It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo flying Disk Enhancement 8 minutes of footage

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I filmed this flying Disk A few years ago and its been spoken about on ATS before someone else posted it so your getting it from the horses mouth now I know there was a lot of questions about this before so I made another video of the object and enhanced the footage or basically zoomed into it to have a better look at this object so hear it is 10x closer.

Brian It lasts for about 8 minits enhansment

[edit on 24/09/2008 by ufosbri]

edit on 20-12-2010 by Gazrok because: Spelling error

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
ive seen a lot of videos from this source lately.. ?? cant say that they are very impressive.. doesnt prove anything.. just more fuzzy spots in the sky...

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Im really impressed by this video! Its amazing! You can actually see the sunlight reflecting off the edge of the disc. Videos like this realy push me to believe in the possibility of real Aieal intelligence visiting the Earth. Start and flag to you man!!!

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by dreadphil

But is it from hear or is it one of ours

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by philjwolf

fuzzy spots hmmm I think its more than that mate
:

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
good footage, certainly looks nothing like a plane or chopper.

could you post a report/description of the object and when it was seen ?

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

there is no way of telling what it is.. its out of focus.. could be balloon.. a blimp..

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
The video isn't much use I'm afraid.

There is no background so there is no way to determine motion, size or distance. The object is never in clear focus. There is nothing that indicates that it's nothing more than a hubcab hanging on a piece of fishing line.

[edit on 30-9-2008 by Phage]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Excellent music choice, I love that song.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by fill0000

Filmed 18 7 2006 by me over Stirling I spotted this object from my window and started filming it it was sitting close to the sun when I first saw it, then ran out side to film it you could see it with my eyes but just looked like a black dot really high up seemed to be moving really slow and spinning there was a few other people there watching this thing It was quite a breezy day It so its not a balloon looked like a quite solid craft but it was changing shape as it flew past the sun seemed like it was there for ages It was slowly moving forward real slow flew over the houses and continued into the distance until i could no see it I used a sony dv camcorder with a 15x zoom. hears the orginal version.

Brian

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Strange choice of song on the vid, mate.

Any excuse to listen to LA Woman is right by me anyway.

Interesting video, the only problem I have with these long vids is that you never see the object leaving the area.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by triplesod

It flew off into the distance there was no point in trying to film it I had got the best of the footage it was really to far away to film it after 10mins it was like a small dot barely visible.

Brian

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by philjwolf

I think that's something to do with the object its creating that fuzziness maybe some type of heat giving off even filming a plane in the sky gives off a fuzzy effect its never 100% clear.

Brian

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

hears the original footage mate cheers

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

Where.
No linky.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I am not convinced to be frank. Like it was pointed out earlier, the object remains stationary for almost 10 minutes, there is no frame of reference, and it is too fuzzy.

If I was capturing a UFO for THAT long on a camera, I would sure as hell find a way to go grab my digital camera, and snap pictures of it while it was recording. I would zoom all the way out, and put myself in the frame of the video, along with the Object, or at least, get them in some sort of shot, that way we have a better frame of reference for where it was in relation to the horizon, and also the approximate size.

Also, did the UFO just disappear? I think it is rather suspicious when someone captures a "UFO" but never gets it zipping away.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
It could be a kite. It kind of sits there at a tilt suggesting it could be held by a string on the ground. A mylar kite would be hard to film because of the changing sunlight reflections. How many times is it windy in these UFO videos?

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SciDoc

the object is always moving moves from one side of the sun then the other

I zoom out a couple of times for reference the object moves off into the distance its hard to keep track of something thats moving heres the copy of the original footage.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufosbri
reply to post by Phage

hears the original footage mate cheers

You've not added the link, you Scottish loon!

P.s. "here's", not "hears".

EDIT: Bah! That's right, add the link 15 seconds before I make my post, so I look like a reet pillock!

[edit on 1-10-2008 by triplesod]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

Its not a kite its a 100% ufo.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join