It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   

New World Order

thescotsman.scotsman.com

Published Date: 09 October 2008
IT WAS a day of desperate global action, unprecedented in both scale and cost, intended to stymie the international devastation being wrought by the financial crisis.
(visit the link for the full news article)

====
Mod Edit: Title fixed to reflect original article
Mod Edit: Breaking News Forum Submission Guidelines – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 8/10/2008 by Badge01]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I don't know about you but, I can handle logging into a conspiracy website and hearing the phrase 'New World Order" tossed around like a chef salad but when I go to a Major news source such as "drudge" and see a link with the same heading it makes me as nervous as a turkey at Thanksgiving dinner.

I am wondering how much of what has been happening with the world economy and subsequent "bailout" is pushing us towards a "New World Order".

Am I just paranoid or should this phrase be confined to tinfoil hat wearin' websites and not being used in major news sites to get us comfortable with the term?

thescotsman.scotsman.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

====
Mod Edit: Title fixed to reflect original article

[edit on 8/10/2008 by Badge01]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by cbass

Am I just paranoid or should this phrase be confined to tinfoil hat wearin' websites and not being used in major news sites to get us comfortable with the term?

for real. well they are proving that we were right about it. but i am sure they will make nwo sound as harmless and good intentioned as possible. the older i get the smaller i feel. what can we really do besides b*tch about it. ya know?

in my opinion nwo has been here.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Well try this on for size:

The Russian president, Dmitry Medvedev, has called on European leaders to create a new world order that minimises the role of the US.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

The above info was posted originally here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Yes it is already here but its having a hell of a hard time doing what it wants to do.

The more people keep exposing it the longer it takes and harder it is for these greedy selfish psychopathic criminal drones to try and do what they want.
Eventually it will get to a tipping point where it will no longer be just words keeping them at bay.
And I wouldn't want to be in there greedy selfish shoes with 3/4 billion angry people of the earth wanting answers.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   

TIMING:
1 out of 10. Work has been under way on a bank rescue for weeks. So why the long delay?

Answer: So that it would get so bad all over the world that by the time anything was done, it would be too late. And, to make the little banks go under so that the "BIG" banks would swallow them up.

The "timing" of this is no coincidence. It is a planned venture that is taking shape very well.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Even Glenn Beck on tonights show acknowledged the New World Order. Folks its here. If people need more of an example than all of these countries using billions of tax payer dollars to give to the banks then I dont know what to say. That was the agenda. The banks to rule the world and right now the banks rule the world. There is no conspiracy here its fact and once again if the events in the past 2 weeks hasnt convinced you of this then please give me what your smoking because I want to be back in the world of sheeple too.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by cbass

There is nothin' new about the "New World Order". If I remeber correctly, Bush Senior may have been the first to use this phrase at the culmination of Desert Shield or Desert Storm, I am not sure which. It is merely the idea that the world will come together under one banner for world government. This is also refered to as "Globalization". Do I think this is a good thing? No way. Are we there yet? I don't think we are in the strictest sense of the phrase, but we are darn close and recent events may be the tipping point. As world conditions become more and more threatening, I think we will see the rise of a world leader that will unite the world under his banner decisively and "enforce" peace and stability. Beware the man that does this.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DisgustedOne

But Then what of WWIII,The North American Union, The Amero, etc?
It seems that they would need to be first.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Double Post

[edit on 8-10-2008 by cbass]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by cbass

It's not here yet, the pieces are in place, but it won't be accepted until after the 3rd world war is over.

Judgment is soon to come.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Orwell was right, perhaps?

If the entire world is united, and unity comes only from conflict, who will we be conflicted against? Aliens?

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by cbass

I've been throwing the NWO phrase around for a while now and telling people what types of things are about to start happening. And yes, most people will look at you like you are crazy. But now you've got world leaders openly calling for it. You've got to have your head pretty far in the sand not to be able to see what's coming down the pike.

And it's not as great or rosy as the picture Obama painted in Germany.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
You think you get crazy looks...

Imagine what I get when I explain that Jesus told about this day. So did John in "Revelation". Then imagine the looks I get when I tell people Daniel told about the last One World "beast" government too.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   

But Then what of WWIII,The North American Union, The Amero, etc?
It seems that they would need to be first.

Yes, as others have pointed out here and in other threads, these things will most likely precede the rise of this "Leader". As I said, we ain't there yet, but darn close. Meaning, as Noturtypical has pointed out, the pieces are in place, and we are just waiting for the end game.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I just took 600 dollars that was supposed to be going towards bills and went Grocery shopping in order to stockpile some food, just in case this whole Oct 7th thing panned out. Now I have $600 worth of grocerys and no martial law.

I am losing my mind here. My Wife has been very supportive but her patience with me is wearing thin. It really shocked her that I insisted on taking our bill money and spending it all on grocerys and filling up gas tanks. I am one step away from being commited. I just hope they feed you good at the crazy hospital.

I wish this would all just happen already so I can hurry up and be executed for being the terrorist that I clearly am, so I can get back to doing whatever it was that I was doing before I had to come to this $hithole.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by cbass

The 3rd world war and America's judgment will come first. After the third world war (red horse), then will come the black horse, when it says men will work an entire day for 1/2 cup of wheat.

The judgment will come first for America. 3 out of 4 Americans will never see the tribulation week.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
i come here not as insurgent against the US, i love my country fiercely, but i think the time has come to start underground groups to prepare for the coming chaos. i am not talking about fighting and killing our own, i am talking about fighting to revive and reinstitute that which has been taken from us so blatantly, yet so covertly, and that is freedom. before i go on, i just want to know how many would join such a group, should one "hypothetically" be formed. the NWO, WTO, One World Government, etc is coming, fellow americans, we can either resist or assimilate, but i for one will not go quietly into that night. Freedom, americans, Freedom. she waits for us to bring her back.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   

I just took 600 dollars that was supposed to be going towards bills and went Grocery shopping in order to stockpile some food, just in case this whole Oct 7th thing panned out. Now I have $600 worth of grocerys and no martial law.

I am losing my mind here. My Wife has been very supportive but her patience with me is wearing thin. It really shocked her that I insisted on taking our bill money and spending it all on grocerys and filling up gas tanks. I am one step away from being commited. I just hope they feed you good at the crazy hospital.

I wish this would all just happen already so I can hurry up and be executed for being the terrorist that I clearly am, so I can get back to doing whatever it was that I was doing before I had to come to this $hithole.

Whoa, calm down fella! Times are tuff, but I believe in the human spirit and our ability to overcome the worst obstacles. Faith in God helps, too. Not blind faith, mind you, but seasoned with some preparation. Fear is your worst enemy and nearly impossible to overcome once it set in. So take a breath, make what preparations you can and hang on. Better times will come.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I got a question.. It's quite clear the new world order thing is out there but are they winning or losing? Is bush and friends backed in a corner or not? There could be a good new world order on the cards, excluding the bad new world order enforces. There has to be some good around ffs. I don't know though we will have to wait and see how it goes.

top topics

join