It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do we jump dimensions?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I've been thinking about this lately and it seems we travel in spurts so to speak. In other words things are not continuous, they are quantized.

So when you walk across the street, to us it feels like one continuous motion from the point of view of our 3-dimensional space but if you were looking at it from another dimension, you would see event A, then event B, seperated by speeds that we can't measure.

It's like film. You have frame A, frame B and frame C and if you project it at a certain speed it looks like continuous motion.

So I was thinking that between these events we could leap to another dimension but it happens at a rate of speed that we can't measure.

This could explain some of the U.F.O.'s that people see. Maybe some of these U.F.O.'s are us in a higher dimensional space.

So you can exist in 3 dimensional space and 4 dimensional space at the same time because in both places things would appear to be continuous to the observer.

This would mean we have to have a soul or a light body that can exist in different states of matter in different dimensions at the same time.

This could explain the mystical or near death experience. If we are experiencing our higher dimensional selves at these points, then people couldn't explain in 3-dimensional terms what they saw and this is what you get with near death and mystical experiences.

Remember Paul said he doesn't know if he was in the body or out of the body. When you experiences your higher self it's hard to explain in 3-dimensional terms.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
In quantum physics, all time is relative, meaning, time does not truly exist except as a construct of our mind. I know this is a hard thing to grasp, but it's true enough that time is NOT a constant, as observed by the "passage" of time to a traveler outside our atmosphere.
Dimensional travel is essentially the same thing, but harder to explain. I started a thread on this very subject a few days ago, and perhaps it is better explained there. I would hate to have to type all that over again in this thread, only to be told I was off subject. If you read that thread, please tell me if it explains the subject to you in terms you can understand.
Starred and Flagged.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I will try to post the link, or you can just look it up:
Multi-dimensional Beings CAN Exist and Time Travel in Theory.

[edit on 9/28/2008 by cmongo4]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
One should also consider that dreams are extra dimensional. We are somewhat locked into our physical bodies, but when asleep... we are free to slide, roam, what have you... I tend to think that what a dream really is is a flip into an alternate dimension. I'm not sure if anyone has experienced this but I'll tell my story.

In my dreams, when I see a certain color, particularly a room that I enter. If the room is that color, I becaome self aware that I am in the dream and can move freely about in it. Once while in a dream, I walked over to a window that faced the sun and asked myself, "would I feel the suns rays on my hands" if I put them in the sunshine. I did, and the answer was yes.

Because I was self aware that I was in a dream state, I should believe the sun, the feeling, and the visuals were not real, but, they were. I was convinced that dreams are extra dimentional and possibly extra parallel universal true life worlds. We can't stay in them because we are anchored to this reality by our physical bodies.

top topics

join