It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Expo 27th-28th

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Bay Area UFO Expo this weekend

just curious to know if anyone is in attendance, or attended, and if so was their any new info out there which stood out for you?

what was the attendance like and is the passion still strong?

i ask because i'm in Oz and we dont have much access to expo's like this, especially with people like icke, gilliland and leir attending (and the ats team of course
).

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I am surprised no one has reported anything on this...
I went to go and meet Dave Rabbit and Springer and see Johnny Anonymous at their booth. They are all great guys, very personable and approachable.
They had an exhibition hall filled with various vendors with everything from t-shirts to dvd's...Incredible UFO Art, aura photography, psychic readings, massage, crystals and jewelry...a pot purri of UFO and Metaphysical goodies.
I was able to attend one of George Knapp presentations on Skinwalker Ranch and it was fascinating.
There was a great group of people and I was able to meet a couple of other ATS members there too!
Hopefully someone who spent the weekend there and saw more than one presentation will pipe up and inform anyone interested.
I would recommend it if you can make the trip.
People came from all over the world...
Kind of a who's who in the UFO / Conspiracy World.
It had a wonderful air about it and was very comfortable feeling...
It was as if everyone had a common bond...
Almost a high school reunion feeling !
I hope that more people can go next year and support the great work that Gloria Jack is doing by putting on the Bay Area UFO Expo !
Kudos to her and everyone involved.

I think some good things happened at this show...
The ATS Team was noted as a highlight of the UFO Expo on Coast to Coast and Mr Knapp gave ATS a great free plug ! Mr. Knapp got to view some of the Gilliland video footage and listen to some of the audio phenomenon that was captured. There has been some mention of that on other threads.

Hope this answered some of your questions.

Sincerely, Synth

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Ongoing discussion...

Here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed...

join