It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big brothers new spies, lies and scams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Upon my recent 'forced' travels, I noticed a couple of highly unusual things that really caught my eye, so with great gusto i proceeded to take the best pictures i could without raising suspicion or getting asked what I was doing and why.

The first picture was taken in a McDonalds in the Philippines.
The price of rice over there is increasing and had risen to double its normal price in two months.

The sign asks the customers to help solve the high rice prices by buying only half the amount of served rice for the same price as you were paying before.

So less rice for double the price... which is the cost of rice anyway... instead of putting the price up, they reduced the amount..but made it voluntary. i always did wonder exactly how many people took up this glorious offer.

The next sign I saw was inside a passenger carrying bus in the UK.
This one stung my eyes pretty bad and had to take shots of it real fast so as not to have to look at it too long...
You're gonna love this one.. Big Brother in full swing....

It reads;
"If you see... or hear anything suspiscous...tell our staff or the police immediately."

no 'please' or 'thank you' ... just a direct order.

oh, btw, feel free to add your pictures of big brother in action

[edit on 30-9-2008 by Extralien]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Almost identical ads have been appearing in new york city subways for several years now.

The most egregious to me was this though:
This new tap water campaign/initiative has been storming across new york city. For some strange reason they really really want you to drink their tap water badly.
No thanks ya'll I get enough of your mind controlling fluoride by osmosis through the skin when I shower.

In case you can't read it, the ad points to the tap water and says "zero sugar, clean, healthy, refreshing, delicious."

What's so healthy about it exactly? The tons of chemicals and pharmaceuticals it's laced with or the ungodly amounts of fluoride?

Disgusting! I've lived here for years and I'd puke if I ever drank an NYC tap.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
seems really daft to have to advertise the cities own 'drinking' water.

Do half the homes sffer from a tap shortage?
Are water outlets restricted to areas where only the rich drink Evian?

I wonder how much money has been spent on that type of advertising which could have gone towards another more worthwhile project?

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Here's another 'order' or method of controlling the sheep without a dog...

So, let's see what everyone else finds on their travels... post your shots of signs nd notices that you feel are a bit above and beyond the norm.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Well, here's another one... this is just so 'Big Brother' or 'The All Seeing Eye'...
Pretty harsh way to advertise/force/subliminally control the minds of the public. It's the use of the words "Prevent, Deter, Catch, Convict" that gets me... placed in such a manner that implies everyone should be watching everyone else for any form of wrong behaviour.. making everyone even more suspicious of every body else.

criminal really

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Add another to the collection...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/651a6fd8c9de.jpg[/atsimg]

And check the one in this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join