It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is going on with Google Earth? (Related to October 14th)

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I have been following this story with google and with Blossom Goodchild.

I don't know if this has been posted on this thread yet but her channelers have taken responsibility for the anomaly in Google weather.

I’ve got to admit … feel a bit dodgy about that one (not saying I felt ‘safe’ about the others!, yet they seem to be piecing together nicely) so … back to that famous word … TRUST. Shine your shoes it is! Intrigued by that one, but I was the same with snow cone and table. Dare I ask, just feel I need to know for sure … …is that you that is being hidden on Google earth? Some are saying that is the table clue. If it is … that’s big!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did we not say a craft of HUGE size?

So is it you? I feel you are saying ‘yes’, but to be honest here… I’m questioning it, in case I’m wrong. I’ve been sitting here a few minutes thinking about this and now I am laughing. I feel you want me to put

YYYYEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

Very interesting...guess we shall have to see what awaits on Oct 14th.
Source

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by beyondtopsecret

I am also experiencing unexplained nasal /head pressure.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
For the record...Operation Vigilant Shield took place last year, not this year. I was fooled by that the first time I saw it when I told someone else about it.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by dhunter

Actually...*sigh* She isn't -now- speaking to White Cloud she has always spoken with him...that is how she became a channeler in the first place, she was approached by this Native Spirit.

I'm not sighing at you, i'm sighing because I know this. hahah. So this isn't a -new- thing that makes her messed up...this is an old thing..that..well...

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Clark_Nova

This may be related to this problem, it's a polar satellite, the type of satellite that can take photos of the polar regions.

Could it be that Google knew that the one they were using was going to stop working or something like that, and changed to this new satellite?

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Seems to me like they have fixed the problem.
Anomaly gone!

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Kashodi

Nope, just a different size and it's moved.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
When this ship is already caught by satellites and appears the right size on google maps, then how we don't see it ? Google maps is being cut off with 2000 mile sizes and I heard that the ship is also 2000 miles long. Shouldn't that ship be in our eye sight yet ? Or it can Control humans brains not to translate that object in the sky...

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by justregistered

Rightly so! So what does that tell you? Exactly; it aint going to happen.

If they would come, the wouldn't have chosen to communicate trough channelings but thru all kind of media!

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
the object disapeared ealyer today, but now it is back...
I can hardlt wait for the 14.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kashodi
Seems to me like they have fixed the problem.
Anomaly gone!

Its not fixed yet, large shape still at the pole.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by saturnus1962

Then again, I noticed in the last 2 days, my XM satellite radio seems to be getting erratic interference,...and it seems to be increaseing in time, like a type of synchronous clock,.....flashback to the movie Independence Day with the interference on the geosynchronous orbiting transceivers were being used for a countdown.

Anybody else getting a repeated music list of maybe 6 to 5 to four songs on XM?

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
FOLKS TAKE A LOOK AT THIS...

This crop circle appeared in mid-august, and it looks like the diamond is shooting off rays of light...

There must be a link, to the GE diamond somehow..

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Huh, it got smaller, its a little triangle now

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Could someone confirm whether the anomaly is still there? I can't find it...

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   
yes i want to know too if its still there!

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   
What is happening with Google Earth? I am using Mac OS X 10.3.9 and had Google Earth Version 4.0.2091 installed, which seemed to be running smoothly. Coming over this thread, I wanted to see for myself and switched on the weather layer - which, up to this date I didn't even know it exists, as I am rarely using Google Earth. The Layer although as an option in the layers menu however wouldn't chang anything on the screen - no clouds layer was shown. I remembered, that upon startup of the program a got a version hint stating that there was a new version available and my older version wouldn't be supported anymore. So I related this missing function to my outdated version. That was about 3 days ago.

Today having some time, I updated Google Earth to the latest Version 4.0.2736 and - NO MORE WEATHER LAYER!!!!!????? GONE - simply not wheather layer there anymore. A Search on Google produces no result - c'mon I am not the only Guy using OS X 10.3.9, there other people who must experience the same. But no search results, no results on help pages, no reference in the Release notes.... WHAT IS GOING ON?

I have looked everywhere... No chance - or am I stupid? PLEASE somebody out there check if you have the same and report here. For me this smells fishy...

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Navieko

I still see it.

It's somewhat patched up, but there is still some missing data.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I don't know about OS X (I am using Windows Vista), but after updating my version to 4.3.7284.3916 (beta) it still shows the cloud layer with the same data as the picture I posted above.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
So, Blossom posted her last 'channeling' with the Aliens before they 'arrive' on Tuesday...
I have to say, I'm rather impressed she didn't back down.
That was her one 'last chance' so to speak to have them say 'we can't make it....our flight was delayed etc'.
Even right up to the (almost) end, she still sticks with it..

I admit, I totally expected a scapegoat statement.

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join