It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Next Web Bot Prediction- October 15th, 2008

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Regarding Oct 15th:

I had a dream about an event on Oct 15th concerning schools, children, terrorist events, financial institutions and computer sabotage....As a result of this dream I began to search the internet to see if there was anything related to this date and stumpled across this site. I have no clue what the web bot is or whether it has any meaning. All I can rely on is my feelings. So at the very least I was surprised that othes seem to be picking up on an event on that date.

I am not sure I believe that certain individuals have special gifts to predict things. I will say however that I believe we all can sense things of future trends and events. Some people just listen more to their senses and feelings more than others. I think that we subconsciously pick up on things and our brains sort throught it all and pull the info together to make sense. I believe that is why some get these visions/predictions/feelings or whatever you want to call it in their dreams. In the dream state there are no distractions as in waking time. People are so distracted in there waking hours that they either do not pay attention or do not care.

So say what you will about this bot thing. I really dont care or necessarily believe it. But I do know what I have felt and dreamed and I find it very interesting that I am not the only one who has felt this.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I just read the following on this thread. Barack Obama is being sued to produce documents proving that he is a 'natural born citizen', as required by the Constitution to be eligible for the Presidency. He has until the 15th to produce the following:

1 A certified copy of Obama's "vault" (original long version) birth certificate.

2 Certified copies of all reissued and sealed birth certificates of Obama in the names referred to in the document.

3 A certified copy of Obama's Certification of Citizenship.

4 A certified copy of Obama's Oath of Allegiance taken at age of majority.

5 Certified copy of Obama's Application and Admission forms for Occidental college, columbia university, and harvard law school.

6 Certified copies of any court orders or documents legally changing Obama's name from Barry Soetoro to Barack Hussein Obama.

In addition, he is required to respond to the following "request for admissions"

1. Admit you were born in Kenya.

2. Admit you are a Kenya "natural born" citizen.

3. Admit your foreign birth was registered in the state of Hawaii.

4. Admit your name was legally changed to Barry Soetoro and citizenship status was changed to "natural citizen" of Indonesia.

5. Admit you were adopted by Lolo Soetoro, a citizen of Indonesia.

6. Admit LS signed a government acknowledgement form legally acknowledging you as his son.

7. Admit you are a citizen of Indonesia.

8. Admit you are currently not a "natural born" US citizen.

9. Admit you are not eligible to serve as President.

10. Admit you cannot prove your citizenship status.

Source. Berg v Obama

Now, if he cannot produce the appropriate documents and it is proven that he is not eligible to be President, this would further spiral the mood of this country downward, on both sides. It also brings the Web Bot prediction of 'confusion' surrounding the election to fruition. It could also cause a big enough uproar (possible riots) to cause the implementation of Martial Law (military component). Notice that the date of the order of discovery is October 15th, the date of the second 'event' forcast by the Web Bots.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

The problem with the web bot system is that it could pick up "confusion" and discussions on the issue without it being a "public" event in the main stream media. A large number of people are actively discussing the lawsuit including most of the alternative, (especially "patriot") media.

I have no doubt Obama is not eligible, it's one of the many secrets the NWO / banking families have on him. He's a pawn of some very powerful people, however. Coming up with "official" documents will probably be something they can help him with. Based on his reaction and the actions taken to keep this thing covered up it's clear to me he's guilty, just as it's clear to me there is something solid behind the Larry Sinclair allegations. They didn't have Joe Bidens son pull a false prosecution scam on the guy for no reason. If he was lying it would be very easy to sue him and address the issue publicly. People really should be more concerned about a candidate who is under this much control, who has compelling allegations of hidden sexuality and drug problems, possible connections to murders as part of the cover up, etc, etc, etc.

If he gets elected he'll make the Bush puppet look like a rank amateur in bending his knee to the NWO.

Don't get me wrong, I don't support McCain either. Either one of these two clowns will serve the elite and we're in for a lot of pain. I think that's why the agenda is accelerating right now. They know another year or two and pretty much everyone will wake up and then they're in for a huge fight. They have to make their move now and risk it all.

What scares me is the fact the last time they had this kind of evidence threatening the agenda the documentation and even some of the players involved were hit by airplanes on 9-11. What court is hearing this case and where is it located? It might be a place to watch as part of the predicted "possible" terror events.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by violet

Oh, but you are wrong about people not being able to create earthquakes. Do a search on HAARP, followed by some interesting youtube videos on the ability to create movement with sound.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Excellent call and find on the Barack Obama suit. I didn't realize it had gone so far in such a short time. If Obama has lied about all of this he should be prosecuted for fraud and whatever else they can throw at him. If he is innocent I'd like to know why he did not simply produce the documents upon request? He is accountable to the American people as a Senator, as a candidate and most of all if he were President. He is sworn to uphold the Constitution.

The most frightening part of all of this is the possibility that once sworn in he would have been protected:

docs.justia.com...:2008cv04083/281573/18/0.pdf

'If Obama is not able to prove he is currently a “natural born” citizen and he is elected as the President of the United States, he is violating our United States Constitution and we are at serious risk of a Constitutional Crisis. Furthermore, if Obama is sworn into the United
States Office of the Presidency, neither Plaintiff nor the general public will have the right to bring suit for redress as a result of all the immunities the President of the United States carries, thus Plaintiff and all the general public will be further harmed as they will be forced to live with the grave consequences."

