It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What was in the steel boxes under guard in the Mariott Hotel?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Anyone with a hint of common sense can see from the photos of the crater that the blast wasn't caused by a suicide bomber.

My question is what was in the the steel boxes?

A top secret and mysterious operation of the US Marines going on inside the Marriott when it was attacked on Saturday evening.

A US embassy truckload of steel boxes was unloaded and shifted inside the Marriott Hotel late September 17 night

Link to source

Mod Edit - restored original post from Yahoo cache.

[edit on 23/0908/08 by neformore]

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
$$$$$ (taken from "rebuilding contracts"), or possibly ancient artifacts.

(This one is REALLY tinfoil hat worthy) Perhaps Iraq REALLY DID have nukes, and they are being smuggled into the USA for a false flag attack.

My bet is on the first one.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by sir_chancealot

(This one is REALLY tinfoil hat worthy) Perhaps Iraq REALLY DID have nukes, and they are being smuggled into the USA for a false flag attack.

Wow sir_chancealot what kind of ancient artifacts? what makes you say that?

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Apparantly Fidayeen e Islam has claimed responsibility
not sure how to spell it so i wont start a thread im sure someone else will

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat
Apparantly Fidayeen e Islam has claimed responsibility
not sure how to spell it so i wont start a thread im sure someone else will

whats that got to do with steel boxes please read the thread before contributing next time ????

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree

Wow sir_chancealot what kind of ancient artifacts? what makes you say that?

Some have said that Iraq was invaded to obtain possession of ancient artifacts that depicted either ancient technology that is currently unknown, or was for use in the opening of a "star gate" or "portal" to another dimension. There is some evidence to indicate that the "embassy" being built in Iraq has certain occultic properties associated with it (shape, etc.).

I'm not saying *I* believe they can open star gates with those artifacts, but that "the elite" believe they can be used to do so. One thing is for certain, the Tower of Babel story wasn't about some huge building. We've built tons of those today, they were definitely building something else.

Reports of the initial invasion of Iraq indicated that troops didn't rush to protect critical infrastructure like water/gas/oil supplies, food supplies, etc., but rushed immediately to museums and took them over. If this is true, the question would be "WHY?!" I can find no logical and reasonable explanation. You'd think that people's LIVES would be more important than any "archeological treasure", wouldn't you?

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_chancealot

Hey there,

I just wanted to say that I've always thought it was a little weird that the museums were the first place they headed for.

The 'stargate' theory seems quite logical to me ... especially concidering the strange lights some of the soldiers have caught on film (several on youtube) ... maybe there's a conection.

Truth stranger than fiction and all that !!!

Woody

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   

explanation. You'd think that people's LIVES would be more important than any "archeological treasure", wouldn't you?

Finally someone I can relate to, a long time I started a thread about star gates in iraq only to be shot down by the septics and nobody agreed with me. The elite do not care about lives they are expendible when it comes to ancient technology. Although I agree whole heartedly the real reason that iraq has been invaded is due to ancient Babylonian technology. I don't believe that the technology was in the steel cases. More like they were holding sensitive paper work that needed to be destroyed.

We will never know. But more of their crazy actions will only cause people to doubt them until the majority turn in conspiracists that start to stand up to them. Nice to meet you by the way I believe we could be meeting each other on a regular basis.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

I read a report that there was supposedly some aluminum involved in the bombing because the hoses that the fire fighters used were completely ineffective at slowing the fire. Combine that with the reports of the 4th and 5th floors burning out of control and I would think those suitcases could have been full of aluminum shavings used to ensure that whatever was on that floor would be completely incinerated.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis

I read a report that there was supposedly some aluminum involved in the bombing because the hoses that the fire fighters used were completely ineffective at slowing the fire. Combine that with the reports of the 4th and 5th floors burning out of control and I would think those suitcases could have been full of aluminum shavings used to ensure that whatever was on that floor would be completely incinerated.

