It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI warns of potential terror attacks on public buildings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 04:16 AM
link   
deepbackground.msnbc.msn.com...

The FBI and Department of Homeland Security today issued an analytical "note" to U.S. law-enforcement officials cautioning that al-Qaida terrorists have in the past expressed interest in attacking public buildings using a dozen suicide bombers each carrying 20 kilograms of explosives.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   
hey everyone! check this link out and tell me your toughts.

radarsite.blogspot.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I'm sik of the warnings.How do they know the exact amount of the expl.But they don't know who THE # will do it,when where they will come from.Al-qaida blabla bla.sik of this

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by nishka256

I'm thinking... Fear mongering , as normal.

Typical Ramadan rhethoric, almost like clockwork.

Also from the same site.. A link to this SITE

ARCHANGEL

* Director's note: Most visitors to this web site are familiar with "Archangel," which is the Internet persona of one of the nation's leading deep undercover researchers and analysts of Arabic language web sites and other intelligence sources. "Archangel" is active in undercover research and investigation of various sources and individuals that offer substantive information from bona-fide terrorists, their accomplices and supporters

Seems a bit 'over the top' for me.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by Grailkeeper]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
If a person was to listen to everything Washington put out, not only would a person be paranoid beyond belief but also realize something just isn't right.

Every decision making bureaucrat issues crap messages as often as possible to produce a paper trail so blame can be placed elsewhere the next time a real terror attack happens in our God fearing land.

You can get fluff from Homeland Security everyday if your on the right EM chain.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I agree with a couple others here.... fear mongering right in time for the upcoming elections...what a coincidence....roflmao

If there ever was a real Jihad against us then every gas station; every school; every mall is a target and you dont have to have a grand plan to execute it.

My god, this govt really believes us to be this stupid?

Why, if we are in fact in a global war against Terrorists (who are just dying to get us) have there been 0, a big fat 0, number of attacks?

Our great security?.. our tight borders and ports?... Well ok so we know those are a joke...so Why then have there been no attacks even on a small scale since 911?

Think about it; even small targets have their psychological value. It would show that targets big and small are vulnerable and that nowhere and nothing is safe....

So why not? When a "terrorist" can drive up to ANY gas station and BOOM instant bomb!?!?!

Just some food for thought......

[edit on 10/7/2008 by TONE23]

[edit on 10/7/2008 by TONE23]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I believe that as the economy keeps falling and Americans feel the pinch we may have some acts of "terrorism" as tagged by the homeland gestapo deceiving agency but it will be renamed to "homegrown terrorism".

So the may no be so far from the truth, but they got the wrong name for the "terrorist" behind the possible acts.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by nishka256

Thank you for referring to Radarsite. However, if you truly believe that all we are interested in is "fearmongering" then you haven't read many of those articles. This is the first time Radarsite has ever posted an article pertaining to a threat of a supposedly impending terrorist attack. To dismiss these warnings out of hand is to me as foolish as it is to become frantic over every newly reported threat. If you read the updates you will understand why we chose to post on this particular warning.
Roger W. Gardner
Radarsite

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Ok Amerikan terrorists , one last time the Police in Port Coquitlam British Columbia are the POCO Coast Guard , they drive in squad cars for 3 weeks to 3 months a year and they get paid $ 25 an hour . In East Burnaby British Ciolmbia the East Burnaby coast guard drive in squad cars for 2 weeks to 3 months and they get paid $ 25 an hour .

In Colwood and Cariboo British Columbia it is the Canadian Navy and they drive in squad cars for 6 months traing to be Tawassen and Kewlona police and they are $25 and hour .

In Bella Coola and Prince Goerge British Colmbia it is the shopkeeps and factory workers and they drive in squad cars , pickup trucks and 50 calliber trucks respectively for 6 months to 2 years as mercinaries for $ 25 an hour .

You gay gangs from Chillowack and the jailz in Everit Washington and Bute Montana are NOT Police or security on my primary rez wizeass . Your DEAD if you dont go AWAY !

[edit on 7-10-2008 by jokerdazey2]

[edit on 7-10-2008 by jokerdazey2]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
hey im not the one who said "fear mongering" i merely directed people to radarsite to see what they tought on the article.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

I also have to think this is purely working to their favor with the comming elections. You see when you look back at the FBI, and the CIA, that will lead you right to the ISI. The ISI is an extension of the CIA.
And al qaeda has been trained and funded by the ISI in many ways.
You the USA used them to fight USSR at one time. They where our boys.
Our mean dogs.. And we made them very mean. But thats when they where called the mujahideen. (freedome fighters) Funded and trained by the good ole US of A.

For some of you guys just catching up.. I will throw out a name for you.
Its up to you too do the research and connect the dots.
Kroll associates.. Research them, and you will find yourself much deeper down the rabbit hole.
You see Kroll those boys are into all sorts of things that have to deal with the war on terror.. Just check out some of the names who run that company.

Once you get past Kroll Associates, things will all start to make sense.
And why they put out these kinds of warning.

With each Warning.. Someone is making money.

AT the end of the day thats what this is about folks.. Money, Drugs, oil, and power!

top topics

join