It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Gravity Helicopter PROOF (VIDEO)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthwarrior7
reply to post by scotty18

I never insulted you. Quite tripping. You stated you had this video. Then show it.

If not, then keep your mouth shut, because I can say I have video of 911 showing king kong crapping on the WTC before it came down, but if I don't show it, it does not exist by all reasoning and standards.
[edit on 7-10-2008 by truthwarrior7]

1) "Beam me up scotty" was an attempt at insult, nothing more nothing less. A poor attempt, but still an attempt.

2) I never stated I had a video, I guess that makes you a liar.

3) I don't need to "keep my mouth shut" simply because you don't like my answer. If anyone should shut up it is you based on your lies, insults and statements about killing people.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by truthwarrior7

You Sir or Madam are obviously young, and take care what you wish for, you may end up at the head of such lines. The other Obvious fallacy to the anti-gravity theory is that the rear blade IS spinning, the helicopter would spin in a circle, because the rear fan would produce thrust. it would not move parallel to the force exerted

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
That's your response? More childish insults and ignoring the facts and questions thrown at you?

Nice try kid.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by scotty18]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by truthwarrior7

Here's some real video. at around :50 to :60

www.youtube.com...

Now if one was aiming to produce a perfectly still video they could but this was by accident. It's called the "stroboscopic effect".

You also don't need to be such a punk about it. When I was 14 I had a little more patience than you. I was simply stating what it is rather than have a bunch of people in a panic over some black project using ancient body types to hide modern tech. LOL! Relax!

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
definitely frame rate...

you've seen in many car commercials the wheels look like they're going backwards?

now, i do agree that the video is amazing. it really does trick the eye!

it was probably shot HD, and not film that tends to blur more.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
The person that made this video did so with the goal of fooling the viewer. The rotor is moving with the aircraft which provides a dramatic effect. Standard videography should not do this at a constant frame-rate. Thus the producer must have had a high framerate source and massaged the frame-rate throughout the entire video so that the blade position correlated with the aircraft and gravity on the output.

Obsidience

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by obsidience

Helicopter rotor heads maintain a constant RPM. It is crucial to the flight characteristics. No "massaging" necessary.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage, I am by no means an expert. But how does a helicopter go up? I believe you have to increase the rotor velocity.

Assuming you are correct and the rotor velocity is constant and the video camera FPS is constant then the optical effect would show a blade moving at a constant speed or not moving at all (even with the aircraft turning). This is not happening, therefore the video editor massaged or was selective with the frames on the output video.

Obsidience

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by obsidience
reply to post by Phage

Phage, I am by no means an expert. But how does a helicopter go up? I believe you have to increase the rotor velocity.

Assuming you are correct and the rotor velocity is constant and the video camera FPS is constant then the optical effect would show a blade moving at a constant speed or not moving at all (even with the aircraft turning). This is not happening, therefore the video editor massaged or was selective with the frames on the output video.

Obsidience

Vertical motion is controlled by changing the pitch of all the blades at the same time (collective).

I'm not sure what you mean. The camera frame rate matches the rpm of the main rotor blades so the stroboscopic effect causes the blades to appear stationary.

Do you mean the tail rotor? It rotates a different rate from the main rotor so there is no synchronization.

If you mean the very slight motion of the main rotor, the rpm control is not absolutely perfect so the synchronization is not perfect. I posted a video of a ceiling fan earlier. This shows the result of slight differences between rotor speed and frame rate.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

You learn something every day. Thanks for the info.

On your question. I was talking about the main rotor. The minor blade movement appears to be somewhat fixed relative to the main body of the aircraft. The blade also appears to react to gravity if you look at the end of the video when the 5th or odd rotor drops down when the helicopter is at an angle. This type of movement should not happen with a constant FPS and RPM. If there is a constant FPS and RPM the rotor would appear to be moving at a constant speed or not at all relative to the video camera.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by obsidience

I don't see it that way. What I see is a slight "movement" of the main rotor blades, sometime clockwise, sometimes anticlockwise. This is due to very slight changes in the rotor RPM. As I said the control is not perfect.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
As much as this illusion is believable, that is what it is, an illusion as stated before. If you listen to the audio you can hear the engine, and the blades cutting threw the air. If it had no audio it would have been even more believable.

Great find to the OP.

