It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone actually Know what the Soul is?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers
I believe there is a soul(spirit) that is transcendant of our current bodies. It is the way we tap into the collective unconciousness and is the culprit behind intelligent hauntings.

The mind I believe is the connection between the body and the soul. It is not a physical entity, rather it is a collection of effects caused by electromagnetic interactions on the quantum level. Our nervous system is a conduit for a lot of this, not just the brain, the whole nervous system.

I kind of agree. You might find my writeup near the middle of www.disclosuree.com... to be interesting.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
This next set of drawings, relates to what was known as "The City of 9 Gates" in the ancient Christian writings.

One such writing, is called…..

The Acts of Peter & 12 Apostles”.

The City of 9 Gates in the Soul, is for the administration of the Soul.

In my last drawings I showed the Programming Stage of the Soul.

The Stage is Controlled through “The City of 9 Gates”.

Drawing. 01.

One of the Formats used in The City of 9 Gates is Octagonal and is used in the transfer of commands, from one layer to another within the Soul. Eight of these access the Libraries and the Centre Octagon is "The Primary Accumulator".

Drawing 02.

These are the Octagonal Registers, of the Running Program.

Drawing 03.

This Drawing shows the Square, Corner Registers and the Running Program Libraries.

Drawing 04.

And in this next Drawing, the Square Registers (On Edge) of the Running Program.

Drawing 05.

"The Ring of 8" is often used to load registers or transfer information Laterally.
Cyan masks are shown in these Octagons. The Soul uses Colour Codes…

a. Green is for the Contents (Inner)
b. Blue refers to Importing. (Outer)
c. Cyan refers to Importing Contents (Blue & Green or Cyan.)

Drawing 06.

This drawing shows an Offset Format involving The City of 9 Gates, and is used to separate the 2 Components of a Program Frame.
This format refers to the geometric display i.e. pictures.

Drawing 07.

While this drawing shows the Format, concerning the Written Content of the Program
i.e. the Story.

Drawing 08.

The next format is the Root of DAVID, and involves what were known as the 12 Apostles in the Ancient Christian writings. One of 6 Register locations can be selected out of the 12.

Drawing 09.

When the Star is rotated 90° one of the other 6 locations can be selected. The Blue Triangles (4) are a mask with the Star appearing on a layer beneath the Blue Masks.

Drawing 10.

Here are 6 of the 12 Registers, shown without the Star being shown.

Drawing 11.

And the other 6 of the 12 Apostles.

Drawing 12.

This drawing shows all 12 Apostles. Note; 4 are shown as Yellow Octagons in the Centre.

Drawing 13.

Here is The City of 9 Gates again but this time, the Corner Registers are shown as Yellow Square Registers while the Running Program shows Blue Octagons.

Drawing 14.

Note that the Yellow Corner Registers are the "Primary Accumulators" of the 4 major Registers of the "Stage".

a. Upper Left is the Program Register.
b. Upper Right is the Control Register.
c. Lower Left is the Picture or Data Register.
d. Lower Right is the Scratch-Pad Register.

And the "Primary Accumulator" of the "Stage" itself, is also the Centre of the Register (Not shown here.)

Drawing 15.

[edit on 15-4-2010 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Hi Matrix Traveller,

reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

I just wanted to thank you for all the information, time and effort you've put into this thread.

I've enjoyed reading it.

Best Wishes!

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Matrix Traveller

Originally posted by Neytiri
My understanding of the soul is simplistic. It is a conduit to the universal consciousness, the all-that-is, like an electrical socket our spirits attach to in order to be one with the all. Body=vehicle. Spirit=self. Soul=the connection to the source of all things. Lose our connection to our source, and we're marooned, as good as dead.

Interesting diagrams of it. Thanks.

[edit on 14-4-2010 by Neytiri]

Thank you for your post Neytiri,

Excellent analysis...

An interesting Ancient writing to read, is called...

"The Dialogue of The Savior"

You might find it interesting as it is in agreement with your understanding...

Some of this writing was not able to be recovered but much of it is still intact.

The writing can be found on the net or through a University Library.

Yes, I have read it. I have copies of the entire Nag Hammadi library in my bookcase, along with a great many other ancient writings. Very enlightening stuff....

