It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Earthquake caused by HAARP weapon

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
This is a very good video that talks about China,USA and HAARP.

If you believe that HAARP is not being used for evil purposes then I feel extremely sorry for your showing of complete ignorance.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
holy crap I've always suspected HAARP but there was no real evidence. Those odd looking aurora-like formations are so sketchy! No way there would be auroras that close to the equator. Good find!

[edit on 14-9-2008 by italkyoulisten]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
as ive said on many occasions there are those here who are not human who are here to depopulate earth as much as possible ,electrical earthquakes are but one of their forte.

they spread war,agression,disease,climate change all for the above purpose.

time is running out untill thier final solution is implimented ,a fake alien invasion designed to kill as many humans as possible.all its precursors have and are in play.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Its been done here with the same video also.

And for not buying into the haarp concept, hook line and sinker, I was called a gov. provocateur. If only, he he.

Anyway, there are only theories about the power of some weather modification system - personally I believe that the technology people talk about nowadays is served only as a deterrent.

My two bob.

Breifne

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Thats great news, I have said it before and I will say it again the way I see it if only 50 new people view this thread and take something from it and then pass on their views to others about it then they do the same e.t.c more and more people will talk about these things, the more people know whats going on the better in my book.

I firmly believe without a shadow of doubt in my mind that the Tsunami over christmas 2004 was caused by human hand and not natural phenomena. As soon as I heard about the Tsunami I began to look at how 'they' could have done it. If you research it you find many discrepancies, the one key discrepancy is all about the greenbacks.

No doubt about it HAARP was designed solely as a weapon disguised under
weather science

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree

If you believe that HAARP is not being used for evil purposes then I feel extremely sorry for your showing of complete ignorance.

Instead of TROLLING for an argument with people who have looked into HAARP and its capabilities, why not post some technical information about how HAARP causes earthquakes.

Then explain how they have kept this secret considering the large number of Grad Students who once ran the program and are still participating under the Government sponsored version. I've met some of them and had a conversation with them a couple of years ago. They were at the same Convenience Store as me getting gas and whatnot. They told me how to get there and informed me tours could be arranged by giving them a call. They have made no effort to hide the location and share the data openly.

I await your scientific proof of how the earthquake was accomplished using the HAARP facility.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Please believe me when I say that I do not "troll" you can fick through my posts I have never trolled I really do feel sorry (call it a compassion) for the people that embrace ignorance about life.

Its quite easy for me and others to misconstrood your post in to something its not. Therefore lets leave those remarks for the threads that need them.

The problem I (and others who are waking up) have with the world is the fact that we find it impossible to believe in our governments. Once you lose faith and wake up and see what its all about you see that you can never trust anyone or anything that is connected to the government.

The reason others don't know about this is because as always when it comes to top secret agendas, levels are introduced. For instance they don't just make one of these HAARP sites they make several and each level is fooled into thinking that they are the only ones. They are not aware of the manipulation from 'the powers that be' Its all about levels and need to know basis. Old school to New school .

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Lets see some hard core, unbiased, undeniable facts before accusing others of being ignorant and/or being asleep to your *opinion* that the US is responsible for the earthquake in China via HAARP.

Being awake does not entail buying others distorted views of reality. Being awake is facing reality as it is. Sometimes this means realizing that it isn't as dramatic as some would hope it to be (although I rather like the less dramatized version... certainly there is plenty of scandal in reality to keep doom and gloomers busy w/out resorting to movie like plots).

The lights that are being cited as suspicious and evidence of human involvement via HAARP have been reported as far back as 373 BC. Correct me if I am wrong, but HAARP and the US Government weren't around in 373 BC, right? hmmm.. again, before citing that I am ignorant, show me reliable proof.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
This stuff is a bunch of bs, and it's getting old at this point. Earthquakes have been happening all around the world as of lately, but of course it;s the US fault.

Next thing u know, a metoroid is coming, and people will claim NASA plan it to depopulate earth.

Some people are so gullible while others have a 5 year old imagination.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
let me educate folks as to how to create earthqaukes with haarp.

you may notice quartz is the most abundant substance in the earths crust
en.wikipedia.org...

you may also notice quartz is Piezoelectric
en.wikipedia.org...

notice this qoute about piezo electric materials

he piezoelectric effect is reversible in that materials exhibiting the direct piezoelectric effect (the production of electricity when stress is applied) also exhibit the converse piezoelectric effect (the production of stress and/or strain when an electric field is applied)

so all one has to do is apply an electric field to quartz within the earth and you can create stress,expansion and strain,which as far as the book on earthquakes goes....thats what there all about.

if you know anything about haarp you know it can produce billions of watts of ......you guessed it ELECTRIC CURRENT and direct it towards the earth.

thus all one has to due is induce billions of watts of electric current via haarp along already existing faultlines ,tectonic plates and subduction zones to cause artifical piezoelectic expansion thus stress which will result in an earth quake.

its as easy as that,you just have do a bit of research or know a bit about science.

so silence you critics,may your ignorance remain blissful whilst you can still feel it.
leave the thinking up to me and my kind whilst i save you from those who exploit you as they always have.

this is an interesting read.
www.electricquakes.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
i may also add that those who are behind the china earthquake and so many many countless other murderous atrocities are here to depopulate the earth.

they are souless genocidal beings who are not human or alien.if the world knew what they have done to us there would be a global revolt the likes of which there has never been before.

if they had there way they would eridacate all humans and not feel an ounce of remorse,for they have no emotions or anything resembling a positive trait.

they are programmed nothings who represent the pinnacle of evolution gone wrong.the perfect example of what life should not be.

they are all of mankinds enemy,and they are here and now and growing ever more powerful behind thier viels and disguises masks and deceptions.
and time is running out.
they make us look good and thats saying something.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by welivefortheson

Since you put this up in a discussion board, I will ignore your plea for silence from those of us you deem ignorant and ask you to PROVE that it WAS HAARP and the US Government that caused the earthquake in China.

