It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Matrix revisited... True rabbit found

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
The number 37 is like eating the tree of knowledge..

37 = Khem, Flame, Rod, Hex, Hell, Hades, Edom, Teach, Fold, Seal, Sela, Apas , JKP,NIN,ISI,Weed,Hell , MENE

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
The rabbit is awake!

At the end it will say 99 the 9th letter I or 99 or II or IIIII didn't mean to but....

And you should just say your sorry.

Judgement= 99

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
bump it up to the top

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
e=mc2

so

emcmc= 37 in gematria

Maybe Bonnie Gaunt was right!

union=73
perfect=73
united = 73

Sorry if I already put those in there but the e=mc2 I know is new.

teach= 37

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I am curious what does the rabbit represent to you ?

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by destiny-fate

Actually its the WHITE rabbit. White represents cleanliness and purity but is easy to dirty, It also represents truth. Why do you think the presidents home is called the "WHITE House"?

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Brilliant! More baseless conjecture about how an arbitrary number in an arbitrary counting system means something! Fascinating! We're all sure to learn a lot from this discussion!

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
"Supposedly" this hangs in the Pope's private headquarters but I can not verify it.

Notice the cross with the swastika in the center?

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by dave420

If you pay attention you will learn probably the most valueable lesson of your life. So I guess numbers mean nothing eh? I guess that means everything means nothing then. What a PARADOX.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by dave420

Show me where anything I have said is baseless and I'll show you how it's not. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by a703o

You have made many assertions (such as your entire post above), and not provided a single shred of evidence. There you go. I'm sure you think you have evidence, but I'm rather certain you don't. I await to be proven wrong, though, if you can.

Heck, reading the rest of your posts, every single time you claim something (like 37 means something, for example), you don't provide a single shred of evidence to back those claims up. Hint: 37 is just a number. Nothing more.

[edit on 14/10/08 by dave420]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Evidence to what? I'll try to clear it up if you let me know what you have a problem with as long as you don't say "the entire thread".lol

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by dave420
reply to post by a703o

You have made many assertions (such as your entire post above), and not provided a single shred of evidence. There you go. I'm sure you think you have evidence, but I'm rather certain you don't. I await to be proven wrong, though, if you can.

Heck, reading the rest of your posts, every single time you claim something (like 37 means something, for example), you don't provide a single shred of evidence to back those claims up. Hint: 37 is just a number. Nothing more.

[edit on 14/10/08 by dave420]

Yes it is just a number and I won't deny that. But whoever set up "the system" made it it an IMPORTANT number a LONG time ago.

37 Heart of Wisdom(redunant)

Creation (notice how important 37 is in this)

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by a703o

No-one set up the system. It is purely arbitrary. Counting systems based on different bases have been used for thousands of years, and by sheer 'luck', the one we have now is the most common. That's it.

You are looking for meaning in random noise. You might find something that looks like meaning, but then with any random set, you will find something that appears odd. However correlation does not equal causation, and that oddity (in this case 37) is purely coincidental. Just as a message encrypted with a one-time pad can be decrypted to mean anything the decryptee wants, any arbitrary randomness can be decrypted to mean anything, depending on the beliefs and views of the person investigating it.

I repeat: 37 is just a number. It has no intrinsic meaning, apart from 'one more than 36 and one less than 38'.

And, however entertaining, those links you provide do not constitute evidence, but merely more conjecture. For this to be anything other than wishful thinking, actual evidence must be found, and there is none in this thread or the links you have provided.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Ok. Obviously you do not know how to connect dots and see the TRUTH behind the letters. It's no use trying to explain the system to a blind person or should I say deaf AND blind. Good ridance.

[edit on 14-10-2008 by a703o]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by a703o

I'm not deaf and blind. I just need actual evidence. No-one has managed to connect the dots in a way that doesn't require massive amounts of blind faith. You clearly want this to be true more than you want to be assured of knowing the truth.

We are supposed to be on this earth to learn, right? How can you learn when what you are taught doesn't stand up to the slightest logical examination? What kind of learning is that? Schools certainly don't work that way, neither does medicine, mathematics, or other fields of science. And yet you seem to think it's perfectly OK to put rational thought on a shelf if you think it gets in the way of 'understanding' some kind of esoteric rubbish. Clearly you just want it to be true more than actually learning. That is disgusting.

Instead of denying it, you seem to thrive on ignorance.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by a703o

That is just pathetic. Of course you can find any number you want to, especially if you can just make up the rules of translating a word to a numerical counterpart.

This is stupid beyond belief.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Hi a703o,
Thank you for bringing Charles Fleischer's moleeds to our attention.
I must admit, i have been following your thread since you posted it and im a little baffled to say the least. The idea of moleeds I am quite fascinated by, but the gematria part im not quite sure I have much faith in, at least when applied to the english language.

I was going to go into detail about the history of the english language, etymology, the values you have assigned to the alphabet etc etc but I dont have the time right now. I just feel that the gematria part of your thread is being looked at, at least from the wrong perspective. I have a feeling that the values assigned are incorrect or that it just wont work on some words; I have worked on the numbers 74 and 37 based on a=1/ z=26 and it really doesnt seem to work in my honest opinion.

I will be looking into moleeds in more detail at some stage as I do believe numbers are significant, and i may even contact Mr Fiescher via myspace to see if i can find out exactly what he knows or has found out in his research.

Anyway, thanks again for the thread, some of it is a little hard to follow/digest/hard to believe, but at least gets the old grey matter flowing.

Take it easy, and best of luck,
Enduser

Ps. The first Matrix film is one of my favourite films of all time, the other two werent so great though.

Pps
a703o, do you believe in fate/destiny?

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by dave420
reply to post by a703o

That is just pathetic. Of course you can find any number you want to, especially if you can just make up the rules of translating a word to a numerical counterpart.

This is stupid beyond belief.

Ok. Nice talking with you in an adult respectable manner.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join