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neytiri
My understanding of the soul is simplistic. It is a conduit to the universal consciousness, the all-that-is, like an electrical socket our spirits attach to in order to be one with the all. Body=vehicle. Spirit=self. Soul=the connection to the source of all things. Lose our connection to our source, and we're marooned...

thats as good a description as any seen on the thread...

the 'soul' is a metaphysical device...trying to visualize it or describe it in mathematics or graphs is a mission of futility, because its nature is infinite+holographic+fractal+non-local and synchronious all at once

delving into the nth deree of the arcane is a good intellectual pursuit as it opens the mind to the greater dimensions where souls, angels, and the Trinity all reside... a cyber reality before the digital age came into the pop cultures everyday life.
the soul was once a wee little thing, and its fountain of life giving waters were flowing from the scarce Ascetics and Theologians, then the many monks aided in the growth of soul(s).

[edit on 15-4-2010 by St Udio]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Hi ET_MAN,

What I am showing you, is an enlargement of the little disc in your vision, showing the Workings and "Partition Maps" seen when enlarged.

I have learnt how to spread out over my vision, the contents of the illuminated spot in your vision you refer to.

I now have a library of Drawings, in excess of some 50,000 Geometric Drawings similar to what I am showing you here, but describes the operating system in exact and accurate detail.

These involve the Construct, as well as the operating system itself, along with a few thousand instruction sets and formats.

I am able to present the full working “Partition Maps” for both for the "Inner" and "Outer" Partition Maps, as well as showing how the universe is manifested Inside each Soul.

Another format is used in the Libraries of The True Mind, contained in every Soul, often referred to as "The All".

This format is Hexagonal instead of the Octagonal which the Mind uses in the Processing system of the Soul.

The accessing of the libraries, involves a "6 Pointed Star", that separates off a copy of any Program, stored in any Soul, by Rotation of the Star, and the conversion at any given point of the Star, into the Octagonal Format for Processing, i.e. editing or constructing new experiences or Worlds, Universes etc.

The Hexagonal Format is contained in the Inner Hexagon of the Star and the Points point to separate Registers in Octagonal Format used by the Mind, i.e. Awareness, Consciousness, Spirit or LIFE.

The Same processing system, as used in the soul is used in the repositioning, of so called transport systems, that are thought of as craft by the human species.
This method of transport doesn’t use propulsion systems, as understood by the human species, but non the less, such transport is still what would appear as or be interpreted as, being physical in nature.

This method of transport uses interface systems, that Interface through any species and the Main program selected, i.e. any given Transport, Contents passengers, and Universe or World.

[edit on 15-4-2010 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Having been involved with rescue work in the past.

It intrigues me, how we often refer to…

a. Saving Lives.

b. Loosing a Life.

c. Being brought back to Live.

d. Laying down ones Life for others.

On Death... we don’t loose our Life !

If we did, this would imply that we (Consciousness, Awareness Spirit or whatever label you wish to attach) are Not Alive, and that when we refer to “We”, it refers to the Flesh, which is only an image produce via a Program Book IN the Soul.

If we say we may loose our life, implies we reject ourselves, by saying Life is something different to that, than our real selves.

So really, if we are alive, and we are that Consciousness, Awareness, Mind, Spirit or LIFE, whatever label you wish to choose, we in fact don’t loose our LIFE, but rather Loose a Body on death.

So really, we…

a. Save a persons body, for them (LIFE) to continue experiencing their body.

b. Loose a body on dying

c. Bringing a body back into working condition.

d. Sacrificing our body (Loose our Body) to allow another body to continue.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Hi MT....I have read many of your posts. I am surprised noone has asked the following questions. I would appreciate if you would address these following items. Also, thanks for being a witness.

(1) Can you explain evil as in beings?

(2) Can a new soul program be dynamically loaded during runtime and if so, have the choices already been made?

(3) When you entered heaven, why were you sent back?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by EinsteinLight

Welcome,

You wrote....

Hi MT....I have read many of your posts. I am surprised noone has asked the following questions. I would appreciate if you would address these following items. Also, thanks for being a witness.

(1) Can you explain evil as in beings?

Evil can be found in the Species but Not in the LIFE entity were LIFE = Consciousness, Awareness or what ever label you wish to give it.

This is found within the Processing system of a given species, in the form of Logic in its DNA Structure, involving processes within the species…

If we can grasp the underlying "Geometric Algorithms", involved within the Geometric Processes, which generate our experience i.e. the Universe and Species interacting in this environment, we find a Geometric algorithm that expresses the components involved in interactions.

For example in simple math. X + Y = Z
This involves Data and some form of Instruction and Result… Three Parts.

We find in this simple equation, a Logic structure involving “Two Similar and One Different”. We find this expressed in the form of a triune or Triangle.

