It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hikers find Steve Fossett's ID has he gone to another dimension 4th or 5th *video explanation*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Where is Steve?

SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Hikers in northern California have found clothing and aviation identification cards belonging to millionaire adventurer Steve Fossett, who went missing in his plane a year ago, police said on Wednesday.
(Advertisement)

"There was some various paper identification found and some clothing," said Shannon Kendall, a spokeswoman for the Mono County Sheriff's Department. "We have a ground team heading out to search the area."

Kendall told Reuters that wreckage from the small airplane Fossett was piloting when he disappeared was not located with the identification and sweatshirt discovered by hikers.

Link to source

The interesting part is that the items were found near mountains. It just so happens that alot of dimensional experiences have been witnessed either aorund mountains or in the mountains. Did Steve Fossett find a way to access the 4th dimension if so is he stuck in a 4th dimensional plane?

A 3 Dimensional being in a fourth dimension would be stuck in one place wouldn't it? Thus rendering the experience unfrutiful unless, the vibrations from the entities could balance the 3rd with the 4th.

I have read alot about Steve Fossett and the fact that he was going to look for another dimension really rings true to me.

For those of you that are not familiar with dimensions please check out this video, it really puts everything into perspective and most importantly laymans terms.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Sounds like the Celestine Prophecy to me.

Can someone tell a poor tired eyed ol chap who this Fossett is exactly?

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Not sure about the 0-0 I think maybe there are some on this site that are trying to limit my posts I keep getting alot of u2us from some moderators in regards to my posts. I always have my cynical hat on and I think there are some on this site that try to hijack threads and derail to stop people talking about certain topics, dimensions and Haarp being two of them

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by rufusdrak
Sounds like the Celestine Prophecy to me.

Can someone tell a poor tired eyed ol chap who this Fossett is exactly?

Steve fossett

Heres some information on Steve Forsett, he apparently said to some people in the loop that he had found a way to access something that would change the world forever. Some believe (me included) that he has accessed the 4th dimension by finding a time portal or something alike.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Now that there is a specific area to search, I think that the wreckage from the plane will be found in the next few weeks.

It may be that Steve survived the landing and left those items for people to find.

I think we'll have an answer in the near future.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
Now that there is a specific area to search, I think that the wreckage from the plane will be found in the next few weeks.

It may be that Steve survived the landing and left those items for people to find.

I think we'll have an answer in the near future.

Maybe or maybe the items have been planted to look like that, maybe Steve Fossett got to close to the truth as to why certain military installations are in such areas. Maybe Steve knew the risk to try and access something that others have accessed for a very long time. Maybe?

In addition don't forget that what makes this a conspiracy is that he didn't file a flight plan nor did he talk to anyone on the radio on his take off. There are many other things that don't add up but I am sure you know them by now.
so I won't list them

[edit on 1-10-2008 by franspeakfree]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

What makes me suspicious is that he didn't bring his Breitling Emergency watch with him, along with the lack of flight plan and the whole not using his radio. He just might be onto something.

Too bad i don't quite understand the whole 4 dimension thing, i might have to google that one to educate myself.

Oh yeah and franspeakfreely, i've come to really like your threads, thought i'd let you know that! Your thread on Benjamin Fulford i really appreciated. Never heard of him until your thread so thanks!

edit to add two links to articles relating to original subject of thread:

www.unexplainable.net...

www.elementworld.com...

So supposedly he was in contact with a friend talking about this new place he found where there was no money or war and there were blue humanoid (like 5th element stuff i guess) and there was only peace. And that "Steve Fossett contacted his wife to let her know that he will reveal all this information when the time is right, and to let her know that she will never find him or his plane again. Fossett informed his wife he was in a good place, and not to worry about him."

Sounds VERY interesting

[edit on 1-10-2008 by screamo]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by screamo
reply to

Thanks screamo, I am learning all the time here on this site, over the last few months I have come to realise that there is much more to this site than I first thought. In regards to dimensions check out the video at the top it is a beginners guide to dimensions. Once you have the fundamental basics of dimensions you can start to explore. There are some fascinating videos on youtube that are posted by some very knowledgeable people.

It can get complicated so if you don't understand what is being said then step back and try a different approach. I am not a religious person, however, very recently I have come to understand the 9th dimension, which is just mind boggling and very complicated. Without going to deep all I will say is that we are all stars (light bodies) its all about light and dimensions
don't let it frazzle your brain.

A psychic person is a person that can access other dimensions there is nothing special about that person as everyone can do it with practice.

The hardest part to all this is actually thinking for ourselves.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

We are all in the 4th dimension. It's called "time". And so far, nothing - absolutely nothing points to anything other than the tragic. Yes, it would be preferable that he's out adventuring with aliens or hanging out with David Icke, but most likely the poor guy bought the farm.

To me, it's kind of insulting to the man, and his family, that people are wildly speculating, with such flippant enthusiasm, about the tragic end of a great man. I'm not having a pop, just giving you my opinion.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by dave420

Well you're all doom and gloom aren't ya, jk. I'm not sure how you see this speculation as insulting, and the only logical explanation i can find is that you are REALLY exaggerating your feelings. It's okay though, i do it too.

But, i don't think he went to another dimension, his plane was found at Mammoth Lakes, California. Not body yet but his plane was ID'd as his supposedly. But there's always room for a conspiracy

top topics

join