Or do you reject any form of exchange?

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   

No sarcasm. You said:

Barter is a means of avoiding both. Are you rejecting it merely because it is old? Or do you reject all forms of exchange?

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
No I'm not really rejecting it, .. just saying that we are beyond bartering, not that that isn't a perfectly fine means of obtaining things from people who also benefit from the bartering process, but bartering doesn't work for everyone.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
The chief problem I see for overcoming a monetary system is education.

Unfortunately its not even a thought amongst the masses to consider such a world without money. And if society can not fathom a system without money, they will never see it as a solution.

Most people arent even aware that scarcity is artificial.

The way to fix this is clear, start teaching our kids at an early level about a world with abundance and no money. And it must be us because most govt run education programs are controlled by the elitist and their money.

My son's high school has classes on how to maintain a good credit score. How to fill out loan applications for college. Its being fed to him that its important to get into debt.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I have no idea how Canada got into thier mess but I do know how the usa got to thiers.Jefferson warned us what would happen if we allowed a central bank.
The us dollar was backed by gold for over a hundred years that is why it became the reserve currency,that is why america became so strong.When Wilson took us off the gold standard he setup the world banking elite to rob us.
As Jefferson said the corporations that grew up around the banks and the banks would take our property until our children grew up homeless.A few people can see this going on.Most however do not.The media,being corporate owned,will never bring this up.Republicans and democrats are nothing more or less than corporate shills.They ignore thier oaths to the constitution,they vote against what the people want.In short they vote exactly as thier corporate sponsers tell them.The wars we get to fight are nothing more than making money for bankers and thier corporations.Were we still on the gold standard they would not have the money to fight these wars.The only way to end this mess is to get corporate politicians out of power and install politicians that will hold thier oath to the constitution sacred.As long as the corporate media gives the american people only a choice of thier two corporate shills to vote for,and as long as the moronic masses keep voting democrat or republican things will only get worse at least in the USA.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
A moneyless resource society without bartering, instead complete cooperation, and equality is the answer to stepping out into a decent world that would be a joy to create for our children, our children's children, and the entire future generations would look back upon this era as one of incredible slavery, control and as essentially primitive. This is what many are already attempting to establish. Search for Michael St. Clair, and his website. If you download one of his pdfs, he actually equates the system to open source. The Venus Project is definately the answer to our world, but we need to do it without the current 500,000 price tag. Without land and money and a whole lot of backing, we need to group up and make certain along with our tools we have scientific blueprints and technological knowledge. Initially it would be like 10 or so years of hard work creating cob or alteernative off the grid shelters for all and food and water and meeting needs. Then as technology increases, our hard work would truly decrease until the venus project would be realized grass roots style on earth.

The only way to ensure nwo doesn't happen, or at least not for long, is to spread this knowledge, this alternative, to every nation on earth. The only way we will be enslaved anew or in a different way is if they make us so vulnerable and confused we don't see options. But this type of new world takes only numbers, us. And with a growing knowledge that there is a way out of slavery and a way to ensure no future slaves can emerge, because there is no money or bartering, just base equality and open source sharing and contributing model, the only ones who can enslave us en mass is ourselves. Until enough people wake up however, those that can are already designing villages. More and more will start to do this as well.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   

It has come to my attention that the real problem plaguing the planet is not the NWO, the Illuminati, George Bush, Terrorists, Iraq, Iran, Korea, Freemasons, Occultists, or the United States government etc.... etc...
The Monetary System Must Be Overthrown.

I somewhat agree...I see it not as the international monetary system though, but more as the world-spanning Neoliberal socio-politic & economic system.
Nevertheless, I agree that we must try to put and end to this system.And the current global crisis that it has spawned is the Perfect Momentum! I propose to focus the fight from some of its main advents: excessive wasteful consumption; excessive 'big-corp' privatization & deregulation; excessive addiction to entertainment & shallow individualism; excessive dependency on mass produced good, information & technology...just to name a few.

Let use this crisis as a catalyst, to start building stronger community-based cooperation & networkings. Build community-based food storages & productive centres (imagine a network of gardens of medicinal and food plants in every house in your neighbourhood?); community close-looped markets (be it based on barter or currency); community-based information & security center; shelters; alternative low-tech workshops; political forums...go out more & reach out to talk, discuss, face to face, rather than just virtually through the Net. Rebuild Trust, interdependency & Strenght from our own neighbourhoods, then network it worldwide.

I have been trying to do something like this for quite sometime now, in my own country...and I strongly believe this is the best momentum to speed up the process. It will NOT be easy, but it's time to walk the talk, don't you all think? Beside, I strongly believe that we musn't let this global 'LIFE-DESTROYING' system to thrive unchecked any longer. I, for one, wouldn't want my country's future generations to live as ignorant & brainwashed slaves of this system again!!!Enough is ENOUGH!

[edit on 12-10-2008 by KembaraLangit]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join