I would think that he could be impeached in such a case or there would be other remedies.

If Berg is correct he deserves a medal. If he's wrong he deserves a pat on the back for standing forth despite the opposition and sacrifice he's made. An American citizen has the right to public disclosure regarding a "public servant", it's the law and a right.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
hopefully tomorrow the 15th,is the day everyone wakes up to the truth illumanati runs our government and they're bringing everyone down with them, we need to unite as a humans in order to survive..... we are getting closer and closer to the end of days and people think (we the believers) are crazy when in reality we are just open minded to truth thats around us

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
What is the web bot predicting to happen tomorrow?? Lets just hope this web bot prediction's will not happen.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Could tomorrow be the release language regardnig the military thing? Possibly release language regarding the possible Martial Law that has been chatted about now for the last couple weeks? since the vote is done and all why bother to declare Martial Law?

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by 2stepsfromtop

One possibility is provided in this post. Give it a read and tell me there won't be rioting in the streets if it goes the wrong way!

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   
So is anything gonna happen in the US tonight as the web bot suggests in regards to military action?

Reinhardt strangely enough has also stated some HUGE military action within the next 60 days, could this be the day!?

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I don't know if this has been raised before but i remember reading some place that Clinton will be running in the upcoming election due to a unforeseen problem with Obama Would that have any thing to do with his Birth place?? we will see

And as has been said maybe the military will be need to be called in to calm the American public .

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Any clues of a possible military confusion yet ?

BAGHDAD, Iraq (CNN) -- The U.S. military announced Wednesday that coalition forces recently killed al Qaeda in Iraq's "charismatic" senior leader in northern Iraq.

edition.cnn.com...

BANGKOK, Thailand (CNN) -- An exchange of gunfire between Thai and Cambodian soldiers in a disputed border region Wednesday left one Cambodian soldier dead, the Thai military said.

edition.cnn.com...

This is from yesterdays news update on urbansurvival:

The best & most current read of the predictive linguistics out of www.halfpasthuman.com suggests (other than 10XCSN in a few weeks, which I'll explain when/if it happens) we may be in a bit of a pause between front of the economic storm until November 20th to 24th, when the next big leg down should appear. Between here and there, something that reads like 'restrictions on words teevee/markets - lockdown at some level' should show up, so looks like those verbal reminders to not use the word BAILOUT! so much will become more strident.

10XCSN ? Can't make anything with that, closest I get is something with 010101 and data chip/memory.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by duffster

Yes, I remember that, too! I've been keeping my ears open, I thought maybe Obama would end up with Clinton as VP since there has been a lot back and forth on that.

This however, looks just as ominous. If I remember correctly it was the Dan Burish. The timeline or various timelines theory. He got some scoffing when she was out. I wondered if it might be a bit premature.

Who would have envisioned this even happening? This is unprecedented. Here is the Camelot.org site. There are videos and transcripts,w corth a look.

www.projectcamelot.org...

Bet they'll be updating it soon, the way things are going.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
has anyone heard the theory that some false-flag terror event will happen at the final debate between obama and mCcain...?

Am i right in thinking that the debate is tonight...?

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by duffster
I don't know if this has been raised before but i remember reading some place that Clinton will be running in the upcoming election due to a unforeseen problem with Obama Would that have any thing to do with his Birth place?? we will see

And as has been said maybe the military will be need to be called in to calm the American public .

this is HOTT info , you got a link?????

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

It's al speculations and rumors as for as I know. It has to do with obama's true birth place etc etc.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
We are all still here once again. Another doomsday web bot prediction wrong......

Unless it happens sometime later today.

Is there a debate tonight???

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
reply to post by N. Tesla

Apparently you didn't read all of the OP:

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
SERIOUS RESPONSES ONLY PLEASE!

If you are just here to point and laugh without researching the topic on your own, do those of us who are interested a favor and respect our right to do so!

Now, if you actually take the time and research the topic and can dispute the program based on knowledge and not just speculation, then do so. Otherwise, respect those of us who do, please.

N.Tesla wasn't laughing. He is not some web-bot to be messed with at will. He expressed his reservations and that was it. I think it was unwise to crash a web-bot cult gathering, but he did. Some people just can't stand lies and get involved when they see one, even though the lie is vastly inconsequential.

Have fun.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by The Revealer

Nothing was ever said about doomsday. Just an event with a possible military aspect, adding to the release language that started coming in on the 7th. Here's what George had to say about it today on UrbanSurvival.com:

A couple of possibilities - which we keep thrashing on: One is that the martial law stuff which was part and parcel of the bailout is really out and about, along with NorthCom having troops deployed inside the US - no doubt you've seen that on the next. Another possibility is that we could get an Iran attack any one time prior to the election because it might play better with a lame duck in the White House. Or, it could just be an artifact of processing.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
They have said multiple times, they are not right all the time, but they are getting better along the way.

So far I've been amazed, the october 7 accuracy was quite something. Although it was no secret the economy would fail sooner or later, the fact that they said it would be a date of release ( ? ) is crazy.
I think their earthquake prediction will have to come true for this to really be acknowledged by people.

[edit on 15-10-2008 by BcnDiamond]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join