[edit on 8-10-2008 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   

I don't believe the "frame rate" lie!

This is anti-Gravity. Thee is no way to slow down the frame rate to make it appear that the rotors aren't moving.

Good luck reproducing this for us all, "debunkers".

The entire term "debunker" implies that you are breaking aprt the illusions to get to the truth.

However, many so called "debunkers" these days are government agents, debunking legitimate conspiracies.

The frame-rate argument is for dummies.

How can some people be so ignorant? This is as plain as day.
Example: swing a jump rope at a constant rate in front of you, now time it carefully and keep the pace steady, start blinking your eyes as the rope would be reaching the bottom of the swing, and open them as it comes up in front of you..
OMGz the rope is staying at one place but you're sure that your swinging it!

On a serious note, High speed cameras can capture objects at 40,000fps.
Thats forty thousand images for each second of time passing.
Now if a rotor is spinning at a typical rate, say 500rpm as in a Scorpion, you simply slow the capture rate by 0.0125, and suprise! The blade has stopped.
The rear rotor turns at a very different and non constant rate, so as expected, it continues to move (just like in the video)

Do this if you're in the US and have 60hz electric power, get a box fan, turn it on low and look through it, past the blades, to the other side at a lamp.
Suprise again! The blades are appearing to move slower. This has so many examples that its not even worth listing them all.
And another thing, did anyone turn the volume up and listen to the obvious noise of the blades?
I don't mean to offend by this post but it aggervates me when someone goes off and calls BS/governmentworker/debunker when it only takes common since and a small understanding to the working of electronics to plainly see this.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by scotty18
Ok, truthwarrior7, explain to me the video of my father in law flying in a prop plane with a cockpit video and the lone prop on the plane not spinning in the video.

Well obviously your father in law has an anti-gravity plane. According to truthwarrior, or whatever his name is, everyone is in the know and has it except for us weak-minded looooosers.

Havent you ever seen Superman, he has anti-grav. I am pretty sure they even sell it at Wal-Mart. They have an anti-grav trampoline. You just jump on it once and shoot of into outer space. I am going to get my kids one for Christmas.

It would be cool if they did have anti-grav helicopters and then just projected the sound of rotors spinning so that people didnt know we had anti-grav.

[edit on 8-10-2008 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   

reply to post by Phage

Hey Phag,
I see the fan moving and I see blur.

Another one bits the dust......

In the original video posted in this thread you *CAN* see the blades moving as well.

Just look and you'll notice that at certain points one of the blades is ABOVE the cockpit, and then suddenly it seems to shift so the cockpit is between 2 blades.

Now how can that happen if they're PERFECTLY still?

Especially the last few seconds, the movement there between Chopper & Rotor seems to be totally different compared to all the other footage in that clip.

And please don't come with the blur stuff, a few of Zaphod's videos don't have blur either, and in one of them the rotors are even spazzing out like crazy. (The civilian craft one)

Whether Anti-Gravity EXISTS isn't the question.

Whether this is an EXAMPLE of anti-gravity, is.

And IMHO (and that of others apparently) it is not.

All you really have to do is trace the lines of the rotor blades and see where they don't match with the starting position.

And trust me, you will see it happening.

[edit on 8/10/08 by -0mega-]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Another simple and obvious idea.

If it were anti-gravity, it wouldn't need rotors?

*sigh*... I figured that would have been obvious enough for most of you.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
And why are they using a 20 something year old helicopter? A Russian one? Unless it's the Russians that have the anti-grav capability? I also agree with Shugo about the presence of the blades in the first place. If it was to cover up the fact that it was an anti-grav, then how'd security lapse so badly that it's now on Youtube? Anyway, neat video and thanks for posting it.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
OK, since I haven't read the entire thread I'm going to go ahead and assume that nobody has bothered to ask a very simple and obvious question, so I'll go ahead. Why would a highly advanced anti-gravity system be installed an a Russian gunship that is decades old? Wouldn't there be a special and unique hull design to properly accommodate and effectively utilize this new technology instead of the belly of a Hind? Also, it is difficult to say whether that's an actual Hind gunship or not. For all we know it could be simply be a toy hung up on a string.

But hey, if believing that this is the real deal makes you happy, continue. The phrase, "I want to believe" comes to mind here. lol

[edit on 9-10-2008 by Lucidliving]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join