It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

russian tsar and prince bernard from the netherlands

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Yo wassp

It was quite a while ago that I saw this documentary on television. It was about the olympics and about the netherlands how they didn't participate in it because they wanted to boycot it cause of the communist actions (people where killed during protests or something). However these guys found out that there actually was one guy participating even though that was prohibited. It seems this guy was the godfather of prince bernard from holland (married queen beatrix) and prince bernard managed to get him on the olympic team anyway (which only contained him of course).

So then the question came who was this guy? They traced him all the way down to being one of the main lifeguards of the tsar of russia! Now maybe this is just nothing significant and perhaps the fact that I was under the influence of mariuana while watching this made me look at the situation with a suspicious attitude but still it is a weird story. THe guy, after the tsar was removed from his prominent position, flee to gernamy where he became godfather of prince bernard.

We all know prince bernard and that he was involved in nazi activities and correct me if I'm wrong but I also thougt he personally oversaw the first meeting of the Bilderburg group right? And I recently saw the documentary Crowned Killazzzzzzz in which they said that the royal families of europe and the tsar of russia where prettty close if not relatives.

I really don't know what to make out of this and maybe I'm just paranoia or something but could it be that the tsar just kept his power and remained active behind the scenes only so they that the illuminati members could start their communist plan on russia to see if it worked. And that this lifeguard of the tsar helped out with this and was then posisioned in germany to help bernard out with the second world war activities? I have no hard evidence for this of course but it seems that I nomather how much I research I can't find anything about this lifeguard of the tsar.

Does someone know more of know where I could continue researching?
I was thinking abbout start investing the romanovs themselves and their last days of russia.

Thanx for the help.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Just when did the Dutch Olympic team consist of 1 person?
It wasn´t this year....

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
owwwwwww nah men sorry it was somewhere in the sixties if I rememer rite

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Ok, I have done little research and came up with this:

The sole Dutch participant of the 1956 Olympic Games was Alexei Pantchoulidzew, a horse rider in the individual dressage event.

He was a house-mate (co-habitor) of Princess Armgard von Sierstorpff-Cramm, who is the mother of the late Prince Bernhard.

Prince Bernhard amiably called him "Tschuli".

Pantchoulidzew was a Colonel in the Russian Empirical Army before the revolution of 1917, and is rumored to be Berhards biological father.
He may also have fathered Berhard´s brother Aschwin.

In 1956, Pantchoulidzew took on the Dutch nationality in order to participate in the Rome Olympic Games for Holland. Due to quarantine restrictions, all horse-riding events were held in Stockholm, Sweden.

He was the only member of the Dutch team as Holland was protesting the Russian role in the Hungarian Revolution.

Source

top topics

join