It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tarot Reading Regarding Oct. 7th, for those interested in that sort of thing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I don't care what anyone says or thinks about tarot but I do not take the answers I get from it lightly, so say what you want.

I used the Cross and Triangle reading; a powerful means of understanding complex situations.

The question I asked was is something bad going to happen on Oct. 7th and here's the answer I got:

The first card, representing the prime energy manifest in your life, was the Emperor, reversed: Weakness in character leading to tyranny and abuse of worldly power. Loss of confidence and ambition, coupled with the cold execution of the unthinkable. The inability to carry out plans or command respect. Being unreasonable and prone to fits of rage. A deceiver or demagogue.

The second card, describing your spirit, process of thought, and the influence of reason, was the Ten of Swords, reversed: The darkness before the dawn. An end to suffering, leading to spiritual transformation. A crushing and seemingly total defeat that hides within it the seeds of final victory. Ultimate knowledge gained through ultimate sacrifice.

The third card, describing your motivations, creative energies, and the influence of passion, was the Four of Cups, reversed: The reawakening of your appetite for life or love. The path of excess leading to spiritual rejuvenation and the appearance of novel ambitions.

The fourth card, describing your emotions, meditations, and the influence of love, was the Four of Wands, reversed: Squandering a great and hard won victory through decadence and laziness. Failing to reward those truly responsible for an achievement. Using past accomplishments as an excuse to ignore current problems. Abandoning the very qualities that brought about initial success.

The fifth card, describing your physical presence, position in life, and the influence of the material world, was Death, reversed: Stagnation or petrifaction. The refusal to let go of the past. Resistance to change because of fear.

The sixth card, representing one of two opposing forces, was the High Priestess, reversed: Being confused and led astray from the true path. Spiritual deception. Overzealous and shallow-minded pursuit of the esoteric. The forces of nature unleashed.

The seventh card, representing the card that opposes the High Priestess, was the Six of Coins: A time of prosperity and profit. Success and generosity in material things. Power and influence turned to noble pursuits. Philanthropy, and the balancing of physical and spiritual life. May suggest gifts or aid to one in need.

The eighth card, representing the force that will resolve the conflict between the sixth and seventh cards, was the Nine of Swords, reversed: Mental anguish or ill health endured and overcome. Refusal to be dragged down by the dishonor of others. Attempting to avert a shameful or regrettable act. Faithfulness, patience and unselfishness. May indicate the narrow avoidance of a death or other catastrophic loss.

The ninth card, representing the final outcome unless you change course, was the Four of Coins, reversed Using your power freely for your own enjoyment and the betterment of others. Coming to grips with progress and using your position to help it along. Finding security and identity someplace other than in the possession of material things. Letting go and encouraging others to find their own path. Being magnanimous and generous with your success.

Compelling....

[edit on 6-10-2008 by Shocka]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Interesting reading. I'll have to do a spread tonight as well. All in all it seems you will come out of this ok

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Are you saying that all your cards'
came up reversed?????

That's unusual.

I did the tarot and asked the same thing and it gave me a man who will take a stand. The Emperor (Bush)??

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Are you saying that all your cards'
came up reversed?????

yea i've never had that happen before in such a large reading...

also, if the emperor means someone in power i dont think it necessarily means bush, pay attention to the men behind the curtain although bush is a representation of them...

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Well, the first two cards are certainly highly representative of what is currently happening. We will have to wait and see about the rest of it I suppose.

top topics

join