It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News uses subliminal messaging again!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I hate to say it but Fox News has done it again! Another attempt at brain washing us for there own good! I speak out of my own experience from the 20/9/08 when I changed over to Fox News (don't ask). I then saw a quick
(When I mean quick I mean quick) image of the national geographic logo on a white background, it then went straight to the news room where Geraldo and another female are speaking. It was so quickly shown that if you were to blink at that exact moment you would miss it. I have not yet looked to see if there are YouTube videos of it out there, but it only happened a day ago so its still early. I bring this topic up because Fox News has been caught before using such subliminal messaging tactics towards their audience. We all remember the John McCain subliminal messaging on fox, where they showed a quick image of McCain and his wife. So I want to know what strange experiences you have had with Fox News or heard about! Or what you now about my account of the Nat Geo messaging.

join