It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret eco-village tribe living off the grid in wales

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
the problem is that if you build something like this and its found you will be forced to take it down. good luck passing a safety inspection.

I'm constantly checking the internet for good deals on land in the oregon/washington area that is in an area that has tree's. I haven't found the perfect site yet but when I do I want to slowly build an off the grid home.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
So no plumbing, terrible clothes, bland food.....

Yep that sounds like Wales alright.. Oh wait..

I don't see how their doing any harm, but I find it a little bit funny that they are applauding the benefits of a simple life while using the benefits of modern technology for their own advantage, what about the gigantic solar panels, did they whittle them out of wood?

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Sounds pretty cool. I would love to live like that. But I'm not ready right now. Though I *am* trying to move to more secluded areas. Right now I'm trying to join the Army, which would involve my moving to Northern Sweden, which is pretty sparesely populated in comparison to the rest of the country (though I will live in a *small* city).

So who knows? Maybe (Hopefully) in a few years, I'll be ready to go off the grid.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I don't mean to necropost, but thought this was cool, thanks OP

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join