It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA document to debate official story comming

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Originally posted by MorningStar8741
Even the truthers have their doubts.

Sounds like someone is getting worried that the documents might actaully be shown and prove the official story wrong.

How much more proof do you need that the information is coming?

[edit on 25-9-2008 by ULTIMA1]

I really wish you would not assume so much. Are you going to again attack another person that DOES NOT BUY THE "OFFICIAL" STORY? You have a bad habbit of attacking debunkers and truthers alike and I am most certainly not afraid that you will prove me or my beliefs wrong. I agree with you on almost every aspect of it so cool your jets there pal. I am just sick of people posing as a 'truther' and doing nothing but stirring the pot and making empty promises for months. You make us all look bad with your personal attacks on everyone that even dares question you, without ever taking the time to find out what it is they believe before you make it up for them. Never assume to know me. It is really quite easy to go to my profile and read my posts and see that i never once support the government or MSM story of 9/11. If you have this document, you do not need to brag about it and insult everyone that is sick of hearing about and not seeing it. If you really have it, just get it, post it, prove people wrong, and gracefully help the continue the discussion in a positive and productive manner. Or you can just be a jerk to everyone and run your credibility and noone will care or believe anything you post by then. It is your call.

P.S. Since there is no way you would appologize for WRONGLY accusing me of being a debunker, as you have with many I see, and there is no way that you will respond in any considerate or cordial way. Please do me the favor of refraining from calling me immature since you have already used that line 2948 times. There are other adjectives, other insults, other ways in which people can be intollerable. Not everything that bothers you is immature. The word has lost its meaning coming from you. Which is my point. Noone who has what they claim to have has to spend almost a year announcing they will have it soon.

[edit on 9/25/08 by MorningStar8741]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
Debated and proven correct.

Thats funny, becasue the offical story states that no planes got close to flight 93.

Yet the NSA document states that FLight 93 was intercepted.

I do not know about you but anyone with common sense can see thsat the NSA document DOES debate the official story and not prove it correct.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MorningStar8741
I am just sick of people posing as a 'truther' and doing nothing but stirring the pot and making empty promises for months.

How can i make empty promises when the letter i posted states that they have the information i was asking for?

Also the fact that they are sending it out.

[edit on 26-9-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   

This is only your opinion, and not backed up by actual evidence. Until you post this supposed document, it is not reliable evidence, thus just your opinion.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   

This is only your opinion, and not backed up by actual evidence. Until you post this supposed document, it is not reliable evidence, thus just your opinion.

You might want to reread or have someone read the letter to you that states they have the information i requested.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

You might want to re-read, or have someone read your own letter to you.

We will all laugh our asses off when it states that there was no evidence it was shot down, and the aircraft was brought down by terrorist activities.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   

You might want to re-read, or have someone read your own letter to you.

I suggest you get someone to read the third paragraph of the letter, since it is clear you cannot read.

We will all laugh our asses off when it states that there was no evidence it was shot down, and the aircraft was brought down by terrorist activities.

I will get satisfaction when the document shows Flight 93 was intercepted, (which debates the official story), you believers will have to finally face reallity that the official story has been debated, you will have to stop living in a media fed fantasy world.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

The official story has been debated, and proven correct at every turn. When the NSA document is released, and show that it was terorist activity that brought it down, it will cement the fact that the Official report is correct.

Looking forward to the report release.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   

You might want to reread or have someone read the letter to you that states they have the information i requested.

Roger...your letter was a standard response, letting you know that your request is being processed. Also it states that they have completed the search.

It does not state that they have the information you requested. It states that they completed the search.

Read it again

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

Great post TY!

You are 100% correct....

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   

The official story has been debated, and proven correct at every turn. .

Please show me where the official story has been proven correct..

Oh thats right you cannot becaue most of the evidence has not been released.

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
It does not state that they have the information you requested. It states that they completed the search.

Yes it does state they have what i requested. What I specifiaclly requested.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Actually, it does not.

It says they completed their search for records responsive to your request. It does not say they HAVE evidence, it says they completed their search, and the material reponsive to their request is not volumous.

You do realize that "material responsive to your reuqest" just means their response.....which is more than likely a "Flight 93 was brought down by terrorist activity" letter....

Then again, we'll all find out soon enough now, wont we?

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   

It says they completed their search for records responsive to your request.

Records responsive to my specific request. I asked for a specific record, which they found.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

But the letter you posted does not say they "found" your record. You might want to re-read the letter they sent you.

I think you are reading more into their reply than is there.

Then again, we'll all see soon enough.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   

It says they completed their search for records responsive to your request.

Records responsive to my specific request. I asked for a specific record, which they found.

"RESPONSIVE TO YOUR REQUEST" could mean anything. It could mean there is a record that shows there was no intercept or shoot down at all. This would easily still be "responsive to your request" and yet would totally prove you wrong wouldn't it?

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   

But the letter you posted does not say they "found" your record. You might want to re-read the letter they sent you.

I think you are reading more into their reply than is there.

Then again, we'll all see soon enough.

It really doesn't matter what the response letter says, cuz we know what Ultima will do with it.

Construct a non-sequitor argument around it that in no way proves an intercept, then deny that he has engaged in a fallacious argumentative technique.

Hopefully, a mod will recognize this, and step in to show him the door.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Seymour Butz

Highly unlikely. See that long green bar? That means that at least one mod someowhere not only condones this behavior but also applauds it often.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MorningStar8741

That's what that green bar is?? Wow... ya learn something new everyday!

I think I may file my own request.... just in case Ultima tries to pull a fast one.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Debated and proven correct.

Thats funny, becasue the offical story states that no planes got close to flight 93.

yeah i'm gonna say you just hung youself on that one.

you're not getting any document from the nsa saying anything about flight 93 being intercepted and if you do i will walk away from the truth movement forever and you can hold me to it.

dom

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
reply to post by MorningStar8741

That's what that green bar is?? Wow... ya learn something new everyday!

I think I may file my own request.... just in case Ultima tries to pull a fast one.

Oh, wait. My bad. If it was red then that would mean lots of applause. Since it is green, then that means no applause? So then that would mean that he is protected for posting soooo much, not for posting so well. And then that would mean that when he says he gets applause all the time for his posts against people like me, that just might be less than totally honest. I am shocked.

The Bar, Your Point Total, and That Red Word under Your Name

The bar below your point total shows how many posts (not points) you have.
The redder the bar, the more "applauds" a person has received from ATS staff. It is not known at this time how many applauds are needed to make the bar change color.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join