It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saddam, is he so powerful?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2003 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Don't you think that it is a bit too much that the US governement and the media (of course!!!) want us to believe that Saddam can't be push away from the government with a coup d' etat, or just a sniper? Do they believe that they are going to make a martyr out of him? Or simply because they want to test new weapons? Bottom line, are they going to kill innocent people from both sides? Again...

posted on Jan, 12 2003 @ 05:27 PM
link   
A coup would be easier than a sniper killining, as you know Saddam has many doubles. War I think is the only option or we offer Saddam and his sons to lived supervised by USA millitary personel in a small country where he can do no harm. Innocents will die, they always died in a war. Mainly Iraqi innocents will die. I soubt that he will try to attack us. He might try to attack Isrieal again or Kuwait.

posted on Jan, 12 2003 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Do you think that casulties are just the people who die in the battlefield? How about the people who came home with the psycological problems, the unknown illnesses? What about them? Or they are just numbers?

posted on Jan, 12 2003 @ 06:15 PM
link   
hitler once said something its sad but true
"when one person its a tradegy when millions die its a statistic"
so yes they are more than numbers but to world thats all they are and saddam he's not that powerful its just ego

posted on Jan, 12 2003 @ 06:18 PM
link   
That was stalin you idiot! *Smacks falcon on the back of the head* J/K

But it really was Stalin, you're the only one I ever heard of saying it was Hitler....if you're right, then half the world's wrong

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Jan, 12 2003 @ 08:41 PM
link   
sorry my bad i read somewhere that it was hitler guess it was a bad source granted stalin did say that in RA 1 during one of the mission briefings

top topics

join