It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For the first time ever, the US military is deploying an active duty regular Army combat unit for fu

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   

For the first time ever, the US military is deploying an active duty regular Army combat unit for full-time use inside the United States to deal with emergencies, including potential civil unrest. Beginning on October 1, the First Brigade Combat

heidilore.wordpress.com

For the first time ever, the US military is deploying an active duty regular Army combat unit for full-time use inside the United States to deal with emergencies, including potential civil unrest.

Beginning on October 1, the First Brigade Combat Team of the Third Division will be placed under the command of US Army North, the Army’s component of the Pentagon’s Northern Command (NorthCom), which was created in the wake of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks with the stated mission of defend
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   
You know, I live in a country, in which once upon a time we had military against civils - it was some time ago.

As they wrote, thouse soldiers were 3 years in Iraq. So they are well prepared to go with elders thru the road, to help to bring down a cat from too high tree.

I am pretty sure, they will take care of all the american people, and will be as helpful as they can

So, first time from 230 years you will have US Army in your streets

we are living in funny times

heidilore.wordpress.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 27-9-2008 by sechmet]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
There are already a couple of threads on this.

Obviously, everyone is upset. :shk:

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
oops I apologize

I promise to think twice && check other threads MORE effective to prevent failures

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

top topics

join