It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bush Presidency described in one word: CRISIS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Everytime I look up there's a new crisis since Bush has been President.

It seems these people play on crisis and fear to get Americans to go along with there schemes.

National Security crisis
Energy crisis
Mortgage crisis
Financial crisis so bad that everything could collapse.

This has been 8 years of crisis and fear.

In 8 years this guy has us in an 11 trillion plus dollar debt and we have a 13 trillion dollar GDP.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I still feel better off now than 8 years ago.

Wait...no I don't. Tis poopish.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Utter fools, the lot of us.

This major downfall started happening last week,

Its Thursday, and still they are arguing over the bailout package

add:

Lawmakers, who were scheduled to recess for the year on Sept. 26, did not welcome the pressure to hurry and make a decision within a week of when the Treasury proposal was first presented to them. Given that the negotiations are still going on, it's very possible both the House and Senate will meet next week to vote on the bill.

NEXT WEEK?

Forgive me, President bush saying: "We are in the midst of a serious financial crisis," Bush said. "Our entire economy is in danger."

seems to me, if the fate of the world was so badly at risk here, theyd just pass this damn bill immediatley and get it pumping into the system.

why do we need to argue, postpone, vote or even discuss it?

yes, its a lot of money but its nothing compared to the REAL SCALE OF THINGS!

This is the Decider, the president. The man who can veto anything he likes, ignore subpeona's, send his nation to war.. surely if such direstraits faced the US he could just enforce this package immediately.

Take note, this bill isnt going to be implemented until late next week,by which time extreme damage would of already occured.

Men within the circles are holding back any rescue plan, making sure it takes as long as possible.
The economy is collapsing and the real leaders are willing it on.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

In hindsight, i didnt mention that yes, this bill is bad for the people.
but the econom collapsing is much worse.

Now, the government seems to be saying, this bill will solve the problem.

if that were the case, why not implement it immediately, why do we need to discuss it?

their own treason is obvious!

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Well, I had one of those moments of,

Yup, ATS told ya so!

We have been talking about this for months if not years, and no one sees it. This is going to be remember as Bush's greatest failure. It all culminated and came together in the huge crisis.

We have to remeber that some of the blame goes to Alan Greenspan *Slaps Myself* Should have known all along.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by truth_seeker3
This is going to be remember as Bush's greatest failure. It all culminated and came together in the huge crisis.

No that would be.. Lets see... off the top of my head...

Rigged election 00
allowed 9/11 to happen
Patriot act.
Went to war wit Taliban when they wouldn't turn Bin Laden over
Went to war wit Iraq, who had nothing to do with anything
Rigged election 04
Then basically from there literally screwed the country out of trillions on 2 screwed up wars, and destroyed many peoples lives, yet his boys are all getting payed by our blood, sweat, and tears..

Remember America, Home of the ignorant and land of the slaves. Dont get it wrong.

top topics

join