It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone has their price, don't they ATS?(?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by dodgygeezer

Before you guys remove this thread, as this is a conspiracy forum, can this not be censored?

A respected member of the ATS community Nomadrush is now on the road to being kicked off ATS due to so-called "brand exclusivity with an international entertainment production company"

So this is what ATS has finally become, the "three amigos" have finally sold their soul?

I'm sure Robbie William's involvement doesn't have a thing to do with this /sarcasm

I'll keep this short because freedom of speech obviously doesn't include critisism about ATS in any way shape or form.

This reminds me of John Lear's banning.

Please STAR and FLAG

Any one like to inform me what this is about? This thread is for member who has no idea about what this is, and why it is a big issue.

If this thread is closed for no reason i am going to be pissed.

Original thead here

[edit on 28-9-2008 by monkeybus]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Is there a reason not to use the ATS Issues thread to discuss that topic like was suggested the last time someone raised the same topic?

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
The only reason for this being made here, is so that it will draw the attention of involved parties to explain what this is about. Not to discuss it, just what is the matter at hand.

If the Original thread maker, and 70 other member thought that it was important enough to have its own thread, i think it is of interest, and deserves its own thread to refer to.

[edit on 28-9-2008 by monkeybus]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
So the four or five pages in the ATS Issues thread dealing with this very issue were not satisfactory?

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Djarums

I think it needs a better home.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
This dead horse had really been beat enough in the issues thread. I mean Ill have to agree with Djarums here. It's been discussed very well in the issues thread.

I don't see why it has to be re done over again in it's own thread when one could look it up in the thread where S.O. and Springer had both put in their thoughts on the subject.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I suppose this thread is about you being fearful that ATS is somehow going to sell out to "special interests." I really don't see that happening, but I do understand you concern. I do.

[edit on 28-9-2008 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I take it the guy that is being/was/is/might be/lol - kicked is a respected member of ATS. I can't really find what this is over though all sites have their price and perhaps the day will come where ATS sells out to some Globogym and then they will run into Lance Armstrong who will support them to get back on their bike and then they will put the money on Bush being defeated and Chuck Norris will give us all the Thumbs Up!
LOL
LOL
LOL
DOUBLE LOL
Dodgeball is funny!

Though seriously just remember like every dog has its day, every man has his price and every supermodel has a bulimic disorder!
LOL

top topics

join