It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Mexico President Comments on NAFTA and Amero

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
My mom recently attended a intimate (as in small group, around 25 people) dinner at a local state university where former Mexico President Fox was speaking/talking.

She told me that someone in the group asked him about the Amero (but didn't call it that, but reference coinage that could be used in USA and Mexico) and I'm paraphrasing this, but basically he said that NAFTA was started out small and over time would grow larger and larger and larger to the point that indeed, there will be a coinage system in place through NAFTA.

Anyhow... I don't want to give the school name, a large State University in Central USA, but it goes to show that if he is will to talk about it and admit it... it must be pretty close to being implemented, at least in the next few years. My mom referenced 2010 or 2011, she couldn't remember the date or if the date was referenced, but seems to coincide with other news and reports.

I talk about some of this stuff with my mom now and then, and we never talk to great length (heck, Im 34) about these "conspiracy" issues... but when she heard him talking about it, she clued in on ahhh... this is what my son was talking about so she paid more attention.

I think like a lot of things... it might have went in one ear and out the other had there not been a point of reference such as conversations I've had with her.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
It has een mentioned in other threads that the current financial bailout crisis will be the catalyst to transition from the dollar to the Amero. However, I am sure that now they will call it something else to avoid the mass panic that an Amero name would cause.
People will drink it in as the only possible choice to save our country.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Fox has talked about this on Larry King. www.google.com...

And Lou Dobbs was the only MSM (I think) who has reported about the North American Union. www.google.com...

join