It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Hatred At McCain-Palin Rallies: "Terrorist!" "Kill Him!"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by justyc
politicians should just be banned from mentioning the opponent or opposition before elections. they should just stick to talking about what THEY are going to do if they get in (and be held accountable for it if they do get in).

WOW!

It's amazing how quick people are ready to throw out the 1st Amendment when it effects their favorite candidate.

It's amazing how many things you can't say about Obama.

1. Can't mention his former pastor and mentor, Reverand Wright.
2. Can't mention his middle name is Hussein.
3. Can't mention his questionable Muslim roots.
4. Can't mention he is one of the most liberal Senators.
5. Can't mention that he voted for infanticide.
6. Can't mention that he is closely associated with terrorist Bill Ayers.
7. Can't mention how he worked out a deal with slum-lord Bill Rezko to obtain his mansion.
8. Can't mention he has big ears....just ask Maureen Dowd.
9. Can't mention the possibility that he is not a natural born citizen, and is not eligible to run for President.
10. Can't mention his lack of experience.
11. Can't mention that he tried to legislate defeat in Iraq.

This is just right off the top of my head....I could go on and on.

There are so many things about Obama that are "off-limits", then you have the spector of racism if you disagree with him.

If Obama refuses to address these mysterious issues about him, how can you blame the public from forming opinions that may or may not be correct?

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Let me ask you a question if anyone here can answer? Is this Bill Ayers really a bad guy? Yes he planted a few SMALL bombs at certain government sites not hurting or killing anyone. But let me ask you a question. What is a people supposed to do when your government refuses to listen to the will of the people. I think the population overwhelmingly was against the war in Vietnam and the government fought it anyways killing thousands and costing us billions. We now see the war as a big mistake. Bill Ayers was actually RIGHT.

Now this brings us to now. I think the population overwhelmingly wanted no bailout package...especially a package with all sorts of pork. Our borders and immigration isnt fixed, and we are up to our eyes in debt and yet the government still does not listen to the people. What the hell are we supposed to do? Calling the reps does not help they just chuckle and continue on. Voting doesnt help because they all promise to do this and that and it never gets done and beyond that I really dont see a big difference in the candidates. So what is a person to do? Thomas Jefferson said a Free Society is when the government fears the people. A tyranny is when the people fear the government....hmmmm

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
As far as the one who said "kill him".......would that not be a "terroristic threat" charge????? Sounds like a threat to me.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative

And you think of yourself as a paragon of freedom and what not... What a shame. I see, Christian roots are not "questionable" but Muslim roots are... Never mind that Obama's "muslim roots" are already a load of nonsense.

Thanks for making me feel better -- it shows that you really clutch straws.

Ears is what you got on Barak?
If you want to play the anatomy game, how about you discuss which other body parts of Barak Hussein Obama are (probably) bigger than McCain's?

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   

The fact that his campaign has to resort of a smear campaign and fear-mongering, instead of concentrating on the core issues facing this nation, ought to tell you something. McCain's treading deep water and tiring fast.

Exactly, I can't believe people don't see this

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grafilthy
As far as the one who said "kill him".......would that not be a "terroristic threat" charge????? Sounds like a threat to me.

I was just thinking the same thing, if that happened here in the UK, you can bet that all footage would be looked at, and the person shouting kill him would be deep in it, in fact im sure that calling him or anyone else a terrorist, and egging on the hatred, would have landed palin in a police cell here also.

Its a hate crime, and very illegal.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I think this is going to back fire on McCain (as so many of his efforts have already) heres why...
I was half listening to the news last night and heard things like McCain rally, mud throwing and Obama is a terrorist.
An hour or so later I was talking to my husband and said to him that McCain said Obama was a terrorist.
Now I am fairly astute on the topic of America and our candidates, I do my research and get my news from a variety of sources, my husband and I are independent but what I took from that rally subconsciously was that McCain called Obama a terrorist. Do you see how that sounds? Now after further research I know McCain did not actually say Obama was a terrorist (although his actions made up for any words) but the damage has already been done. How many people are standing around the water cooler today talking about McCain Obama and terrorist? How many are saying McCain has lost it?
My husband who never heard the report said "Well McCain has finally lost it, he should just wrap up the election and put it on a silver platter for Obama"
My feelings...except for already decided Republicans this line of action will completely turn away any independents that McCain needed, some like my husband will think McCain is senile.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

and yet another reason to not live in the UK

====
Mod Edit: quote removed, 'reply to' linked
Mod Note: Excessive Quoting – Please Review This Link

[edit on 7/10/2008 by Badge01]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by RRconservative

Just wondering.....
I never saw anything in there about health care for ALL Americans, or even the economy....you know, that thing WE ARE ALL WORRIED ABOUT????

Why are you so concerned with EVERYTHING BUT THE REAL ISSUES????

I know......it's because you are concerned about the MYSTERIOUS ISSUES.

It's a presidential election. Not an episode of Scoobie-Doo.