Where “X” and “Y” are compatible with or are components of “Z”

One example is in “Ohms law”…

Here is an example of “Single Logic”…

In "Geometric Processing" this method is used instead of a "check sum", as used in your processing systems today.

Here is an example of “Double Logic”…

And now we can apply this Algorithm of “Two Similar and One Different” to the Offspring of a given species.

In the case of the biblical account, EVE was from A’DAM…. i.e. EVE was said to be formed from One of A’DAM’s Ribs, so the Species Genetic Structure is of the Same Source and the Offspring, is also formed using these Two Opposite Components, Male and Female Genes.
One set from A’Dam and the other From Eve.

The Logic Structure in this case can be Expressed by a Triangle for A’DAM’s Genes, and an Inverted Triangle for EVE’s.

Three Colours are used to indicate their Origin…

Note that EVE’s Triangle is in the Opposite orientation to that as A’DAMS.

And the Offsprings is the Combination of its Parents (Two Sets of Genes). This is expessed as a 6 Pointed Logic Star

The Colours used, are in Pairs, Opposite to each other because they share the Same Origin, A’DAM.

If the First child had been the Offspring of A’DAM and EVE then Single Logic would have been achieved in the DNA in the Offspring.

In other words the Processing Structure within the DNA would be of Single Logic thus not containing any Corruption, regarding Processing.

But as Cain was the first Offspring, fathered by the "wicked one", a different Outcome occurred…

Evil is Disorder or "Double Logic"… “Double Logic” produces Confusion within the Processing System of DNA.

It is this situation that brought about, us always coming up with two answers i.e. a "Yes" and "No" answer in everything, especially when Interpreting anything. This is why it is so difficult for the Species to find the Truth.

It also brought about physical defects, and Death in the Species…

Example below…

The two cycles one from the male (Male Parent) and Female (Parent) Control the Regeneration of the Cellular Structures…

This is Why the Human Species is known as "Fish Man" or more correctly "The Fish"… J.C. told his Disciples He would make them Fishers of people...
A Fisher fishes for Fish implying that the human Species is the Fish.

Because the Species terminates i.e. what the human species refers to as Death.

The biblical account refers to this as the Number or Image of the Beast. The Beast referring to the Primate; Homo Sapiens…

The Number was commonly known or given as the Number 666.

Cain also received a mark IN his forehead (Not On his Forehead.) Perhaps this was referring to the 666 ???

And as you know, Cain was said to Murder Able ???
And Seth replaced Able ???

In the Drawing below I have shown Two scenarios…

What may have occurred if the wicked one had not fathered the first offspring.

Note the two Triangles form a 6 Pointed “Logic Star”.

The Colours representing the Origin of the Structure

See Drawing below…

Your Second Question....

Can a new soul program be dynamically loaded during runtime and if so, have the choices already been made?

Yes.... if the Man Child (Son of Man) has been Downloaded….

Note The Man Child in the Centre…

The Programs have built into them, the Range of pre-written Choices.

At any point in a program there can be either 2 Choices or more than a million choices depending on the Program. A bit like playing a First Person Video Game.

Your 3rd Question...

(3) When you entered heaven, why were you sent back?

The Short answer is I wasn’t Sent back…

I will try and explain for you.

We… that is LIFE (Partition of the One) experience Programs…

Flesh or the Human Primate does Not experience...

Not a single part of your human form, knows You (LIFE) exist.... LOL.

The Living Component is your Awareness, Consciousness, Spirit, or whatever label you wish to use.

The Flesh is NOT Living but is only the Program You i.e. LIFE is experiencing...

The Human Species and its Environment, is similar to a first Person Video Game, as I said but LIFE is Not in the Program but is located in the "Outer", referred to as Heaven in the Ancient Writings.

As is written “No Man hath ascended into heaven save Him who came down from heaven.”

The human Species can’t go into Heaven, as they are of a Program and LIFE can’t become the Program but can only experience a Program from Heaven and therefore doesn’t Descend.

On the Other Hand The Man Child Descended i.e. Downloaded into the Soul.

First the Soul enters its Parents (Soul) Womb (Matrix) and is born again.

This is to be Reborn… Where the Soul gives Birth to itself and the Smaller one becomes the Man Child in the Centre of the Soul.

There is only One Man Child and this is Cloned into each Soul at the appointed Time. This occurs at a different time for each Soul… That is why No One knoweth the Hour….

The Program exists in a Hole or Pit and is referred to as Hell.

But the Man/Woman is already in Heaven known as The Mount (Opposite to the Hole) but Man/Woman is Not A’DAM or EVE

The Soul is called MAN (The House of God or Temple Made without Hands.)

