It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

weird :S:S

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
does anyone sometimes hear someone calling their name and when u go to the person u thought called ur name they dont have a clue what ur saying and are like eimwhat u on about.... because sometimes ill hear my mom call my name but when i go down to see her she clames she never called my name and sometimes ill be alone at home and hear someone call my name or say things but no one is there

whats wrong with me??? am i the only one???

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
No you are not the only one that has happened to. I hear my name called alot and no one was around. I have even heard my name called by my dad and he died in 94. I do not know why this happens sometimes when i hear it i am like what. I have even asked people are they messing with me are they playing so kind of joke.

I had a friend tell me one time that it was death calling and if I answer I was going to die. Well not long after it happened again and I anwsered guess what I am still here. I called my friend and told her. She was not happy because I was kind of laughing about it.

Heck I wish I knew why it happens But I have no clue.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by silverflame

wow ur brave, lol if my friend told me that i would have answered then name but then again i answered it manytimes before.... but its odd isnt it kinda scares me to be honest maybe someone will come alon help us know why or what is happning

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
interesting thread. i made similar experiences. but in my case i always heard people call my name when i was asleep at night. sometimes it was so loud, that i sat straight up in my bed. i always felt so scared when it happened. the voices were always familiar to me.
most of the people i told about it said that i must have been dreaming. of course it could have been a dream, but it doesnt felt like one...

[edit on 29-9-2008 by milabb.]

top topics

join