It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NATO ET Disclosure Meetings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Nato is currently having massive meetings this month with politicians early to the middle of October. They will discuss ET disclosure but the agenda will be different to the Top Brass of Nato. In late October Top Brass will then be meeting to discuss ETs and disclosure.

Do we have any of our members in Brussels, Belgium, to try and get a closer look at what is happening over there?

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 5/10/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
How did you come across this information? Do you have any links of websites to show us?

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by GusBlake

Nato is currently having massive meetings this month with politicians early to the middle of October.

How is it that you know the timetable? And, by "massive", do you mean many or large?

They will discuss ET disclosure but the agenda will be different to the Top Brass of Nato. In late October Top Brass will then be meeting to discuss ETs and disclosure

You have the agenda as well? How are you privvy to such information? If you have this information, why do you need confirmation from Flemish ATS members to back up the story?

Just curious. Add more info please.
Cuhail

[edit on 10/5/2008 by Cuhail]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
i would be very suspiscious of any nato disclosure as it is little more than an extension of the american influence,and it is rumoured whatever disclosure will come from america will be a false one to paint a fake picture of reality to the world.

it may be possible elements within the us,probably annoyed aspects of the military who are sick of being lackies to the alien/machine presence,covering up for them,dying for them and serving their depopulation and clandestine manipulation agendas and such are coming out with something.

lets hope the purpose of all this discussion will be the good guys.#

it makes me a bit suspiscious that such contacts have been announced publicy,i believe any attempt at a true disclosure will be sudden and secretive due to the dangers involved in getting the reality out as those who perpitrate the cover up are covering up thier own robotic existence at all costs.

unless once again its a major stand.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
How about some sources on this please?

It's all well and good saying all this, but please back it up with links/articles etc please.

Otherwise we really have nowhere to go with this.

Peace,

MGGG

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Link please.

As a matter of principle I am extremely skeptical of anything that comes out of both the UN and NATO, these organisations are of elitist inclinations and instrumental in the enslavement of mankind.

Any declaration of alien disclosure from these organisations I will treat as a false flag untill proven otherwise, they simply cannot be trusted.

new topics

top topics

join