It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Call Congress and tell them no bailout!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I just finished watching Lou Dobbs on CNN tonight. He put up a number that u can contact congress with. He suggested flooding it with all kinds phone calls and emails against this bill. I for one am completely against this anti-democracy bill and will definitely make my phone call and email as many congressmen as i can. If you feel as i do..please do the same.

Here is the number:

Congress - 202-224-3121

Give your opinion!!!

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I would also like to point out this website which easily enables you to email your state senators and tell them to not vote for this bill. I'm sure it's been posted in other threads but i don't think it would hurt to be shown again.

Make your voice heard!!!

www.votenobailout.org...

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I called Marcus, the foremost expert on Nostradamus and his prophecies. Marcus wrote algorithm that combines the outlook for 2012 and 2008. After twenty minutes, his PC screen said that the bill will pass the House by 13 votes.

I don't believe that stuff; I think the People should run things around here, not Nostradamus.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Thank you for taking a moment to read this correspondence.

I want to urge you to encourage those responsible for voting on this bill tonight to listen to the people who fund this country and vote against this bailout.

This country grew up a long time ago. Companies that are run poorly fail, while those who are managed well, succeed. We are not a county of 17 year old children who have parents around to (in a moment of poor judgment) bail their children out. A parent worth being a parent allows the child to feel consequence and solve their own issues when the time comes to grow up.

We have carried two mortgages for over a year because we can't sell our home thanks to a registered sex offender living nearby! I have scraped pennies off the ground to keep from losing the house to foreclosure. My family is struggling & upsidedown every month.

Our gov has not once offered to help my family in light of the public sex offender registry and how it affects the innocent home owners who lived there before the offender moved in, & now the gov wants to impose an immense tax on me to fix the bad decisions of others!! NO, NO, NO!

Please tell those in Washington who have no idea how they got there...
DO NOT MAKE IT EVEN HARDER ON THOSE OF US WHO HAVEN'T JUST WALKED AWAY FROM OUR RESPONSIBILITIES/MORTGAGES!

top topics

join