The Flesh or Primate (Program) is called A’DAM and EVE.

This is why J.C. said, ( In The Gospel of Thomas)…. Quote;

56. Jesus said,
“Whoever has come to understand the World

has found only a corpse,
and whoever has found a corpse

is superior to the World.”

The Species called A'DAM has tried to Covet the Soul but adopting the Name "MAN"

The Writings have been Corrupted... A'DAM and MAN have been mixed either intentionally or Not, to be seen as one and the same...

From the Gospel of Thomas... Quote;

39. Jesus said,

“The Pharisees and the Scribes

have taken The Keys of Knowledge
and Hidden Them.

They themselves have NOT entered,
nor have they allowed to enter
those who wish to."

I hope this may explain a little more and answer your questions...

[edit on 22-6-2010 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
So if got it right,you are trying to catch quantum gases right ?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
MT....very interesting. Thank you.

If the primate originally did not have a soul, at what point were we allowed to have a soul (inside out if the soul contains the physical)?

According to the rhesus blood type many of us descend from a rhesus monkey because of a protein found in blood. However, some of us are rh negative. Many believe because of a mutation. If no mutation occurred, this could imply many other hypotheses. For example...where did the Basque people originate? By the way, they have a different language from most.

Also, going back to genesis and the time frame of written words (symbols) and of physical existence of the ealiest humans....for example...the definition of "day" when the earth was void...and then later, when describing age of primates in years for tracing genetics of a seed line. When do you believe Adam came into being?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Some answers to your Questions...

Regarding your First Question....

If the primate originally did not have a soul, at what point were we allowed to have a soul (inside out if the soul contains the physical)?

First allow me to outline briefly, a few things I have found, so you can follow my thoughts. I will then answer your Questions.

From what I have found… The “First Born” was born in two ways. This was before any Universes or Worlds existed, apart from the World consisting of Something and Nothing, where Nothing is Something i.e. it (Nothing) is to be understood as a "Component".

We have two Components, which are “Opposites”.

a. Nothing
b. Something (Which is Something)

And the 3rd Component was Awareness; The ability to compare 2 things with each other, which of course was "Something" and "Nothing".

Most people today, can only conceive that only the brain is Aware, but I beg to differ on this.

I don’t believe a single part of the Biological human form is remotely "Aware" of the Real Self, which we could refer to... having a number of different titles, for example…

a. Awareness.
b. Consciousness.
c. Mind
d. Spirit.
e. LIFE.

Awareness is the Ability to Compare.

So from what I understand is that these 3 Components existed as sub-components of The One Component.

a. Nothing.
b. Something.
c. Awareness. The Ability to Compare.

It was the existance of "Something" and "Nothing" (The Opposites) that brought about the Spark as to say.

As these 2 were one and the Same i.e.

1. Nothing
2. Something

( Nothing is a "Component" referred to as being Something i.e. The "Component" called Nothing)

This brought about an unstable model, that as it moved "To & Fro" (the first Movement of the Mind) within itself, became "Aware" of its Opposite from where it observed.

i.e. When it was in the State of Nothing, detected Something, (Itself) and when in the state of being Something detected Nothing (Nothing Else).

This I believe is the "Root" of the All... as to say.

So now we have…

a. Something.
b. Nothing.
c. Awareness.

From this "Darkness" i.e. Lacking Hue or as I put it Lacking "Contrast" because "Darkness" is a Mixture of Black and White where neither one can be seen apart from the other, hence "Darkness" is Greyness where lacking "Contrast" in that neither Black or White can be seen on its own.

Even in scientific terms, if LIGHT has Frequency/wavelength, then Light has to have 2 "Components" and Not just One.

The Reason being is; a sine wave is said to have a midway point between its thresholds, if alternating and this midway point is said to be Zero... So for LIGHT to exist, it has to be made up of 2 "Components" and Not just One, or we would have No Frequency/Wavelengths.

This midway point is said to be Zero, as it is neither one threshold or the other but midway between them.

Mid-way being "Opposite" to the Thresholds... Black ???

The Second way the “First Born” was Born, referred to in ancient writings as “The Son of Man” (Not A’DAM) or “The Man Child” and in Greek Ι Ν Ι Σ (A Man Child)
Whose Parent is I N Z. (Found on the Covers of old bibles and Hymn books as well in other religions in their building Architecture.

Here is a photo copy of what was on the covers of these bibles and hymn books…

Sometimes referred to as "The WORD

This is actually a "Geometric Algorithm" that all has come through.

I refer to it as "The Paradox Algorithm".

