It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haunted by an Ancient Native Spirit?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
About last year around August, I went to Mexico and visited the Teotihuacan and Great Pyramid ruins. While walking around my older brother took pieces of temple and ruin from the sites to keep a memento of somesort. After we get back from Mexico, people around my house and visitors keep saying they see black figures and shadows walking around the house. Earlier this year, my mom was choked in her sleep and my brother (same that got the stones) woke up to a black goat in the middle of his room and his dog howling at it. We've recently moved out and while my brother was driving we looked at the back window and found a face. It was small, as small as the typical Native in Mexico. It seems ghostly comparable to that of a Mayan, judge for yourself. Is it possible that by taking pieces of temple, i'm being haunted?

Heres the picture:

A mayan:

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
It is very possible that by taking those stones, you could be being ''haunted''

The easiest, and often times most overlooked, method to get rid of any negative energy is to counter and nullify it with an equal or greater amount of positive energy.

Not sure if you pray/meditate or anything like that but if I were you, I would get your bro, and anybody else who was there to sit down and in a respectful manner meditate/pray together and send out vibrations of respect and peace to the entity/entities that you believe are ''haunting'' you.

You must focus on ''transmitting'' respect and love. If there is any entity ''attached'' to your family it will be nullified by these transmissions of positive energy. I have experienced similar ''hauntings'' and this method by far works the fastest.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
The picture looks like someone pressed their face against the window, and condensation filled out the outline.

I am more inclined to think that is the case, that it was a person not a spirit who created that imprint. Maybe someone is playing a prank?

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

Well of course that's going to be our answer to it but it was small and made of dust. It wasn't a normal face, since no one we know has such a big hooked nose such as in the picture

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
They could just be crinkling their nose up. I think it's a prank.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

It's only driven to school and the image was made of dust

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by QuetzalcoatlAlien
While walking around my older brother took pieces of temple and ruin from the sites to keep a memento of somesort.

Why didn't you stop him? Why do people think it is OK to desecrate ruins and justify it like this? Do you even have any idea what the temple was for? Baffling...

The piece of a temple that was stolen, will not lead to a spirit haunting like this. Now if you were a grave robber, that might be different. It is clear because of the things you saw. Being choked in your sleep. This is not the act of a spirit who wants an item returned. Big things stand out here, one it involved someone who did not take anything. Two, of the person is killed, they will not get their item returned.

An eye for an eye is how the spirits work. You take something, you return it, and everything is OK. You simply cannot ask for forgiveness, or throw it away.

Pieces/ruins from a temple do not attract attention by themselves. Personal items do. Taking personal items is grave robbing, which is wrong on so many levels.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
depending on the weather, condensation wouldnt stay there that long, surely? (Just a question!)

Anyways, looks like it's more a reflection from inside the car, definitely not outside, as if someone is wearing a mask in bad lighting.

But the nose is a funny shape, for being squashed against glass. Must've been heeeeee-uge!
Anyways what do I know...

I can tell you what I can definitely see... someone playing on their mobile phone in the reflection!
Apart from that, good luck figuring it out, I'm baffled!

top topics

join