It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Negative Toughts are being used against You!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
There IS such a thing as the mental environment, and TPTB, the ones that know how, have been for centuries, thousands of years using the inert minds of the masses to sway people into serving their own purposes.
People's mass-created yet inert energy has been their main source of power.

However, more and more people have been waking up to the mass rape that humanity has been suffering at the hands of these few, evil ones with seemingly all the power and all the money.

Now that people are waking, they are using FEAR instead!

This is what the World Wars were about, that is what the Cold War was about, 9/11, the recent Bailout and the events to come...

They want to use FEAR as the next stage in mass-control... They will use that new energy against all of us, but ONLY if we let them.

BE informed, be prepared, take care of knowing all you can, and be preparing for the worst, but DO NOT GIVE IN TO FEAR!

Be positive, think positive thoughts, pray, discuss and publicize possible creative solutions, anything, but DON'T GIVE IN to their mass media side of the scheme...

Someone said it before, we are at at war, and a big part of HOW TO WIN this war is by staying on The Positive Side....

Please all, let's give Ourselves a chance by creating the BEST energy possible with our daily lives and thoughts...
You might think it cannot make a difference... So just remember, every little bit counts...

YOU are either part of the solution or part of the problem, there are no in-betweens anymore....

[edit on 6-10-2008 by citizenc]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
This is what I've heard how...the "reptilians" harness our energy below us. They use the energy and vibes of the people for several different things. Far fetched? Yes I know, but weirder things have happened, that is why I always try to be optimistic!

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
This a call for COURAGE people!

Here in ATS I have seen so much of it...

Spread the word... Do not give in...

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Ever since I quit the negative loop that used to run in my head, and replaced it with positive thoughts, my life has improved. It is definitely harmful to be negative all the time, and if others can harness those negative feelings, how would it be if they harnessed positive feelings?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by antmax21

It's like we make energy, and unless we direct it Consciously towards our OWN, well-meaning purposes, that energy will be used to make it rain on ourselves...

Mass media, mass consumerism, mass- everything...

Everything impersonal...

Fear is their favorite weapon now... STAY positive, but real positive:

Intelligent, informed, critical, caring, Courageous...

[edit on 6-10-2008 by citizenc]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

Tomorrow and the days to come are important...

I am now just trying anything so that people will wake up and remain focused, and do not give in the mass-Fear campaign they have begun...

Be Courageous and Positive....

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by citizenc

Ill second your motion.

Fear is their greatest and final weapon, for once it is understood by all, it will simply no longer work.

Since I changed my mental patterns to positive ones, I have experienced a drastic change in my life.

Fear is the most powerful psychological motivator of all, and it can be overcome. However it requires effort; most people enjoy staying inside of their ''comfort zones''

in america, we have something to the tune of 305,347,251 as of 9:05 am Pacific Time.

freeing over 300 million minds from fear and negativity seems like a truly impossible task.

Realizing this, I decide to eliminate fear in my own life and be the change that I wish to see.

I try to affect as many minds as possible to eliminate fear and ignorance, but so many seem so psychologically conditioned, that they aren't even ready to face their fears.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Yes...

And then to the others, don't say we didn't warn you...

The sad part will be that, when the s%&t hits the fan then people are going to be running scared, in panic, and with no direction, and THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT.

FEAR is not a by-product... it is one of the MAIN reasons a lot of what is being planned has been put in motion.
They want people scared, doubtful, and without a mind of their own...

Time to wake up!! We are working so that people wake up to the fact that they can change what could be coming, but we need:

-Numbers... as many people as possible
-The best possible attitude
-Courage to stand alone, but mentally together!

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by citizenc

I agree!
...negative thinking is what makes our soul sick. Change the programm to positive thoughts and feel the love. Nothing to fear if you are in control.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Why do most people assume that when we talk of "end of the world" stuff, it's based on fear?

Project much?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Not an assumption...

Unfortunately, I too SHARE most of the worries that we have these days, and with much basis of knowledge...
Still I am one that is working on the SOLUTIONS, noticing as we go along that there are too many fears and too many misconceptions and perceived senses of inadequacy that need to be fought...

Mine is a call to reason, to put out positive energy as opposed to destructive energy, IN SPITE of what is going on and WILL go on, in case you read the whole thing...

We can avoid the disastrous path we are on, maybe, just maybe if we really want to change direction, and this will only happen if we go in a more positive, more constructive and uplifting direction...

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Good subject mate and all very true

I am seeing alot of my visions coming to fruitation these days and positive thoughts are one of our main weapons

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
And as a comment on what DID NOT happen today, to continue to make the point, another mass-propaganda scheme for creating FEAR has been debunked today...

Ans the sky keeps falling, and the Markets around the world are going nuts because of FEAR...

Time to get a grip, and work for positive, progressive solutions...

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I already figured fear was both a tool and a fuel, thanks for getting the word out like this, this is what everyone needs to understand. The mental environment is colossal compared to this limited plane we call the physical.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I promise to spend a portion of everyday visualizing ,whirled peas

Hey just pulling your leg a little bit ,I hope we have humor in the future

I am with ya we do have to have a vision of a better future or we won't get one

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Maybe this will help people understand how negativity is used against us.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

By being negative, we attract negative results.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Remember peoples

Infinite love is the only truth everything else is illusion

[edit on 7-10-2008 by Epsillion70]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Epsillion70

Yes, though Infinite Love also sees everything...

So as long as we keep producing energies such as mental, emotional or otherwise, without a good idea of how they work, where they go, and how they affect EVERYTHING around you, better stay on the safe side and try to produce POSITIVE energy!

Keep getting the word out!

join