It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reinhardt Thread - "Suggestions and Predictions"

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by shermanium

don't start me on amazing RAW quotes - i'll be here forever
there are so many

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
some good stuff here:

finance.google.ca...

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a interesting link
www.larouchepub.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   

but you already knew that. didn't you?

Yes, I already knew that YOU had introduced the VP Debate. I also know that you then went on to point out, much like a second grader might do, that this thread wasn't about the topic that you, yourself inserted into the discussion.

Circular logic at it's best.

Yes the Fraud is leading 1-0 in the prediction game. The score will be tied when nothing he has predicted happens over the next few weeks.

In case you are keeping score.

You know the Fraud is laughing at you, right? He's telling his buddies that he has found a real dimwit who actually buys the crap he is shoveling. In his wildest dreams he couldn't have hoped to find a more simple minded human being, even on the internet.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
How do i get a password for his site? Help anyone?

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
yeah i wouldnt mind a password myself... but I aint gonna push for one.

just as an aside, i thought it was interesting that the american VP debate injected itself into this thread... I woulda thought that since you've obviously read what the mysterious Mr R has to say about government you'd realise that that is one of the many smoke and mirror tricks out there to distract from the fact that these people are only there to "pretend to fail" - .... or shoot each other on hunting trips lol

These are insidious times we live in...

Dave

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by daptodave
yeah i wouldnt mind a password myself... but I aint gonna push for one.

just as an aside, i thought it was interesting that the american VP debate injected itself into this thread... I woulda thought that since you've obviously read what the mysterious Mr R has to say about government you'd realise that that is one of the many smoke and mirror tricks out there to distract from the fact that these people are only there to "pretend to fail" - .... or shoot each other on hunting trips lol

These are insidious times we live in...

Dave

Except the VP debate was first raised by one the Fraud's most loving admirers...insidious indeed.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Watchman

fair enough... cant argue with that lol

I suppose we'll find out for sure in the coming week.

Dave

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Dude, do you have a personal vendetta against Reinhardt?
Why all the negativity here?

This has been one of the more entertaining threads I've ever read on this site. It's not like Reinhardt begged to be here. ATS found him on it's own.

What are you trying to accomplish here? Are you a better market analyzer than he is and want your due? Or are you just a hate filled nobody who takes pride in trying to lower folks to your level?

[edit on 4-10-2008 by tmbandt]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by tmbandt

This has been one of the more entertaining threads I've ever read on this site. It's not like Reinhardt begged to be here. ATS found him on it's own.

What are you trying to accomplish here? Are you a better market analyzer than he is and want your due? Or are you just a hate filled nobody who takes pride in trying to lower folks to your level?

Ive said all I'm going to say. Just remember what I have written. Soon it will all begin to make sense. There are reasons why Reinhardt is here...just as there are reasons for my own presence.

It will be revealed to you in due time.

I'm not hate filled. Quite the opposite. While Reinhardt fills your hearts and minds with darkness, I bring light. Think people, think. He has somehow gotten you all to turn off your conspiratorial sensors when it comes to him...why is that exactly? How has he been able to do this.

Oh and you are quite wrong that he didn't ask to be here on ATS. He has orchestrated this entire thing...and one of the people who has been used to facilitate his appearance here has already seen that he is not what he claims.

I have already written too much. Ignore me if you like. It is at your peril that you do so....

Be well...and may Peace be upon you.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman

Ive said all I'm going to say. Just remember what I have written. Soon it will all begin to make sense. There are reasons why Reinhardt is here...just as there are reasons for my own presence.

It will be revealed to you in due time.

I'm not hate filled. Quite the opposite. While Reinhardt fills your hearts and minds with darkness, I bring light. Think people, think. He has somehow gotten you all to turn off your conspiratorial sensors when it comes to him...why is that exactly? How has he been able to do this.

Oh and you are quite wrong that he didn't ask to be here on ATS. He has orchestrated this entire thing...and one of the people who has been used to facilitate his appearance here has already seen that he is not what he claims.

I have already written too much. Ignore me if you like. It is at your peril that you do so....

Be well...and may Peace be upon you.
Well you are being as crypic as he is in this post. I'm taking you know him? You have proof that he is a fraud?

As far as his presence here being no accident, just remember he was found on a google financial board. He never started a thread here and as far as I know, doesn't even have an account here. I'd say his postings on his own website and the fact that we all are reading them is ATS driven.

This guy has done nothin wrong. He's putting his opinions out on the web and we as free people have chosen to listen to him due to his track record. Nobody is worshiping this guy as far as I know, but his economic knowledge is far beyond anything I could ever hope to obtain. Plus it's fun to play along.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   

As far as his presence here being no accident, just remember he was found on a google financial board. He never started a thread here and as far as I know, doesn't even have an account here. I'd say his postings on his own website and the fact that we all are reading them is ATS driven.

"Found," can mean many things. Very little that occurs is truly accidental. Reconstruct how it that you came to know about him...and then you will be on the right track.

Know him? Let me say this. Our battle is an ancient one. Reinhardt is fulfilling what has been foretold. As am I.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   

So this is an epic battle between good vs. evil? You have been sent here from another time to stop the evil Reinhardt from spreading his economic views?

awesome man!!!

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   

So this is an epic battle between good vs. evil? You have been sent here from another time to stop the evil Reinhardt from spreading his economic views?

awesome man!!!

I never said this was good vs evil. You need to open your mind. You really believe that what he is spreading is economic news? Honestly?

Oh I see now why he chose this venue. It was sheer genius on his part.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSfan

OMG - You're absolutely right. This guy is for real, my jaw just dropped.

After carefully examining it, some of the information contained within my password leads me to this page:

en.wikipedia.org...

I don't think they are random passwords. Look at the events that took place during that year. I think it would be to much of a coincidence. I suggest you examine your passwords, knowing more or less by now how Reinhardt operates is possible your passwords contain useful information that could lead us very interesting places.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   

How about you state what you really think and feel about this topic? Stop the attacks, and reveal the inside knowledge that you seem to have. I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt here.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Do you have a personal vendetta against Reinhardt or something? You come in with all these claims, but you have no hard facts to back them up.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I think Night watchman may be part of the catholic church here with the intention of discrediting Reinhardt the economic annalist. What do you guys think? Legautus or not?

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSfan

OMG - You're absolutely right. This guy is for real, my jaw just dropped.

After carefully examining it, some of the information contained within my password leads me to this page:

en.wikipedia.org...

I don't think they are random passwords. Look at the events that took place during that year. I think it would be to much of a coincidence. I suggest you examine your passwords, knowing more or less by now how Reinhardt operates is possible your passwords contain useful information that could lead us very interesting places.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Am I the only one that noticed the name-similarities between Reinhardt's "enterprisecorruption.com" and Richard C. Hoagland's "enterprisemission.com"?

Probably means nothing. Who knows.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join