It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kids Network Saying Something With Logo?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
LoL this is brilliant. You see nothing but what we plant in \your head

And Nick's sounds like Nichts or nix which is german for 'nothing'.

Nothing Noggin. Lol, tv is so stupid.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
The first thing I noticed was the one eye of the antichrist.

Yeah, I know, what a load right?

Peace

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Wasnt nickelodeon the one using illuminati and satanic symbolism in their shows? I was I could find that old pic of the all seing eye of nickelodeon.

I just found it here it is: www.jesus-is-savior.com...

[edit on 29-9-2008 by FromAndes]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by FromAndes

WOW! I never noticed that. Obviously though because I was probably young, or it was before my eyes were opened. Maybe there really is something being said.

I heard on a Coast to Coast show that symbols really are important. That the powers that be love to rub it in our faces. They were going through a ton of things that are out in the open but the people never notice. And if we do catch it, they mock us, and those who are still asleep say, "Silly conspiracy whack job.. it's just a logo" They know what they're doing... they've been in the game for awhile.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by FromAndes

I find a lot of nickelodeons adds disturbing, especially the walking brains, they cut them in half and all sorts.

haven't noticed that before, but I don't watch nickelodeon, i just have to bear through it sometimes.

The different eyes: one is the CBS logo, one is the Big brother logo, a typical all seeing eye pyramid(illuminati)

and one looks exactly like the Illuminati website of the week, logo. It;s still around but I cant remember the site.

Here is what I truly believe to be a illuminati website, they sell game cards for things like 'illuminati NWO' maybe you will find hidden messages in the games they sell, who knows
www.sjgames.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I wouldn't get too far ahead of yourself. Noggin has some great shows for preschool-age kids.

prime example 1. Jack's Big Music Show-features puppets that teach kids about different kinds of music.

2.Blue's Clues-No description needed.

Trust me, I don't let my 3 yr. old daughter watch just anything.

Noggin is safe IMHO...you may be due for a conspiracy vacation...hehe...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join