It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Martial Law already declared on congress video for proof..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
here on C-span shows a congressman claiming they are under martial Law already.

How come this was not on CNN, Fox News??? wow just wow. I know this was old news but I never found any footage of this and thought it was just rumors but it looks offical.

take a look.

[edit on 5-10-2008 by computerwiz32]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
This has probably been posted about a dozen times now. It was a form of Martial Law declared in the House so they could pass the bill quicker.

The search function really does work well.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Proof needs pudding...so where is the pudding???

Cheers!!!

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
here I find a youtube video of 2000 that shows military preparing for martial law.

here it is:

Here is a video of a top secret facility....e enjoy:

[edit on 5-10-2008 by computerwiz32]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ATruGod

I know it's been posted a dozen of times but there is no post that I found that had video footage all I found was the word of mouth.

people were just saying oh the house declares marital law. This dosen't prove it really happend.

I mean I heard nothing on cnn or fox news or any media saying house puts martial law on congress.

So how can I believe people here just from what people are saying. I haven't seen any footage until now.

which I posted. One person did have a video footage but it was long I watched the whole thing and it had nothing that showed a martial law was enforced on congress it was nothing but a video of a congress man talking about the bail out bill and then that house speech ect.

so I thought about posting this since the video is somewhat short and does show a congress man confirming that this is true.

I know it's a martial law on congress not on America.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by computerwiz32
here I find a youtube video of 2000 that shows military preparing for martial law.

Well yes, they have to train for just about every scenario that could arise. That doesn't mean it's going to happen or that there's even the slightest chance of it happening.

Our military also runs exercises every year where they pretend Canada is invading us, they also run exercises every year where they pretend Mexico is going to nuke us. That doesn't mean it's going to happen.

-LS

[edit on 5-10-2008 by LogicalSolution]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by LogicalSolution

I know. I am saying the first video was proof of a martial law on congress I didn't say martial law for everyone.

the other videos was just something I thought to just add since I saw it on youtube.

it has a video of such a training. I never got to see the training in action.

I hear on here on ATS that martial laws is supposed to be called soon. Someone said something about Russia finding out a british bank that got a call from the U.S federal Reserves that bush will declare martial law on october 5th 2008. Which is today however I don't see anything of it.

it could be even monday. So I am been doing some searching on the internet to find anything more about this.

I would like to see what happens on monday on the stock market.

I doubt anything will happen.

top topics

join