It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have Obama and McCain even had an official one-on-one debate so far?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
With the Presidential Election less than two months away, have these two men even HAD a debate between themselves yet? Excuse my ignorance (or deny it lol), but I don't remember. If they haven't had any yet, that seems to be a bit odd.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
First is Sept 26 at University of Mississippi. Then Oct.2 at Belmont University and Oct.15 at Hofstra University.

1st debate will be foreign policy and the third one will be domestic policy. I dont know what the second will be on. There will be different seating positions for each one too. One will be standing with podium. Another seated in open chair and another seated behind a desk.

The VP debate is Oct. 2 at Washington University.

Thats all I got.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

Hit it right on the head.

If memory serves though, McCain wanted to have some additional H2H debates months ago, but Obama refused.

I think we'll find out why Friday night.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyk537
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

Hit it right on the head.

If memory serves though, McCain wanted to have some additional H2H debates months ago, but Obama refused.

I think we'll find out why Friday night.

Despite the fact that McCain tried his damnedest to get out of the debate altogether.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Yes the debate that mccain wanted in town halls filled with angry rednecks because he cant speak infront of a bigger crowd? please.... And now he wants to hold off this debate because his not ready meanwhile hiding his VP from any hard questions.

I mean honestly now guys... these only so many excuses you can make for the old man.

new topics

top topics

join