It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

boys and girls can get along

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
im going to finnaly explain that we should stop hating the other sex for the pain.
alot of good guis have been screwed by girls who are mean who prefer dating some stupid punk,who brakes theyr heart and they find another punk.
women are driven by emoton.
alot of good girls have been screwed by bad guis,guis are driven by ego and sex drive we can all agree.
both sexes have bad and good signs.
sure ive been screwed by mean girls,but u know after some time...making them jealous...seing you have ur cool life going sure is warming my heart(:
but you should just stop hating on other people,ur just going to hurt urself more.
there is a girl for every type of guy,and a guy for every type of girl.
just couse u got heartbroken by some wrong type..
guess what.stop trying to date people who hurt you!
guis say they want nice girl?but they keep liking girls who are mean...
girls say they want nice guy but date jerks..well fix ur self!
sure it may seem dark now..but u fill find that special one that loves you for who you are?
you dont need to change yourself for other people!
hope i cheered some people(:

[edit on 9/10/08 by Unisol]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I do not think many people have any idea what they want. It is not until you go though some bad relationships before you really know what you want.
Some people just look at the surface not what really matters. Some people go through a self hate phase and want the one who will treat the bad. I know been there done that. Some people change some do not. But never give up.
You will find someone that will treat you the way you want to be treated. I finally found mine when I was not looking for him. The older people get the less drama they want in the life.

join