It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien grey or... something hits car, causes crash...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

i just posted this to get your guys opinions on this... found it on youtube today.

fell from the overpass maybe?

leave your thoughts... if i posted this in the wrong area, please move, thanks.

[edit on 28-9-2008 by ugie1028]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Sorry, but from the still I grabbed from the vid it appears to be a dog looks like a terrier/poodle thing. Not terribly big but you can tell by the movement in air and the "thud" when it hits the windshield that it's heavier than a plastic bag or a doll of some kind.

Likely someone's dog(poor thing) got tossed.

Edit for really bad spelling and grammar LMAO

[edit on 9/28/2008 by justgeneric]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Oh come on, its not anything living, now is it? It clearly came from the sky.

Think:

1) An alien species advanced and intelligent enough to traverse space in an instant would have the intelligence to know not to skydive in the path of oncoming vehicles.

2) What would someone be doing throwing a poodle from a plane? (not saying that it doesnt happen).

Here begins the great Poodle Conspiracy!

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Could be a prank, I say toy dog. If not, then sicko throwing live dog.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
looks like a little elmo doll.. it didnt break the windshield.. had to be pretty light... of course like the video said... it could be a retarded alien...

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
No no no.

1. Something kind of mysterious happened.
2. Aliens should immediately be dragged into it.

How exactly did you think to bring up aliens here? Oh wait...the youtube video was titled "UFO RETARDED GREY HITS CAR WINDSHEILD".

Ah, I do so love YouTube. It's like the short-bus encyclopedia for ATS believers.

Wait. That was kind of mean. Teddy bears and boxes of chocolates for everyone.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
hahahahahaha to the short bus (sorry tickled my Elmo funny bone
)

Seriously my first thought was that it was a cat due to the way it contorts whilst in air ...seen a few cats dive outta trees after being chased by crows and they do some keen acrobatics mid flight

It does make a good thud but I'd have to agree that it's likely a toy...sure does look like a poodle/mutt.

New ATS movie!!! Throw Benji from the Plane (Throw Mama from the train spin off...I'm sure we can get Stallone for it...he's pretty hard up these days...)

As for who tube...uhm yeah...TV's replacement.

Poodle Conspiracy hee hee hee that was good too

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I believe! But not every thing you see that looks strange is strange!

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
hahaha elmo, funny.

i just posted this because i thought it was interesting, and with all the sightings in Mexico (video was taken in Mexico) i thought it would be a good video to show you guys, it only had a few hits.

i agree, it could be any kind of animal, not just an alien. my first thought with the vid is that it just flies out of no where, they were way passed the overpass, and for the cat flying out of the tree, the tree looks a little too far for something to jump from it and land in the middle of the highway....

there are many explanations for this, but the way it looks right b4 it hits the windshield, looks like a Grey....

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
maybe it could be a grey alien that "supposably" fell off the mother ship

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
It's CGI.
There are no news reports of car crashes due to something falling from the sky.

Deny Ignorance

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   
it could be CGI, but wheres your evidence of CGI?

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Been posted before. In March.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Conclusion? Either an hoax or someone threw a dog doll or both

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Its fake...if you pause the video you will see that the thing comes out of the sky and not from a bridge. Its CGI most likely. That's my two cents.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by philjwolf

Yeah you beat me to it. If you watch frame by frame after the doll hits the car and they lose control you will notice the window doesnt even smash. If it was dropped from up high in the sky and was something with any weight at all they window would be shattered.

top topics

join