This is because the first movement "To & Fro" is represented by the "I" (Having "Opposite" Ends).

The "N" is formed from the "I" "To & Fro" in 2 Axis's.

The "Z" is a Rotation of the "N"

As all is based on the "Opposites" a Paradox is Created. It is this that enables choice.

Also in this "Algorithm" we can find "Two Similar and One Different" !

The "N" and The "Z" are Similar but the "I" is Different !

"The Man Child" is a "Partition Map" which I call “The Matrix”.

Two meanings of the word "Matrix"…

a. A lattice work.
b. The Womb.

This was a "Partition Map" of The Mind referred to as "Awareness", "Consciousness", "Spirit" or LIFE.

I have Found that the Soul is a Lattice Work of Light, forming a "Partition map", and it is possible to both see and study its Workings.

The First Born often referred to as "The Son of Man" was the First Soul. This was in the Form of a Plane or sometimes referred to as "The Face of God" or "The Face of the Deep".

“The Face of the Deep” is Not Sea Water or Fresh Water.

It is a Geometric Fact, that a 2D Plane has no less than 2 "Faces".
These are of course “Outer” Faces, and what exists between the Faces is Conceptual in the Case of a 2D "Plane"....

"The Mother of God" refers to the "Outer" Form of God the Receptor or Container of God. In Greek called Sophia in English while the Romans referred to Her, as Mary.

The "Partition Map" of The Soul, with "The Man Child" in the Centre shown above in my last post to you, has No error in this Drawing and I can give you an explanation of every Partition and all its Workings…

Your First Question

The Primate does Not have a Soul in reality, but the "Soul" is a "Living Machine", that manifests both the Universe and Primate Inside the Soul.

This is the same with every Soul.

Every Soul exists in "The First Born Soul" called "The First gegotten" or "Only Begotten Son".

"The First Born" was “The Son of Man” or “The Man Child” and All the Souls exist in The First Born “Partition Map”. The First "Partition Map" is generational and contains Conceptually an endless Number of Layers and Partitions due to its Structural Nature and its Workings.

Regarding the Primate or any other Species or Universes Worlds unlike Universes etc…

Fond in a writing called “The Gospel of Thomas”… Quote;

56. Jesus said,

“Whoever has come
to understand the World

has found only a corpse,

and whoever has found a corpse
is superior to the World.”

???????

So the Universe, Earth or Species are Not LIVING! They are only forms (Pictures) of an Animation Program that You the LIVING ONE is experiencing now.

So the Soul has always existed and does Not experience Death, as it too is only a body, Temple or Machine (Computer System), but the Real You is a “Partition” or Droplet of LIFE i.e. Part of or a "Partition" of the LIVING ONE

The real You… is Consciousness or LIFE, and you dwell in a Structure called the Soul. The Soul is like a huge Holographic Studio that Reads Program Books translating them or decoding them to manifest the Universe and Primate in the “Lower Face” of the Soul.

Your 2nd Question

According to the rhesus blood type many of us descend from a rhesus monkey because of a protein found in blood. However, some of us are rh negative. Many believe because of a mutation. If no mutation occurred, this could imply many other hypotheses. For example...where did the Basque people originate? By the way, they have a different language from most.

All things originate from “Program Books” and are Played IN the Soul.

This Program that tells the Story of the Primate (Descendants of A’DAM; Note how I always write A’DAM) on Earth and in this Universe which all exists in every Soul. The Soul is a bit like a TV where there are many TV’s showing a particular Program from a common Source.

Your 3rd Question

Also, going back to genesis and the time frame of written words (symbols) and of physical existence of the ealyest humans....for example...the definition of "day" when the earth was void...and then later, when describing age of primates in years for tracing genetics of a seed line. When do you believe Adam came into being?

Note; the Day described is NOT a Day on Earth…
The Day described is NOT between Morning and Evening, but in fact the other way around.

The Day described is from Evening to Morning which as you know is the “Night” on Earth and Not the Day on Earth.

The reason for this is According to the Genesis…. The Heaven NO the Universe was Created First out of “Darkness” by the "WORD" as described in “Genesis”.

The Heaven is First Created in the Soul before the Images of the Universe or Primate can be displayed.

Regarding A’DAM Not Adam… A’DAM is the name or title given to one of 2 Books, the Other Book being the Environment.
These 2 Books (Interactive) are played in the Soul. You look from, the Eyes of the Primate Book.

The Program we call the Earth and A’DAM (and Descendants of A’DAM) lasts approximately 7,000 years (in human terms).