As soon as I looked into it and heard about the steel boxes I guessed you would of been on top of it. The question is what was on the floor? incidently who owns the hotel? it would be interesting to find out if the owner took out any 'extra' insurance before the attack. Another question I have is why Pakistan?

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I was curious about those boxes upon first reading about them, I would really like to know what thats all about.

As far as why pakistan?
Well as far as I know from what little reading I can put in at work and off time America was wanting to make the move on pakistan next.

Ofcourse in my opinion nothing helps better push the agenda of having to go there than a terror attack right when you need one.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   

The question is what was on the floor? incidently who owns the hotel? it would be interesting to find out if the owner took out any 'extra' insurance before the attack. Another question I have is why Pakistan?

All good questions. I wonder the same thing myself. If I find any of the answers, I will post them here.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20
I was curious about those boxes upon first reading about them, I would really like to know what thats all about.

As far as why pakistan?
Well as far as I know from what little reading I can put in at work and off time America was wanting to make the move on pakistan next.

Ofcourse in my opinion nothing helps better push the agenda of having to go there than a terror attack right when you need one.

Snowen, I agree about the USA moving on to Pakistan especially where as Pakistan has nuclear capability, however, why did the Pakistani officials allow the US marines into the country in the first place? also the paastani officials and the US where planning on meeting at the Marriot on the same day but cancelled their plans at the last moment. Something just doesn't add up.

Here are some news pages in regards to Pakistan between the 15-16 September some are relevant others discard they may help us piece the puzzle together :

On a side note t will be interesting to see if there is an earthquake in pakistan in the next couple of weeks.

[edit on 23-9-2008 by franspeakfree]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I certainly have no idea what was in those boxes - could be anything, from high explosives to toys. However i would like to present different theory, also without any proof. Before George Bush arrived in Israel there were reports of boxes with security equipment arriving at the airport. Do not know if it was steel boxes, but i am sure that it was not paper ones. And they arrived day or two before actual visit.
Maybe it is the same here, there was supposed to be a meeting of Pakistani leaders - as far as i read. So maybe equipment arrived to ensure safety of this meeting, after all leading Pakistani president candidate was murdered not long ago and she asked security help from US and Israel just before the incident. Obviously if it was such an equipment - it did not help, so there are problems with my theory too.
However:
It will be very idiotic to unload explosives using US embassy passes, then despite that the "cover" was blown by Pakistani parliament members - to continue and destroy the hotel, even without Pakistani leaders.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
It will be very idiotic to unload explosives using US embassy passes, then despite that the "cover" was blown by Pakistani parliament members - to continue and destroy the hotel, even without Pakistani leaders.

Absolutely unless the motive was to disinform the sheeple who watch tv and read the newspapers that Al quaieda had bombed pakistan thus proving that the terrorists are in pakistan and allowing public opinion to sway when US invades Pakistan? Just a theory but........

I will do some digging and revert with outcome.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Documentation

of the technology that the us has available to it to fight the next level of the war

A presentation including advanced nano tech systems for the rendering of subs obsolete, other forms of miniaturization and advanced spying capacities that go along with them for targeting

and evidence of the truthful capcities of our nuclear defense systems on the Em and energy side of things

An attempt to convince Pakistan to remain with us in the coming war and not make this a complete issue that galvinizes all of Islam against us...

It was proof, that we can win ww3, to scare/ convince/ threaten Pakistani compliance

As well as evidence of... where we got the technology from (most likely)

Iraq

From the best I can gather, we were after any evidence that would allow anyone to contact a group of aliens that were in the past driven off by the little Grey sobs we are involved with

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree

Originally posted by snowen20
On a side note it will be interesting to see if there is an earthquake in pakistan in the next couple of weeks.

[edit on 23-9-2008 by franspeakfree]

Why an earthquake?
To hide something?
Or to divert attention?

new topics

top topics

join