It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Do Not Give Up!!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Mark my prediction HERE:

This is how they will Usurp the will of the people!

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
"Damn right stressful.. And Im done here.. IM done thinking about this.
Im done spending my time making myself stressed out.
They are going to do what they want reguardless of what we want.

And a time will come.. When a group of people take matters into their own hands.. And there I will stand next to them.. Ready. Willing to fight for the free and brave souls who take on this system."

When a group of people take matters into their own hand? I like the sound of that. But where is this group, and when will they ball up and do something? After it's too late?
I'm ready to go when the # does hit the fan. It's us against them, always has been, and I think it's high time we exercise our 2nd Amendment Constitutional Right/Obligation. It's been that time for a long time now, but instead, we just let them continue to erode our rights so that we are completely defenseless to their evil will. I think it's time to fly the Gadsden and inform these crooks that this is OUR nation, and that we will no longer stand for this. We will no longer stay silent! It's our right to self defense, and the preservation of our life and our families' lives. These criminals are after us and our families. They are shaping a bleak future, for us and our children, and our children's children.
My brother came home today from work, and he said that everybody at where he works was talking about this bailout bull today. He said that all of them know that something bad is coming. All of them were talking about going and buying guns and stocking up on ammo. People are taking their money out of the banks around here, keeping the cash on hand, stocking up on food and water.
Make no mistake. This is going to get a hell of alot worse before it gets better, if it ever gets better.
And the irony of all of this? We're just as much to blame for it as the crooks in Washington. Our complacency and compliance enabled them.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Now the big thing is that "The taxpayers might even make money off the deal."

If there is any money made off of this deal, it just gives the government more money to waste. We will not see any of it.

No Bailout! Let the market take care of itself. If there is no credit available for a while....so what...maybe we can put that money aside and start saving some of it instead of running up higher debts. Even if the bailout happens do you think anyone with less than stellar credit will get a loan anyway?

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Oreyeon

Instead of letting the anger build up.

Do something constructive with the anger?! If you don't accept their decision, you have the power not to let them disrespect your decision.

Let them threaten and push all they want. The nation stand as a unit.

They can't do anything. It's really simple. The elites are digging their own grave, let them. Just don't let the anger take YOU over.

I think the Elites are pushing this revolution quicker. Power stripping each day. The world is really going in to unknown terrority.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Your right they don't give up! Just saw on cspan that they are going to have a "House party" at 12:30 pm. if this is correct and I'm correct, they will get alot of senators drunk before the 'BIG VOTE'.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Ok they don't give up.

But don't give in. Thread answered.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
They are voting on it again tonight...

If this passes tonight, then you know, without a doubt that all of your efforts to contact your representatives were for nothing and that our voice does fall on def ears.

Then the question will be...

Now what?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join