====
Mod Edit: quote removed, 'reply to' linked
Mod Note: Excessive Quoting – Please Review This Link

[edit on 7/10/2008 by Badge01]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
When candidates have no record, or a failing record of the last 8 years;
hate mongering is about all they have left. They sure can't run on the Bush/economics/war/corruption/lies/outsourcing
experience. Swiftboat campaigning. Sad really!!

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   

It's amazing how many things you can't say about Obama.

So... if you can't say these things about Obama, why have I heard them and read them so many times? You just mentioned EVERY one of them... Are there police at your door?

Saying you "can't say them" is just a victim stance people take. You can mention them all you want.

If Obama refuses to address these mysterious issues about him, how can you blame the public from forming opinions that may or may not be correct?

"Mysterious", huh? Interesting. That's just the point McCain is trying so desperately to push... And look. You bought it. The fact is, Obama has answered EVERY SINGLE ISSUE you listed. Perhaps not with the answers you wanted to hear, but he has addressed EVERY SINGLE ONE!

But maybe if you keep repeating that, people will start to believe you.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   

1. Can't mention his former pastor and mentor, Reverand Wright.

Mention it all you want to me. Wright is no less crazy to me then McCain and Palin's Churches.

2. Can't mention his middle name is Hussein.

Again, you can mention it. I will probably laugh at the absurdity of it, but I grant you this freedom.

You can to me. For one I don't think the Muslim religion is much different then Christianity, and ultimately both have fanatics and zealots. So talking about Muslim or Christian roots is a negative in my eyes.

4. Can't mention he is one of the most liberal Senators.

You mean to fellow conservative friends?
That doesn't make sense. If you think everyone voting for Obama is a 'Lib' then why would the 'Libs' be upset with you saying he is liberal?

5. Can't mention that he voted for infanticide.

Can you elaborate on this for me. I have only heard a little about this in passing.

6. Can't mention that he is closely associated with terrorist Bill Ayers.

And McCain is closely associated with the oil tycoons and Bush who are terrorists.

7. Can't mention how he worked out a deal with slum-lord Bill Rezko to obtain his mansion.

I don't know anything about that. I didn't think he lived in a mansion.

I would not be at all surprised if there wasn't a few shady deals with McCain considering how much real estate he owns.

He does have big ears.

9. Can't mention the possibility that he is not a natural born citizen, and is not eligible to run for President.

Where was McCain born?

10. Can't mention his lack of experience.

Why would anyone bring that up after McCain picked Palin as VP??...

11. Can't mention that he tried to legislate defeat in Iraq.

How do you mean?

[edit on 7-10-2008 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
Where was McCain born?

John McCain, who ran for the Republican party nomination in 2000 and is the Republican nominee in 2008, was born at the Coco Solo U.S. military base in the Panama Canal Zone to U.S. parents. Although the Panama Canal Zone was not considered to be part of the United States, federal law states: "Any person born in the Canal Zone on or after February 26, 1904, and whether before or after the effective date of this chapter, whose father or mother or both at the time of the birth of such person was or is a citizen of the United States, is declared to be a citizen of the United States." The law that conferred this status took effect on August 4, 1937, one year after John McCain was born — albeit with retroactive effect, resulting in McCain being declared a U.S. citizen.

Source

[edit on 10/7/08 by redhatty]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Obama is a terrorist by association ey?

Why, cause he doesn't mind talking to the president of Spain?

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Where was McCain born?

in Panama where his father was serving the military, like his grandfather also...has anyone in your family ever served the military? didn't think so

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Where was McCain born?

[edit on 7-10-2008 by Lucid Lunacy]

Good Point!

Some confuse my Obama detestment for support of McCain. I can't stand McCain, he is a liberal sympathizer. I'm voting for his Vice-President Sarah Palin!

Nothing would please me more than for both candidates to be found ineligible to run because of this issue. Then we could just start all over, or....just give Bush a third term till we could straighten it all out!

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Mod Note: Courtesy Is Mandatory – Please Review This Link.

Let's keep civil and remain on topic please.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by RRconservative

have you heard the latest? he wants to as gore advise on global warming, putting lieberman in his cabinet...
Rush said he thinks McCain is in the tank for Obama

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by redhatty

Indeed. And notice that is says citizen and not 'natural born'. There is a difference. There is also a difference between being a 'naturalized' and a 'natural born'. McCain was born a US citizen, but was not a natural born US citizen. The American Presidency requires a 'natural born'. Ultimately I think it's all up in the air interpretation. I also don't think it should be an issue... I personally see no issue with him being born there and running in this election. Only reason I mentioned it is because RRCON mentioned Obamas.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I would review my choice if McCain/Palin could express a comprehensive economic plan. They are wasting time going negative. People want
to be able to see a future for the country. Apparently M/P don't have one.
Is it McSame? McBlame?

I certainly don't want to live with the fear mongering we experienced for 8 years. I want hope.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by whaaa]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join