It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Militarization of the North American Homeland

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I found this and thought it would be of interest. Apparently this action is preparation for the October 14 UFO event approaching, but of course they're not mentioning it in the official release, as this action is to Protect The Homeland From Terrorism. I actually found this off a forum from The Federation Of Light, which can be found here:

federationoflightcommunity.lefora.com...

Then that posters comments leads us here, to the Army Times:

The Army Times reports that the 3rd Infantry’s 1st Brigade Combat Team is returning from Iraq to defend the Homeland, as "an on-call federal response force for natural or manmade emergencies and disasters, including terrorist attacks."

Here's the article in its entirety from the Army Times:
www.armytimes.com...

Pretty interesting. I never really gave this Oct. 14 event any credence, I mean, I've thought about it, as some of you may have read my very 1st thread here at ATS, but didn't really think it was going to happen.

Maybe the October 14 event is connected to the current "gas shortages" down there, but what can be the connection? They don't want people leaving for the event? The stage seems to be setting.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I'll beleive it when I see it. But I just can't come to terms in believing anything about the Federation of Light.

Don't we have our National Guard and Homeland Security to defend the homeland. Not to mention our military like police and Border Patrol I guess. What do we need the Army here for? I think we have plenty of help.

Hell, Why not ask the Federation of light to help us in responding to "natural or manmade emergencies and disasters, including terrorist attacks."

They would be down right?

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
You need to go to the link for the Army Times , it's not a made up piece. all that being said and yes we have National Guard troops in every state, plus Army Reserve troops , Marine Reserves, plus Navy Reserves. The National Guard serves a dual role , serving thier state Govenor and also they have a fedreral mission.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
By the way there is always an army unit on ready standby to deploy any where (in a given operation area) I had these same orders for a time after 9/11 in 2002 and I was in 4-ID.

The timing is purely coincidental.

top topics

join