It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal judge orders Dick Cheney to preserve official records

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Federal judge orders Dick Cheney to preserve official records

cnews.canoe.ca

WASHINGTON - A federal judge Saturday ordered Dick Cheney to preserve a wide range of records from his time as vice-president.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Well, could there be a point where they actually release the tapes and documents? Could this be a break through to Cheney?

He's worried. I think we will see the release and or ordered testimony about if he destroyed anything. That means at least they suspect him of doing that, which implying that they are looking into the possibility of arrest/impeachment before end of term? I don't think that could be possible, but it might be.

The consequences are great. We could see the downfall of the administration soon.

I may be over-speculating, but it could be possibly, a breakthrough?

cnews.canoe.ca
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Ridiculous! Is the ruling addressed to him in executive or congressional capacity? Cheney does get his paychecks from the Senate. Stop the witch-hunt! Free Dick Cheney from judicial oversight! He is doing God's work!

[edit on 20-9-2008 by pluckynoonez]

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

So were Charlie Manson and Ted Bundy. They have all done so much for us, right? Nice fellows they were.(sarc)

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Who is going to enforce this? Cheney acts with impunity towards ANY authority save his own, and I see no one in power willing to confront him about it.
Yeah, Cheney is doing god's work, the god of war maybe.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
Free Dick Cheney from judicial oversight! He is doing God's work!

Forgive the one-line response, but I have to ask...which God might that be??!!

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Had to have myself a laugh. Yup, he's doing God's work, that is, if George Bush is God.
. If it is publicized enough that he will not cooperate, he will be forced to resign or to give in. A plus either way.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I have to agree that this report is too vague, is it congresional records, executive records, or the ultra protected presidential advisory records. Also, what case (s) is this in reference too.

Also, could the Bush haters need to get it together and agree on whether Bush is the puppet or the puppeteer.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by irongunner

Yes quite right, most Bush haters couldn't tell you whether it was Dick or George running the country. Especially with the Economics Crisis, or 'Black Wednesday', we all have to get the stories straight and band together to preserve the foolish economy we have.

top topics

join