It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: BTS MIX Show 29

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
ATS MIX:

BTS MIX Show 29

This week on the BTS MIX Show, Doc and Spencer try to single handedly save the economy, but as talks break down they stick to discussing some of the hottest topics on Below Top Secret like joining the Illuminati, discussing hat bands people have seen in concerts and the latest breaking general news. See what is happening this week on BTS and try to win 3000 points by correctly answering the BTS MIX Screen Test! Don't miss it!

Breaking General News » Killing Ends a Lifetime of Spouse Abuse
www.belowtopsecret.com...

Music » Who have you seen live?

General Chit Chat » Revealed: Radical cleric Bakri's pole-dancer daughter

Breaking General News » Man Passes Gas, Charged with Battery on Officer

Rant » I want to join the Illuminati

General Chit Chat » Halloween
– parties, costumes, ideas?!

Jokes, Puns, & Pranks » Man Robs Bank, has to wait for J.P. Morgan to Finnish Robbing Bank First.

Breaking General News » Acting legend Paul Newman dies at 83

PLEASE HELP OUT OUR FRIENDS IN TEXAS!!!

Hurricane Ike has wrecked the Coast of Texas and Spencer and Doc urge members to send money to the Red Cross for relief efforts. There are still hundreds of thousands without basic needs like electricity, food and water. PLEASE DONATE!!

VISIT The Red Cross HOME PAGE

OR CALL TOLL FREE

1-800-REDCROSS

To DOWNLOAD This Program, Put Your Mouse Cursor Over the BLUE SHOW FILE NAME, Then RIGHT CLICK. Slide The Cursor Down To SAVE TARGET AS And Then CLICK .... Now Just Decide WHERE You Want To Download The File To And CLICK SAVE. You Might Also Consider SUBSCRIBING To The Shows Through iTunes Where They Are Downloaded To Your computer Automatically.

Please FLAG, STAR & DIGG This Mutha!

length: 43:16
file: atsmix_3075.mp3
size: 12716k
feed: atsmix

[edit on 10/1/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Great Show again Guys!! As always!

I know the actor! But I can't place the movie.....*Michael Douglas*... Hmmm I'm gonna have to search around for this one!

- Carrot

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Very good! Now just place the movie and you've got it.

BTW Asala, you can subscribe by logging into iTunes, clicking Podcasts, then do a search for "ATS MIX". when you subscribe, the BTS MIX will be included and listed. iTunes will give you the option then of downloading all or just some of the programs.

How did you like the "Twilight Zone Remix"?

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by CA_Orot

lol 39mins reaction time on a 43mins podcast... i'm onto you... LOL

Great show guys, as normal. Been a while since i have had time to listen.

As for the movie:

Wall Street (1987)

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
LOL. Well I had to see if I could figure it out!!! I love wednesdays...

- Carrot

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Ahh yes i got it now
Top stuff, Off to down load it now!

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by SilentShadow
reply to post by CA_Orot

As for the movie:

Wall Street (1987)

Silent Shadow is back! I thought the "700 billion points" might have been more of a giveaway...pun intended!

Asala, please award SS 3000 BTS Points!

[edit on 2-10-2008 by Spencer Tracy]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Woot!!! Well done SS!! points awarded,

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
To answer my own question:

Many events in Washington, on Wall Street and elsewhere around the country have led to what has been called the most serious financial crisis since the 1930s. But decisions made at a brief meeting on April 28, 2004, explain why the problems could spin out of control. The agency's failure to follow through on those decisions also explains why Washington regulators did not see what was coming. On that bright spring afternoon, the five members of the Securities and Exchange Commission met in a basement hearing room to consider an urgent plea by the big investment banks. They wanted an exemption for their brokerage units from an old regulation that limited the amount of debt they could take on. The exemption would unshackle billions of dollars held in reserve as a cushion against losses on their investments. Those funds could then flow up to the parent company, enabling it to invest in the fast-growing but opaque world of mortgage-backed securities; credit derivatives, a form of insurance for bond holders; and other exotic instruments.

Read the entire article here.

Instead of picking our pockets, these idiots should be held responsible and called to account!

Have a nice day!

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   
good show guys!

And once your selves and Dave Rabbit is ready perhaps we can start the debate!

new topics

top topics

join