That is a mighty big accusation to be throwing around and really should be subject to proof of our govt's involvement before it is cited as though it were fact.

Ignorance: the condition of knowing something but refusing to take notice of it

A willful neglect or refusal to acquire knowledge which one may acquire and it is his duty to have.

I hardly qualify as ignorant since a) I do not KNOW that that the US Gov't through HAARP committed the act that you are accusing them of and b) since I am not refusing to acquire the knowledge... in other words, I am ASKING FOR YOUR PROOF!!!

In fact, by the second definition, you actually are the one who is displaying ignorance by not supplying absolute proof (not opinion) to the validity of your accusations.

I'll be looking forward to the documents and/or video (that shows them carrying out this act) supporting your claims.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by justamomma

i said nothing of the us government involement,the situation is more complicated than that.

as i said those behind it make humans look good ,thus im saying there not human.

so let me clarify those who i elude are not the us government ,the us government are not depopulating the planet.so you can sleep easy ;-)

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I disagree completely. The world is heating up wether it be global warming or the natural cycle of the earth. If you have ever watched a closed sytem... just like the earth is a closed system.

My example is a bottle of cold water.

You let the cold water warm a little then you add a little to the top... top it off. Close the cap and then you let the bottle sit outside under the sun.

The enviornment changes and the pressure is too much. The pressure is too much for the earth so it will adjust just like the bottle does when it creates a new space for the excess to go. Quite possible the earth will expand who knows?

If you dont have solid Proof OP. Dont call people Ignorant for falling into a paranoid and delusional trap that a lot will fall into trying to explain the secret that are being deliberately hidden from them.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   

If you dont have solid Proof OP. Dont call people Ignorant for falling into a paranoid and delusional trap that a lot will fall into trying to explain the secret that are being deliberately hidden from them.

Its always about the 'proof' we have lost our instincts and now rely on science. Even if the 'proof' was shoved right under the noses of the sceptics would it be enough? I don't think so.

IMO the America government has caused and is still causing harm to this planet the sooner people wake up and see this for themselves the better.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by amfirst
This stuff is a bunch of bs, and it's getting old at this point. Earthquakes have been happening all around the world as of lately, but of course it;s the US fault.

Is it really getting old? or is it just starting? yes Earthquakes have been happening all around the world but so have droughts and floods However, take into account

Vincent Schaefer (1906–1993) discovered the principle of cloud seeding in July 1946 through a series of serendipitous events.

Link to source

and

Government defence officials have always denied that cloud seeding experiments were carried out before 1955 But now documents have been unearthed showing that scientists had teamed up with the RAF to try to make rain in the week of the disaster.

De-classified War Office documents also suggest that the military had been interested in using rain to cause downpours to hamper enemy movements, clear fog from airfields, and even increase the fallout range of atomic weapons.

Link to source

How anyone can defend these scientists is beyond me.

[edit on 15-9-2008 by franspeakfree]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:31 AM
link   

ive never heard of this HAARP so i shall look into it and make my own decision. in the meantime please get off your high horse. just because you believe in a conspiracy does not make you more awake or enlightened than someone else

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:39 AM
link   

I'm sorry to be confrontational here but....cloud seeding is a reality. It is certainly not perfected, but it is given a try. However it has NOTHING to do with Haarrp, and Harrp didn't cause the earthquake in China, it was a natural occurance.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   
HAARP? LOLOLOL ,the earthquake was caused by natural events. An earthquake of similar magnitude devastated parts of china in 1976 – look it up. It’s actually common for china to have earthquakes – didn’t you know? There are two main fault lines that run around the word, both of which run through China.

One of the fault lines runs between Japan and China, which is why Japan is known for its earthquakes. The earthquake this year happened on the other fault line – if it was HAARP you’d think they would have chosen an area of China that’s more important, the area hit is a poor part of China, hardly a logical place to target.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet

I'm sorry to be confrontational here but....cloud seeding is a reality. It is certainly not perfected, but it is given a try. However it has NOTHING to do with Haarrp, and Harrp didn't cause the earthquake in China, it was a natural occurance.

I don't think your being confrontational at all, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

First off what I am trying to say is that if you spoke about cloud seeding in the 50's, people would of laughed and scoffed, its not until through FOIA do we find that it was indeed a reality. How many lies will we uncover in the next 10 years through declassified documents?

What Are the Symptoms of ELF?

The most common symptoms of being exposed to ELF are not limited to feeling tired, depression, headaches, migraines, rapid heart beat, dehydration, dizziness, taste of sulfur, and/or the general feeling of being fried like a Chicken. This occurs most commonly when you are near cell phone towers, high-tension power lines, personal computers, and oddly enough right before you go to bed.

Put simply, the apparatus for HAARP is a reversal of a radio telescope; antennas send out signals instead of receiving. HAARP is the test run for a super-powerful radiowave-beaming technology that lifts areas of the ionosphere by focusing a beam and heating those areas. Electromagnetic waves then bounce back onto earth and penetrate everything -- living and dead.

Link to source

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join