This Program invokes “The Metamorphoses of The Soul” which the collection of Greek and Hebrew writings are about.

Our History (of this Program) is to be seen like the First Scene which has been set, in the opening of a Film or Story book.

Hope this may be of help.

[edit on 25-6-2010 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
MT...Thanks.

Is the bible written in the form of geometry showing proportion and interaction of all things including our soul? If so, what about our spirit?

Is there a geometry that can be used to decode light (photons)?

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   

An answer to your first Question

Is the bible written in the form of geometry showing proportion and interaction of all things including our soul?

Yes… for example in the OT found in “The Book of Ezekiel” Ch. 40. is a Description of the New "Octagonal" formatted Temple, which is a stage in the "Metamorphoses of the Soul" before “The Son of Man” or “The Man Child” Returned, Described in The Revelation of J.C.

The Structure described in “The Book of Ezekiel” involves 2 Components.

a.....A description of the “Entrance” to “The House of God”.

This describes the Main “Labyrinth” in the Matrix of the Soul.
Only “The True Mind” can Enter here.

I can give you a full account with drawings on this. To see it yourself, is Not too difficult, and can be seen by the Living One i.e. The True Mind.

b..... The Matrix “Partition Map” of The Soul is similar to that shown in the Top Left (Drawing) of my Avatar which is “The Man Child” but Rotated 45° and is the “Outer” Matrix (Mother of God) shown in my post before my Last post to you.

Your 2nd Question

If so, what about our spirit?

The Spirit is the “Nature” (Content) of the Real YOU i.e. The LIFE that Dwells in The Soul.

The Real YOU can’t die… even if it wanted too.

Everything has a “Spirit” i.e. for example…

It’s Not in the Right Spirit of the Game."

i.e. the Nature of the Game according to the Rules and Attitude of LIFE ???

Your 3rd Question

Is there a geometry that can be used to decode light (photons)?

The short answer is… Yes.

LIGHT is the interaction or activity between 2 Faces. (One “Black” and The other “White”.)

The “Black” Face represents the “Outer”. Away from you This can also be understood as the Rear Face of that which is in front of you. This was known as Your Father…

The “White” Face represents the Near Face or “Inner”. This is the Son, that came from the Father or the Near Face (Front Face that has Come from the Rear Face).
J.C. was reported to have said, “No One cometh unto The Father except Through Me”

To understand how the decoding is done, requires a bit of knowledge regarding the presentation in “The Man Child” Matrix "Partition Map" (Son of MAN).

It involves the Forming of the “Alpha” from the First “Delta Star” (Star of DAVID.. Not written as David)

In the Revelation of J.C. near the end in Ch. 22 v. 16, is reported to say… Quote;

16. I Jesus,
have sent my Angel
to testify to you
these things in the Assemblies.

“I am The Root
and The Offspring
of DAVID,
The bright
and Early Morning Star.”

Many scholars believe that the Morning Star is Venus…

But J.C. is Not Venus… as it was taught Not to Worship the Sun or Stars in the Universe because these are the “Openings” in a program for LIGHT and Not the LIGHT or LIFE of God Itself.

Note that J.C. is reported to be The “Root” and “Offspring”.

So this is saying that “The Alpha and Omega” has Come out of something else.

This “Something Else” is of Course His Father… But what is His Father ???

And it is also written, “I and My Father are One”…

The “Delta Star” is His Father, and The “Alpha Star” is His offspring J.C.

A “Delta Star” is a 6 pointed Star One Delta (Δ) Inverted and superimposed on the first Delta (Δ).

An “Alpha Star” came out of the “Delta Star” and is One Alpha is Inverted and superimposed on the first Alpha (A).
(Old Greek A where the horizontal Line is equal in length to the other two lines and passes through these.)

The Blue Line work shows the “Delta Star”…

The Red Line work shows ½ the “Alpha Star”….

The “Early Morning” refers Not to that of the Earth but the First Morning or 1st Day in the Creation of The “Heaven” (Not the Universe. (there are Heavens in the Heaven)) Found in The Genesis Ch. 1 v. 4.

This Day was before the Creation of The Heaven (Space between the Faces) and the period was between…

Evening and Morning.

Whereas the Day on Earth is the Opposite.. between…

Morning and Evening

This was known as The Dawn of the Creation of The Heaven,
The Creation of the Earth and Universe came Later.

So the “Alpha Star" is Found in the "Delta Star"…

It is Quoted in the bible…

The Son is in the Bosom of The Father.

Now the “Alpha Star” is formed from the “To & Fro” Function in each of the Three Sides of the Delta’s within the “Delta Star”.

