It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a couple questions...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
NWO is not new. Bush Daddy talked about it during his administration.
There is evidence of NWO in the new EURO being made the single unifying currency of Europe. Allegedly, Hitler had this same plan, had he won WWII.
NWO is global. If I remember correctly, the world will be divided into segment. For example, Europe is one; the Americas is another.

Since there are several secret grou[s involved in NWO, we can assume that while they have the same goal, NWO, the route and method may not always be agreed upon. A little friction amongst them, if you will.
Also, there would also be individuals and/or groups aware of the agenda. Therefore, at times, the NWO agenda can be slowed down.
FWIW

My grandma says that the nwo is going to have a struggle with the asians, or as she refers to them, the yellows.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe

Originally posted by mrmulder
our fifth objective -- a new world order -- can emerge: a new era -- freer from the threat of terror, stronger in the pursuit of justice, and more secure in the quest for peace. An era in which the nations of the world, East and West, North and South, can prosper and live in harmony. A hundred generations have searched for this elusive path to peace, while a thousand wars raged across the span of human endeavor. Today that new world is struggling to be born, a world quite different from the one we've known. A world where the rule of law supplants the rule of the jungle. A world in which nations recognize the shared responsibility for freedom and justice. A world where the strong respect the rights of the weak.
www.sweetliberty.org...

Well, Fox, but that is how they plan on tricking us. They tell us this is the best way for peace and unification of all countries!
Think in terms of the euro, the money that will unite all of Europe, for the betterment of Europe.
Think NAFTA and how that is supposed to promote free trade for the betterment of all concerned.
Think unifying the voting methods in this country. Allegedly for accuracy.
These events happen more and more frequently. And, we are blind to the true intent of these seem independent acts.
I'm sure if we thought about it, there have been many things in the past that happened to "unite" the worlds. When in fact they are furthering the NWO!!! Like NATO and the U.N.

If it was for the good of the people then I think they would be making a bigger deal then making deals behind closed doors and lying to the public.
Good enough for the elite perhaps, while we give our tax dollars to the empire in washington so they can do evil and stuff their golden pockets.
Didn't they just build new concentration camps and a train that has shackles and cuffs in the compartments?
Brad somebody talked about this and then got murdered.
He said he worked on the project. He also talked about the greys and the us gov was working with them.
If this all is true then it will be a peaceful funloving world with the greys and elite, excluding taxpayers.
I wonder since social security and medicare is going broke and the trillions of dollars that went missing, I wonder if they took that money and put it in their savings account??? This is all so weird.
Truth always seems stranger then fiction.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Is there anyway to stop the NWO? I mean, can we do anything about them, or will they just strike when they want. Also, is it true that they have prison camps built for us already?

J.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Milton
Is there anyway to stop the NWO? I mean, can we do anything about them, or will they just strike when they want. Also, is it true that they have prison camps built for us already?

J.

Well the only thing I can think of on how to stop the NWO is to have a massive protest against the government. I'm not talking about a few hundred, I'm talking over a million. Basically the majority of the population would have to protest. But knowing those who support Bush it's unlikely going to happen because they'll call you crazy.

Here's a link to the Concentration Camps. www.infowars.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Also I got an email from someone on here telling me the nwo resistence is futile and nobody should try to fight them. I said fcuk you, and he said I would be referred to one of his associates. it's been a month or two now and nothing has happened. Is it a farce or what? I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.
If you were to resist nwo, I believe a napolean style war would be the way. You would have a make a list of all the people involved in nwo. all the corporations, families, government, government agencies, ect...
It would be very difficult to do. And like he said it would take millions of people.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Could it be forcefully overthrown? Such as getting together large resistance cells and doing suprise attacks...?

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I just read a great page on the camps right here on the ATS main pages...very interesting, especially that guys stories.

Jim

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join