And the Delta (Δ) is formed from the “Opening up” of the “To & Fro” Function or Line.

The start of the “Animation” below.. is with the Vertical Line of Particles, which form the manifestation of a Line when sufficient particles launch from a given location or origin.

Note carefully the texture which is seen momentarily, between the Two (Lines) as Single Line opens forming two Lines.
The texture (Yellow Granules on Black) is the “Holographic Media” containing the Contents of the Particles.

This can be displayed in “The Eye Matrix” (From the Foundation of the World (of Mind)) Where the Information is shown in “Strings” of Data and Instructions.

The Line is shown vertically on the Right and the Glyphs are in “Strings” out to the Left (the boxes represent the Glyphs).
There are many more Glyphs involved and are in different locations within each string. There are also many strings involved from the Line on the right hand side… from bottom to top.
And there are many different positions other than the Line on the Right hand side.

But in order to understand what is being shown here on this “Partition Map”, you will need to know more about the Origin of the Partition Map… How it was Created and how the World or experience of this little universe was created, in this processing system…

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
MT...if you wanted to learn more about these topics, what are your five largest questions concerning your work in the long term?

I have read your thread about light. Could you explain in a nutshell what you found out and your thinking about future knowledge as pertaining to light?

If we consider your work as "the system" and our human body as a decoder and encoder, what are deeper than obvious insights as to the parts of our human body....

eyes...
pineal gland...
DNA...
brain...
voice...
hearing...
touch...
taste...

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Your first question…

MT...if you wanted to learn more about these topics, what are your five largest questions concerning your work in the long term?

Long term ??? I have no more questions, but rather I just want to keep learning or discovering more regarding "Consciousness" or LIFE.

Your second question…

I have read your thread about light. Could you explain in a nutshell what you found out and your thinking about future knowledge as pertaining to light?

To answer in this thread would be impossible as more than 16 years of full time R&D as been involved and has been documented involving more than 50,000 drawings, recording what has been found.

Regarding the future…

"Computer Systems" as you know them today are about to be replaced in the not distant future.

What will be used instead, are "Interfaces" with what has produced the All.

These Interfaces will involve interactive Geometric forms (Part of the Communication System of LIFE or Consciousness) displayed on a Screen or monitor. In the Correct format Geometric communication systems interact with the holographic exchange media that our Soul functions through.

Here is a very, very simple example of Geometry interacting with the Mind Communication media.

Stare at the centre of the Animation shown below and notice a Granular texture in the disc outlined by the rotating ring of Dots.

The texture you see (Granular or like dust) has a holographic nature in the way it caries information.

There are many different forms of how such geometry can interact with this Granular media.

Note it is impossible to photograph this granular media as only your Mind or LIFE can see this.

The Animation starts with a ring (Solid Line work) then changes to a Ring of Dots rotating about its centre.

Note; the Absence of the Granular texture in the Square… Yet you can plainly see the Granular Texture in the Black, between the Square and the Rotating Ring of Dots.

So the Rotating Ring of Dots is a "Geometric Instruction" (In the Correct Format) that enables the Transfer media of the Mind (Granular texture).

And the Static Frame (Yellow Square) is a "Geometric Instruction" that enables “Repose” or a Still mask.

Observe the animation from about 60 cm (600mm) from the screen.

From “The Gospel of Thomas”… Quote;

50. Jesus said,

“If they say to you,
“Where did you come from?”
say to them,
“We came from The Light,
the place where The Light came into being
on Its own accord and established Itself
and became manifest through their Image.”

If they say to you, “Is it you?”

say, “We are its children,
and we are the elect of The Living Father.”

If they ask you, “What is the sign of your Father in you?”

say to them, “It is Movement and Repose.

I have shown this Movement & Repose in the above “Animation

Each of our Souls are in a Larger Parent Soul and our Parent Soul is one Child of many of yet a Larger Soul. It is impossible to number the generations of the Souls.

Referring again to these “Interfaces” will be used in many different areas such as…

Transport Systems. (Controlling Craft)
Medical Fields.
Obtaining access to Manuals and Program Books regarding All.
For Constructing buildings, roads, mechanical devices or general Manufacture and Importing of mechanical Structures from the Libraries of the Mind or All.
The Creation of new Programs including Worlds.
Food Production.
And any other area or subjects.

When people come to understand and accept they are Not the Human form they thought they were, but instead are only experiencing such a form in a program, they will become free and will no longer be a slave of a program.

Your third question…

If we consider your work as "the system" and our human body as a decoder and encoder, what are deeper than obvious insights as to the parts of our human body....

eyes...
pineal gland...
DNA...
brain...
voice...
hearing...
touch...
taste...

1/. Your "Consciousness" i.e. or You… LIFE
2/. The Soul and its "Processing System", including the “Partition Map” and how your Soul Functions.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

I say that it is a fragment of Creation itself. Which will eventually return to Creation and be One.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
As one who is a past life reader and believes in reincarnation, I stick by the saying "We don't have a Soul; we ARE a Soul. We have a BODY." Everytime we have a new life, we get a new body. Kind of like buying a car when the old one wears out.

We as the Soul are energy, plain and simple. Our subconscious lies within said energy and is where our memories of our past lives remain.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

Hi sarra1833,

Thank you for your Post.

As one who is a past life reader and believes in reincarnation, I stick by the saying "We don't have a Soul; we ARE a Soul. We have a BODY." Everytime we have a new life, we get a new body. Kind of like buying a car when the old one wears out.

Yea I would sort of go along with this....

We as the Soul are energy, plain and simple. Our subconscious lies within said energy and is where our memories of our past lives remain.

Can you give me your interpretation of what you mean by energy please...

Defined in wiki....

en.wikipedia.org...

In physics, energy (from the Greek ἐνέργεια - energeia, "activity, operation", from ἐνεργός - energos, "active, working"[1]) is a quantity that can be assigned to every particle, object, and system of objects as a consequence of the state of that particle, object or system of objects. Different forms of energy include kinetic, potential, thermal, gravitational, sound, elastic, light, and electromagnetic energy. The forms of energy are often named after a related force. German physicist Hermann von Helmholtz established that all forms of energy are equivalent - energy in one form can disappear but the same amount of energy will appear in another form.[2] Energy is subject to a conservation law. Energy is a scalar physical quantity. In the International System of Units (SI), energy is measured in joules, but in some fields other units such as kilowatt-hours and kilocalories are also used.

From my Research (over the last 37 years after a "Death Experience" (Not a near Death experience)) regarding the Construct of The Soul and Interfaces I have been involved with designing, and testing, which "Interface" with the "Processing System" of the Soul.... I have found...

No Energy whatsoever can be found in the Soul, as it is constructed using Rules or Laws based on “Concepts”, manifesting a "Construct" having a Geometric "Partition Map" which can both be seen and studied by anyone having LIFE.

I have recorded and Documented this and involves more than 50,000 precise Geometric Drawings to date, explaining the “Construct” its “Processing System” and Geometric Language.
This documentation is available to anyone interested...

In reality The All has No shape or size being non-dimensional.

It is the Result of a Program involving “Concepts” in the form of “Instructions” that produce your Soul and experience, i.e. copy of your human form and this little universe which is manifested Inside the Soul.

Energy is just another Component of this little World to experience, but outside this Program exits No Energy, No Time, or even anything of human nature.

The human form is Generated or produced from a "Program Book" just as the Environment you interact in is also Generated or produced from another "Program Book".

The experience of past lives is merely the result of accessing “Program Books” of your Soul which every Soul has access to. i.e. The All is Cloned in every Soul.

As some Ancient writings say that All was/ is Created by the “Word”.

i.e. a “Word” is made up of Letters, Geometric Images in the form of Stick drawings (Line Work forming Letters or Words).

In some of the writings, "Sticks" are mentioned. A "stick" was sometimes referred to as a scroll and in other cases a “Book”.

A "Word" is a form of Communication in other words the Manifestation of a World or World is produced from a Word, Words, Writings, or Stories contained within Program Books.

My question is; How much "Energy" exists in a Story (Program Book) ???

There are Two Bodies.

1. The human Form.... we experience (The Contents of a Program Book also referred to as Heavenly Books.

2. The Soul.... these books are Played by/in.

The Third Component is The "Spirit" that Dwells within each Soul.

The "Spirit" is Not formed of Energy as Energy is just a Component of the human Environment.

"Spirit" is the make up of something involving things like Character and other nonmaterial Components..

For example people often talk about the Spirit of the Game.

a. "Its in the Spirit of the Game".

Or...

b. "That’s Not in the Spirit of the Game"...

Where The Word "Spirit" refers to the Nature or "Character" of the Game.

[edit on 4-7-2010 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   

I will need to actually read through all of this because I just arrived at this thread but I believe that the soul is "consciousness" experiencing experience in an infinite number of ways.

That is why each of us feel a separation from one another.

Each of us is the same "one" experiencing something different.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join